Chapter 18

Forever As One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ynjiBWnYNo

 

"We need to leave, it's already 9:25pm," Yoochun called impatiently from the hallway.

Mi-Young rushed out with her dress ped at the back, "can you help me with this quickly?" Yoochun pulled her closer and roughly zipped up her dress. None of them talked to eachother in the car. Mi-Young wondered why Yoochun would even bother coming but she knew it was just because he didn't trust her at a club.

As it was one of the most exclusive clubs in Seoul, Yoochun pulled up outside the club's entrance and let the valet park the car.

Yoochun walked towards the front of the line with Mi-Young shyly standing behind him. "Excuse me, there's a queue," the bodyguard stated.

"We're on the guestlist. Mr Yoon's birthday," Yoochun arrogantly replied pulling Mi-Young in front of him, "names are Yoochun and Mi-Young."

"Yes, certainly. We have the VIP booth for you already set up with drinks, Mr Park. Everyone has already arrived," and the bodyguard lifted up the red velvet rope barrier allowing Mi-Young and Yoochun to enter the club. The loud banging music suddenly filled Mi-Young's ears and as she began to look around in search for Doojoon she recongised him at a booth surrounded by his friends, both male and female. http://london.public.uk.com/wp-content/uploads/back-NIGHTCLUB.jpg

"There he is!" she pointed over to Doojoon signalling to Yoochun where she was looking. Yoochun guided Mi-Young over in front of him and they soon arrived at the VIP booth. Couples were making out and Doojoon was surrounded by two beautiful women. He suddenly spotted both Mi-Young and a handsome guy who he had never seen before, standing beside her. He climbed out of the leather booth and greeted Mi-Young with a peck on the cheek and a warm hug until Yoochun spread them apart and introduced himself to Doojoon, "I'm Yoochun, Mi-Young's husband," and held out his hand. "Nice to meet you finally," Doojoon replied with a hint of bitterness to his voice. The three of them stood there awkwardly and tense for a few seconds before Doojoon spoke, "how about we sort you out with some champagne. He reached over a couple making out in the booth and poured 2 glasses of the finest champagne and handed a glasses each to Mi-Young and Yoochun. Yoochun couldn't take his eyes off of Doojoon and if looks could kill, Doojoon would definitely be dead by now. For the next 3 hours everyone, except Mi-Young, began talking with eachother and having a good time drinking the free drinks which had already been pre-paid for by Doojoon.

"Miiiiiiiii-Young!" a chirpy drunk voice shouted coming closer and closer.

Mi-Young, Doojoon and Yoochun all turned round to see a tipsy Eun-Bi in a tight red dress with a plunging neck-line, revealing far too-much, Mi-Young thought. "Unnie...hi...how much have you had to drink tonight?" Mi-Young warily asked her sister.

"Not a lot, so I might have some more!" She replied giving Mi-Young a tight hug, "anyway, I'm off to the bathroom with Ji Hoon here, laters," Eun-Bi said with a wink as she dragged a handsome looking stranger towards the bathroom with her."

What Mi-Young didn't notice was that Yoochun was jealous by Eun-Bi's behaviour. and slowly walked away, "Where are you going?" Mi-Young stopped him by holding his hand. "to the bar to get a double vodka. Don't think about following me," he replied with annoyance.

A pan of hurt hit Mi-Young's chest, "You stay here. I'll go and get you one, I want a malibu and coke anyway." Mi-Young softly let go of Yoochun's hand and walked past him towards the bar. At the bar she waited to be served when a hand slipped round her waist pulling her closer to the male figure.

"Yoochu...." she turned round to see a familiar face but not the one she was expecting, "Junhyung? What the hell are you doing here?" she asked as she pushed his hands off her.

"I'm here for Doojoon's birthday of course, isn't that why you're here? Anyway, how about we take this some place else? Maybe my apartment?" Junhyung whispered seductively in Mi-Young's ear as he her thigh with his manly, rough hands, sending shivers through her body and not the good kind either. 

"Get away from me! If Yoochun sees you, you're dead!" Pushing him off for the second time and beginning to feel very uncomfortable. "Excuse me? Hello?" Mi-Young waved trying to hurry up and get the bartender's attention but they were all busy.

"What's the hurry baby? Last time I checked Yoochun didn't mind sharing you with me. If anything, I'm sure I could perform better in the bedroom than your husband. What is it, 3 weeks since you slept with him? That's a little long for a married couple isn't it..." Junhyun teased with hidden intentions as Mi-Young stared at him with a 'did he really just say that' look. "Excuse me, miss?" Junhyung waved for the bartender, "I'll have a double tequila and this beautiful lady will have a martini and make it your best gin and vermouth," he ordered with confidence actually thinking Mi-Young would give in and spend the night with him.

"What's the point of ordering that when I'm not going to drink it?" Mi-Young asked bitterly.

"Oh you'll drink it. Believe me." He replied with a firm voice and turned to face Mi-Young who was staring at him in disgust, "the thing is Mi-Young, your sister seems to be getting more action than you in the bathroom right now, your husband hasn't spoken to all evening and even your best friend, Doojoon seems to have had too much to drink and has slightly got his hands full himself," pointing over to the booth where Doojoon was fondling a girl with his hands over her and kissing her neck.

It occured to Mi-Young that no-one had hardly spoken to her all evening, not even Doojoon. She took the drink which signalled to Junhyung that she was accepting his offer. She turned to him and stated, "I'll spend 1 hour with you and that's it. Just talking and having a drink okay?" and lead the way walking towards the booth.

"No, let's go outside, I need to smoke." Junhyung took hold on Mi-Young's wrist in one hand and his tequila in the other and pulled her towards the back doors where mostly men, and only a few women were smoking in a dark, secluded area.

"You cold? Want my jacket?" Junhyung politely offered.

"No, I'm fine," she replied in a shy way, but not wanting to be there with him. Mi-Young leant against the brick wall, with Doojoon's present in her hand, while Junhyung stood directly in front of her about a metre in distance and lit up a cigerette, holding one out for Mi-Young.

"No, thanks, I don't smoke," she weakly smiled and Junhyung carried on smoking.

"So, tell me something about yourself."

"What's there to tell? By the sounds of it, you practically know everything about me," she replied with a puzzled look on her face and took a sip of her nearly finished drink.

"I don't know 'everything' about you..." Junhyung said with lust in his eyes and stepped closer to Mi-Young. They were currently alone in the smoking area as everyone had now left and gone inside. Junhyung took Mi-Young's empty glass from her hand and placed both of the glasses on the table next to them.

He then placed placed both of his hands on her hips making her flinch at his sudden movement. "No, Junhyung. I think we should go inside now." Mi-Young went to walk away but Junhyung's firm grip was holding her in place in front of him.

"Have I ever told you how y I think you are?" Junhyung admitted as his lips were moving closer and closer towards Mi-Young's neck.

"Junhyung, get the off me. I'm being serious!" forcing Junhyung away from her. "And I'm being serious when I say I want you, tonight," he growled. His big rough hands swept across her s and began caressing them passionately through the fabric of her dress.

With Mi-Young still struggling she automatically let out a cry for help, "Junhyung please stop! Someone help me?" fighting against the force of his whole body now latched onto hers pushing her harder and harder against the cold brick wall, resulting in her dropping Doojoon's present and her arms becoming grazed from the friction. "No-one's going to hear you, so you may as well save your breath." Junhyung whispered harshly sending a tremble through her shivering body.

Junhyung was now using all of his strength to hold Mi-Young in place with his hands now holding up her arms above her head on the wall; whereas, Mi-Young was using all her energy and strength to fight against him and push him off of her. "Help!" but no-one was out there and no-ne would hear inside over the loud banging music.

His hands were still massaging her chest, when a sudden hand started sliding up her dress and towards her underwear. Mi-Young vigorously shook her head and cried resisting with all the force she had left in her but it was useless, Junhyung was at least 5x stronger than her. "Stop! Please! Don't do this Junhyung!" She cried helplessly.

------------

"Woah, that girl in there. There was no stopping her was there?" Doojoon teased Yoochun as they headed outside, laughing with their drinks, to smoke.

"You would've thought she was getting paid to do that." They both laughed and joked as they lit up their cigerettes.

Doojoon took a sip of his drink when he suddenly heard a loud cry from the dark corner. He squinted his eyes so he could make out who the two figures were, then his eyes widened when he realised, "wait. Isn't that Mi-Young?" He asked Yoochun.

Yoochun looked over un-interested but when he heard Mi-Young's name from Doojoon, confusion entered his mind. The moment when he saw Mi-Young being harrassed by Junhyung, anger filled his body and he launched his entire weight at Junhyung throwing him straight to the ground, landing on top of him. Yoochun began pounding the life out of Junhyung, who already had various cuts over his face from the heavy punches which had come from Yoochun.

"What the are you doing to my wife!!! You ing bastard!" Yoochun shouted furiously as he threw more and more punches, "Junhyung, I'll ing kill you!"

Doojoon rushed towards Mi-Young, who was kneeling on the cold cement trembling and crying with fear. He crouched down and pulled Mi-Young's body towards his, turning her head away, from the violent scene of Yoochun and Junhyung, and rested it on his warm, beating chest. "Sshh. It'll be okay." He reassured covering her ears.

As Junhyung was soon losing consciousness, Yoochun threw one last punch to his jar, knocking him out cold. He slowly stood up and stared at a quivering Mi-Young, was so shocked from the whole incident, and turned away to leave.

"Yoochun wait!" Mi-Young scrambled up, still crying, and reached for Yoochun's hand, "where are you going?" she sobbed.

"I'm going home," and turned to leave again but Mi-Young held him back for the second time. "I'll get my bag, hold on," Mi-Young said.

"No. I'm going alone. I can't look at you right now." Yoochun admitted in disgust.

"But," Mi-Young said trying to stop him from leaving, not understanding why he was being so cold to her, as she hadn't done anything wrong.

"Yoochun," Doojoon interrupted, also confused by his sudden coldness towards the two of them, but stopped talking when he saw the glare Yoochun threw at him.

Mi-Young, still trembling, and Doojoon both stood there dumbfounded not understanding a thing which had just happened. Doojoon turned to Mi-Young and asked with a concerned look, "are you okay...?"

*I don't want him to see me like this. I want to tell him everything is okay even though it's far from it.* Mi-Young slowly shook her head and tightly clung over Doojoon's body with tears streaming down her face.

-------------

Thank you for your support <3 I love you guys!

commentcommentcomment ^^