Heaven

Against All Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Soo..” Tiffany opened the door to Sooyoung’s room. “I might have to do a bit of work today.” Tiffany informed. At the time Sooyoung was on the bed; writing on something inside her note book. “Oh okay.” Sooyoung nodded her head.

“Will you be okay if I leave you for a few hours?” Tiffany asked softly.

“Yes.” Sooyoung let out a smile.

“I’ll be back before dinner okay?” Tiffany smiled elegantly. “Don’t miss me too much.” Tiffany teased before she closed the door. Sooyoung was smiling to herself like crazy. Sooyoung then turned her attention back to her writing.

She was expressing herself on the paper. That’s what she always does when she’s alone.

An angel drops from heaven,
You entered my life unexpectedly,
My life has never been the same anymore,
I have realized that it was you who keep me alive

Your kindness and your perfection spread through me,
In my every direction, there is you – just you,
My emotions are rising,
My heart is beating fast,

What madness, what obsession,
What can I say of my state now?
My heart, my soul, my whole world,
You are my only desire.

Choi Sooyoung, 29/12/16, 2.45pm

At the end of the page, she wrote her name and the date. She was never good with poetry, but she had written one. Maybe it was not really poetry, more like scribbles of her own feelings. She had never felt that way before; somehow this woman had planted these unexplainable feelings inside her.

She longed to be with Tiffany. That was her desire and hope. “This is crazy.” Sooyoung smiled. She then laid her back on the bed hugged her notebook.

*****

Tiffany came home around 7.30pm later that day. She had been out for almost 6 hours. She was actually at the theatre for 4 hours doing some work and then went to Starbucks with Taeyeon. They were doing their work while having coffee there.

Taeyeon agreed to have a sleep over at her house that night. She hoped Sooyoung would be okay with it. “Ms Tiffany, do I have to cook dinner tonight?” Mrs Kim asked her.

“Hmm, you don’t have to.” Tiffany smiled. She was planning to take Sooyoung out for dinner. “Can you get the other guest room ready? Taeyeon will be sleeping over tonight.” Tiffany said softly to her housekeeper.

“Sure Ms Tiffany.” Mrs Kim smiled while holding on to Leo. Tiffany could see that Mrs Kim really loved the cats.

“Where’s Sooyoung?” Tiffany asked. “She’s at the back just now.” Mrs Kim said.

“At this hour?” Tiffany asked in surprise. It’s almost dark outside. Tiffany then went out of the house using the back door at the kitchen. She could see that Sooyoung was sitting on the bench with a pen on her hand. She was writing on something.

“Hey you.” Tiffany greeted the girl.

“Hey, you’re back.” Sooyoung smiled as sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter