Chapter 37

Forever As One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SakbvDLe0SY&feature=relmfu

 

Beep Beep, Beep Beep

Doojoon's hand hit the alarm clock, with his eyes still closed and head on the pillow. His eyes slowly blinked open and the sunlight instantly hit them causing him to turn his head round to which he smiled warmly at the sight of Mi-Young in his arms, sleeping peacefully.

He gently untangled himself from Mi-Young and quietly slid out of the bed to have a shower. He dressed in his everyday workwear which consisted of smart trousers and a smart shirt. He walked into the bedroom and noticed Mi-Young laying on the bed with the white under sheet pushed down exposing her body.

He walked over, whilst buttoning up his shirt, and planted a kiss on Mi-Young's shoulder. He whispered, "Mimi, I have to go to work now."

He waited a few seconds before he noticed her Mi-Young stir. She sleepily looked up at Doojoon, who was hovering above her, and stretched. "Don't go. Can't you just work from home today?"

Doojoon's face softened, "I'm sorry can't but I'll try and finish about 3pm." A relaxed smile came to Mi-Young's lips. "I'll see you later alright?" Doojoon promised.

Mi-Young sincerely nodded just before Doojoon lifted her chin gently with kissed her affectionately. He picked up his Tag Heuer watch, which was on side table, and left Mi-Young to rest after the long night they had last night. Doojoon left the apartment to go to work.

A couple hours later, Mi-Young opened her eyes after her long sleep and turned over on the back to look out of the window. The sun was shining brightly making Mi-Young feel energetic for the day ahead.

In the back of her mind she knew last night was wrong but there was no regret on her behalf. She really thought that Doojoon may be the right guy for her. He was caring, sympathetic, appreciative and most of all understanding. Everything which Yoochun hadn't been.

Mi-Young stretched her body out on the large guest bed and slipped on Doojoon's white tank top, which had been thrown on the floor at the side of the bed, showing off the outline of her perfect scultpured s. She advanced into the bright, sunny kitchen where she noticed a note addressed to 'Mi-Young'.

She unfolded the note and read it.

Good morning beautiful :)
I made pancake mixture and left some in the fridge

for you to have for breakfast or lunch, whenever
you decide to get up. My sister is in town today for
her birthday and she wants you to celebrate with her

tonight. Give her a call if you're interested 071982347391.
She'd love to have you there.

Anyway, I'll see you later.
Doojoon xx

Mi-Young smiled warmly at Doojoon's letter. *Everything he does is perfect.* She placed the note back on the kitchen counter and made pancakes.

After she had finished eating and clearing away she decided to phone Yoo-Ra, Doojoon's sister, as she hadn't seen or spoken to her in so long.

"Hello?" a soft voice answered.

"Yoo-Ra?" Mi-Young asked wondering if she had got the correct number.

"Yes?"

"It's Mi-Young."

"Mi-Young! How are you sweetheart?"

"Good. I'm good. I heard you were going out tonight?"

"Yes I am and a few of my girlfriends from college. Can you come?"

"I think so..."

"Oh please! I'd love to have you here! It's only us girls!" Yoo-Ra begged.

"Okay. Sounds great," Mi-Young gave in.

"We're meeting outside the Hudson Bar in Hongdae at about 10pm."

"Cool. See you guys there! Bye Yoo-Ra," Mi-Young had to admit she was excited for the fact that she was going to hang out with an old friend again.

Mi-Young knew she still had an hour or two before Doojoon would come home so she searched the fridge for eggs and butter and the cupboards for flour, chocolate and sugar and began baking brownies for Doojoon as she knew they were his favourite. As Mi-Young was always a little on the clumsy side, she cracked the eggs and ended up with half of the egg shell in the brownie mixture. Next, she opened a large packet of flour but the bag split and half of the contents landed on her instead of the mixing bowl. *.*

Once Mi-Young heard the front door click open, she knew 3 o'clock had approached. She ran out of the kitchen and skipped towards a tired looking Doojoon in the living room. Her face and hair were covered in flour and there was brownie mixture of her cheek. "Hey," Mi-Young greeted with the spatula in the hand, walking up to him shyly as she wasn't sure he was regretting what had happened last night.

Doojoon placed his laptop on the side table and pulled Mi-Young into a hug. He pulled back and smiled at her. *It's so nice having her here when I come back from work.* He thought.

Mi-Young stood in the bedroom doorway as she watched Doojoon untie his shoes whilst he sat on the edge of the bed. "How was work?" she curiously asked.

"Same old," he said, motioning to Mi-Young to come over to him. She walked over to the edge of his feet before Doojoon suddenly pulled Mi-Young on to his lap so she was straddling him. His arms wrapped around her body as she leaned in for a kiss.

"You look y in this," admitted Doojoon as he looked down at Mi-Young's body on his with her wearing his white tank top showcasing her slim legs and s through the sheer top.

Mi-Young slightly blushed at Doojoon's forward comment but liked the way it sounded coming from him. Everything Doojoon ever said was never half-assed, he always meant everything he said with sincerity.

He showered her face with kisses and lightly off the flour and brownie mixture smudged on Mi-Young's face. *Does this mean we're a couple now?* Mi-Young thought and knew it wasn't right if Doojoon became her boyfriend, as she was still married to Yoochun, but she always wondered what it would feel like to be the lucky lady in his life who Doojoon called his girlfriend.

However much Mi-Young was enjoying their moment together she was determined to get the brownies finished. "Oppa I have to go and finish baking!" she insisted with a smile and climbed off of Doojoon, "come and help me?" she held out her hand and pulled Doojoon up off the bed and dragged him into the kitchen. After the brownies were cooked, Mi-Young cut them into small squares and fed Doojoon a piece. After he had eaten it Mi-Young asked in a hopeful tone, "how do they taste?"

"Like they were made by an angel," he honestly replied and kissed Mi-Young softly.

"I've decided to go out with your sister tonight. We're meeting outside the Hudson Bar at 10pm."

"That's great. I'll drop you off. Also, I was thinking I'd go across to your apartment today and pick up some of your clothes and make-up. I mean, you must want your own stuff right?" Doojoon offered.

"It's fine, I can go," Mi-Young put forward but really didn't want the pain of having to see Yoochun.

"I think it's best if I just go. That way they'll be no chance of you bumping into him." By 'him' Doojoon meant Yoochun but tried to save Mi-Young the torment. She nodded in agreement.

Doojoon led Mi-Young into the modern marble bathroom http://www.designszone.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/small-modern-bathroom-design-1.jpg and began running a bath. "Let's get you out of this t-shirt and you can have a relaxing bath while I'll pop out for a bit." Doojoon lifted Mi-Young's top she was wearing over her head and threw it in the wash basket.

"I won't be long. Maybe about an hour," Doojoon stated and kissed Mi-Young's forehead before leaving her to enjoy her bath.

--------------------

Doojoon locked his car and made his way into Yoochun and Mi-Young's apartment building with the keys Mi-Young had lent him. He had to admit he was a bit anxious as to what he's do if he saw Yoochun again after what he had done to Mi-Young but he stepped up his confidence and buzzed open the door, before quietly entering the cold apartment.

Doojoon could tell straight away that no-one was home. He flicked on the main lights and went straight to the bedroom. He noticed how messy the apartment looked. In the living there was empty soju bottles and cigerette packets left on the coffee table, dirty clothes on the bedroom floor and in the kitchen there was piles of dirty plates stacked up on the worktops. *Yoochun obviously didn't take their seperation well.* Doojoon thought as he stared at the disarray amongst the apartment.

In the bedroom, he threw Mi-Young's mulberry luggage bag on the bed, opened the wardrobe and placed as many as her clothes, and shoes in the bag as possible. He went into the bathroom and picked up her toothbrush and make-up and also placed these in the bag. Even though Mi-Young had a vast amount of clothes and shoes, he managed to squeeze the majority of them into the bag. He zipped it up and left the apartment with purpose. He sighed in relief that Yoochun wasn't home.

On his way he made the decision of stopping by at Lotte Department Store to find Mi-Young something to wear tonight. *She deserves the best.*

As a man, Doojoon resulted in the female worker to find him something for Mi-Young. The lady picked out two dresses she thought would be perfect and Doojoon chose the final one between the two options. *She's going to look beautiful. More than she already does.*

----------------

Just to say thank you so much to my subscribers <3 I love you all! There may be only about 3 or 4 chapters left :( but I'm excited to start my other fan fic :)