Love

Against All Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung woke up later that evening with a feeling of contentment that she really couldn’t explain. Did she really just have with a woman? She couldn’t believe it herself. She was smiling to herself as she hugged a pillow near to her. She decided to get up and went down. She knew Tiffany must be downstairs. At that point she told herself not to get intimidated by Taeyeon.

She put on her clothes and went downstairs. She could hear Tiffany’s voice coming from the kitchen. She was on the phone, with Emily Sooyoung assumed. Maybe she needed to confirm with her on the time that the little girl would be back home. Sooyoung knew how excited Tiffany was for tomorrow and Sooyoung wanted to share the excitement with her.

Sooyoung entered the kitchen and saw Tiffany was indeed talking on the phone. There was a smile on Tiffany’s face as soon as Sooyoung stepped inside the kitchen. Sooyoung went to sit next to Tiffany and took a slice of apple from a plate.

“I can’t wait sweetheart. I’ll be counting the hours.” Tiffany smiled as she was talking on the phone. “I love you my Emily.” Tiffany smiled before she ended the call.

“And you my love.” She quickly turned herself to face Sooyoung who was sitting next to her. Sooyoung was somehow a bit shy. “How was your sleep just now?” Tiffany smiled before she leaned in for a kiss on Sooyoung’s lips.

Sooyoung responded the kiss but then she quickly pulled it off. “Mrs Kim..” Sooyoung mumbled. She was worried the woman would see them.

“Her son is in town. I let her off for a few days. We have the place all to ourselves. ” Tiffany smiled.

“Wait, what about Taeyeon?” Sooyoung asked.

“She left an hour ago.” Tiffany said. Sooyoung understood right away.

“Oh okay.” Sooyoung felt relieved. Then she braved herself to continue with the kiss. Tiffany smiled widely seeing Sooyoung leaning in to kiss her. They kissed each other passionately. As soon as they broke it off, Tiffany looked at her intently.

“I want you to be more like this.” She said softly.

“Be more like what?” Sooyoung asked back feeling confused.

“I want you to loosen up a bit.” Tiffany mumbled.

“You know I’m not good at this.” Sooyoung confessed.

“I know, but you’re just too awkward sometimes.” Tiffany chuckled. Sooyoung couldn’t help but to smile as well. Tiffany then wrapped her arms around Sooyoung’s neck as they were facing each other. “You have no idea how happy I am right now.” Sooyoung mumbled slowly while staring at the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. Tiffany gave her the warmest smile before they kissed each other again.

Later that night, both Sooyoung and Tiffany went out for a drive around the city together. They had dinner earlier at home and then left the house in each other arms. “Can we stop by Han River?” Sooyoung asked softly.

“Babe, it’s -4°C outside.” Tiffany said indicating that it was too cold for them to go for a walk.

“But I wanna go for a walk there with you.” Sooyoung insisted. “Are you sure?” Tiffany asked again. “Yes. It was so lovely at night. I wanna experience it with you.” Sooyoung turned to look at Tiffany who was driving. She remembered the last time when she was there. There were colorful lights along the walking area and the view of the river was to die for.

“Alright then.” Tiffany agreed. They basically had all the time in the world that night. So why not.  They left the car and held each other ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter