Kyung Ho

Against All Odds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany rushed towards the lift along with her luggage. She was feeling beyond devastated at the time. She was fighting hard to hold her tears. Everything was just falling apart for her. She had never expected Sooyung would talk to her like that. At that point, she felt like driving back to Seoul and distance herself from everyone.

But before she could go inside the lift, someone stopped her. “Tiff!!” It was Taeyeon. Her suite was also at the same floor. She was actually on her way down to the meeting hall to get herself prepared for the workshop later. “Where are you going? How come you’re not in the room?” Taeyeon smiled.

“You knew that she’s going to be in the room didn’t you?” Tiffany looked at her friend.

“Hmm..” Taeyeon was somehow a bit confused looking at Tiffany’s reaction. Straightaway she knew the meeting was not a good one.

“How could you.. You tricked me in coming here.” Tiffany muttered seriously.

“Tiff..” Taeyeon mumbled slowly but before she could finish her sentence, Tiffany just went straight inside the lift. Of course she quickly went inside the lift as well. “Tiffany, listen to me.” Taeyeon said. “I’m sorry for not being honest with you but the both of you need to talk..”

“What part don’t you still understand Tae? She doesn’t want to see me!!!” Tiffany screamed her heart out. At that point, she couldn’t even hold her tears in any longer.

“I was treated like I was a fool just now.” Tiffany quickly wiped her tears away. “I’m at the lowest point in my life and have absolutely nothing left to give right now, please don’t make this even worst for me..” Tiffany said with a crack voice.

“Tiff, I’m sorry.” There was nothing else Taeyeon could say. She felt guilty but at the same time she was fuming inside as she knew something bad must have had happened between them just now. Tiffany wiped her tears away as they waited for the lift to reach the ground floor.

“I’m just gonna drive back to Seoul.” Tiffany mumbled as she handed Taeyeon the room card of the suite earlier. And when the lift was opened, she straightaway pulled her luggage and exited the lift. “Tiff.. Please..” Taeyeon followed her from behind. “We just got here..” She reasoned out with the woman. “Just stay here for the night. I’ll pay for another room. Please..” Taeyeon pleaded as she held on Tiffany’s arm.

Tiffany released her arm from her grip and just made herself out of the hotel leaving Taeyeon behind. “Urghh.” Taeyeon groaned loudly at the center of the lobby which caused people to stare at her. She then quickly went back inside the lift and made her way to the 15th floor. As soon as the lift was opened, she immediately walked towards the so called ‘Sooyoung’s suite’ that she had to pay for it. She inserted the card and then straightaway opened the door.

She saw Sooyoung was at the window staring outside. Sooyoung was startled the moment she heard the sound of the door that was opened. “What the hell is your problem??” Taeyeon exclaimed to the girl. Sooyoung obviously was shocked to see Taeyeon screaming at her like that out of nowhere.

“Why is it so damn hard for the both of you to sit down and talk??” Taeyeon vented out her frustration.

“What’s left to talk? She’s happy now. I don’t want to get in the way of anyone’s happiness.” Sooyoung responded bravely. “You don’t even know what happened for god sake!!” Taeyeon cried out loud. She was clearly angry.

“I know exactly what happened!” Sooyoung exclaimed a bit louder. “Oh do you??” Taeyeon questioned. “I seriously don’t know what she sees in you. You’re just a young stupid girl who doesn’t even want to think before you speak.” Taeyeon mumbled sarcastically. “I thought after everything happened, you have grown and changed.. But clearly I was wrong.” She added.

“I did change. The old me would just stand here in front of you and say nothing. But not now.” Sooyoung responded seriously. “I would appreciate if you could leave now. I have a workshop to attend to in an hour.” Sooyoung mumbled seriously. She was somehow hurt over Taeyeon’s remarks just now.  

“Guess what, there will be no workshop. I’m cancelling it. Well done Sooyoung, you have just wasted everyone’s time coming here.” Taeyeon said with a sarcastic smile. Before she left the suite she looked at the girl. “She had never gotten back with her ex-husband and she just loses custody of her own daughter yesterday. She has been alone for the past 4,5 months dealing with Nick’s . So please do not tell me that you know what exactly happened because you don’t.” Taeyeon muttered.

Sooyoung was speechless the moment she heard it. “Since there’s nothing left for her here, she’ll  be leaving the country for good sometime next week.” She added. “So, well done.” Taeyeon said sarcastically.

“So, here’s what I’m gonna say to you. Don’t you dare go looking for her anymore because you had your chance an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter