Chapter 16

Forever As One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwGl0GO1Rzo

 

"So, how did you two sleep last night?" Doojoon's mother asked, first thing in the morning, with a naughty look in her eye, "I see you both shared on the sofa bed."

Mi-Young quickly looked at Doojoon with a panicked look not knowing what to say.

"Mum, it's not like that. Mi-Young was scared so I said she could stay in here with me," Doojoon replied whilst tucking into his breakfast of seaweed soup and a large bowl of budae jjigae, which was placed in the center of the table, "anyway, where's dad?"

"Your father had to leave early for work. He was sorry to have missed you Mi-Young but I'm sure you'll come and stay again." Mi-Young gave a sweet smile and replied, "Of course, if that's okay."

"Well you two eat up and I'm off out to meet with the ladies from the yoga class. It was so nice to see you again Mi-Young and make sure your husband treats you well," his mother said giving Mi-Young a small hug and then left the house leaving just Doojoon and Mi-Young together at the table. After they had finished, they brought all the dishes into the kitchen to be washed.

"I'll wash and you dry?" Mi-Young commanded. Doojoon agreed with a small laugh, "hey, shouldn't the woman be doing both of these jobs?" he joked.

"Doojoon! How can you say possibly something like that?" She asked with a grin, then bursting out into laughter. Mi-Young got some bubbles from the sink and wiped some on his toned arm.

"You're going to get it now Miss trouble!" He playfully threatened and threw some bubbles at her from across the marble breakfast bar. The two of them decided to sit down after they had done all of the washing up.

"I'm sorry about last night. What I said, I didn't mean to make you upset." Doojoon apologised, breaking the silence.

"We should make a move. I don't want Yoochun wondering where I am." She replied awkwardly, knowing that Yoochun wouldn't even care if she didn't come home, and ran upstairs to grab her handbag.

*Why do I always have to ruin it!* Doojoon let out a deep sigh and went to fetch his car keys and waited at the bottom of the stairs for Mi-Young.

The journey back to Seoul was quiet and the silence was killing Doojoon, "you had fun this weekend?" he asked giving her a glance while he was driving.

"Hey Mi-Young," giving her a nudge, trying to get her attention for the second time but her mind was else-where. Mi-Young jumped slightly from the nudge and slowly turned her head towards Doojoon, "I had a really good time thank you," replying with a weak smile as they pulled up outside Mi-Young's apartment building, "truth is, I don't want to go home."

Her comment really surprised Doojoon. He looked at her with a concerned expression, scanning her face for an answer, and gently placing his hand on her thigh, "Mi-Young, tell me the truth. Is everything okay at home?"

Mi-young suddenly looked away when a wave of anguish overcame her but she didn't want to trouble Doojoon with her problems so she just replied, "Thanks for weekend, I had fun. Really," and got out the car.

"Mi-Young wait!" Doojoon demanded also getting out the car and stopping Mi-Young before she entered the building, "if you never need me, you know where I live." Mi-Young's chest grew with warmth influencing her to wrap her slim arms around Doojoon's waist and she rest her head against his broad chest. *How did I spend 8 years apart from her? She's perfect.* Doojoon thought.

Mi-Young pulled away and gave Doojoon a thankful smile and headed inside. She picked up the post on her way in which was only a few bills and letters for Yoochun. Mi-Young pressed in the passcode for their apartment and sighed heavily. She placed her keys on the sideboard and her handbag on the chair.

"Where have you been?" a bitter voice suddenly asked causing Mi-Young to flinch.

Mi-Young turned around on her heels to see a fiery Yoochun looking her direction, "when did you arrive home?" Mi-Young stated and carelessly walked by Yoochun and into the kitchen.

"About 20 minutes before you did. You would've known if you weren't out with god-knows who!" Yoochun exclaimed slighly raising his voice.

*Just ignore him. Just ignore him,* Mi-Young thought knowing she should keep him calm. She boiled the kettle and calmly asked him, "do you want some green tea?"

Yoochun grabbed Mi-Young wrist and swung her around so she was facing him with his hands on each of her arms holding her still with force, "Yah! I asked you where the hell have you been! ing hell!" He shouted with just 5 inches from Mi-Young's face.

"Ow! Yoochun, that hurts!" Trying to free from his grasp, "please. You're hurting me."

"Not until you tell me where you were!" He demanded still shouting .

"Fine! I was with Doojoon! Are you happy?" She shouted back now wanting to piss Yoochun off.

"What did you just say?" he asked with his blood boiling. She released herself from his grip and walking out of the kitchen and into the lounge regretting telling him about Doojoon.

"Oi! Mi-Young! Don't walk away from me!" He demanded in an agressive voice.

Mi-Young swung round, with tears in her eyes, and went close to Yoochun's face so their lips were nearly touching, "why? What do you want me to say? That I spent all of last night alone waiting for you to come home? Would that make you happy?"

"Since when did you have this attitude?" He said in disgust.

"Since when did you turn into such a bastard!?" She shouted back in defence. The two of them stared at eachother for a moment taking in what had just been said. Yoochun suddenly grabbed Mi-Young's waist and kissed her forcefully, pushing her towards the wall so their bodies were fully touching. Mi-Young took a while to realise what was going on and thought how she didn't want to be with Yoochun right now.

"Yoochun! Get off me!" trying to push him off of her, "I said get off me!"

"I'm your husband" I practically own you!" Yoochun breathed in between the heavy kisses. She unexpectedly slapped him across the face and ran into the bedroom, locking the door behind her.

A loud knock was at the bedroom door, "Come out! I have't finished talking to you!" She heard from the other side of the door.

"Leave me alone Yoochun!" she sobbed as she was sitting on the edge of the bed with her head facing downwards.

"Fine! Act like a spoilt but I'm going out!" He shouted through the door and then a few seconds later Mi-Young heard the front door slam knowing he had left.

------------

Knock knock knock.

"Yoochun. I didn't think I'd be seeing you here this evening."

Yoochun pushed passed the person, not even greeting them, walked into their apartment and made his way to the living area, "get me stiff drink."

"Here you go," the person said handing Yoochun a scotch on the rocks, "things that bad at home huh?" they said with a playfully twinkle in their eye.

"It's a nightmare. I thought it would be easier than this." Yoochun admitted running a hand through his short black hair.

The person took the scotch glass out of his hand, placed it on the coffee table and said in a seductive voice, "you know, I can help you relax if you want," while beginning to his blue and white striped Ralph Lauren shirt. Yoochun closed his eyes and lay his head back on grey velvet couch and pleasure started running through his body.

"How about we make our way to my bedroom?" motioned Eun-Bi, who now had her hands on his belt ready to unbuckle it.

 

------------

Comments make my day ^^