Chapter 6

Forever As One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nnAMFhIEHU

 

It was Tuesday morning awhich meant Mi-Young had to go downtown to buy a new outfit for her birthday tomorrow. She was going to be 24 and Yoochun had been promising to take her out to dinner at exclusive restaurant 'Pierre Garnier A La Seoul' located in the Lottle Hotel. She had been looking forward to this weeks so she thought she would go all out and splurge her money on a elegant dress for the evening. Yoochun had already left for work and hadn't bothered waking her to make his breakfast which made Mi-Young think, *maybe last week is what we needed.*

So jumped enthusiastically out of bed and took a quick shower and changed into a knitted black sweater dress and a pair of Jimmy Choos. She grabbed her handbag and car keys and made her way to her black mercedes that Yoochun brought her as an engagement present. She managed to drive to COEX Mall in under 25 minutes as the roads were clear and headed straight for the her favourite boutique 'Rosebullet' and found an elegant dress with some cute heels to match.
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly56b4Qnmp1rnni22o1_500.jpg

Mi-Young looked around a few make-up and shoe shops before deciding to go home. It was early evening so she chose to make her way back to the car when she stepped into the elevator and suddenly collided with a larger figure which resulted in her and her shopping bags falling to the ground.

 

"Oh gosh! I'm so sorry!" Mi-Young apologised, not noticing the stranger one bit, who was dressed in a navy, blue hoodie and a black baseball cap, carrying a Nike sports duffel bag.

"Here. Let me you help," a manly, familiar voice urged whislt holding out his hand, which Mi-Young held onto to pull herself up of the floor, "be careful nextime."

"Thanks so mu...." She looked up but she was so busy brushing herself off that she hadn't realised the man had carried on to wherever he was going. She looked all around but there was so sign of him anywhere. *hmm strange man.*

She rushed home in time before Yoochun came back from work and quickly took an expensive bottle of wine out of the fridge and placed it and two glasses on the coffee table ready for when he came home. She hurried in her bedroom, placed her shopping bags on the bed, when she suddenly heard the door buzz open. She then made her way out to the lounge where Yoochun was standing slightly confused by the romantic mood of lit candles and slow sensual music.

"What's this all about?" he remarked.

"Well, I just wanted to have a romantic evening for a change. I just wanted to help you relax after a long day at work." Mi-Young explained helping Yoochun off with his suit jacket and taking his briefcase and placing it in the coat cupboard by the front door.

"I have stuff to do in my office." He said slightly frustrated.

"and that's why I want to do this. You seem so stressed recently, just talk to me and tell me what's going on. I want to help you." Mi-Young answered concerned. whilst pouring him a big glass of wine and handing it him. However, Yoochun just walked away into his office to sign documents leaving Mi-Young left by herself in the lounge. *He's acting very suspicious. Maybe he's planning something for my birthday.* Mi-Young thought as she let out a cheeky smile and a jump.