Chapter 22

Forever As One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmhoSEYB5wA&feature=related

 

"Are you sure you'll be warm enough?" Yoochun asked Mi-Young who was wearing just a thin dress with heels and her white Chanel handbag swinging from the arm. http://aff.ysi.bz/assets/50/571/l_p0013157150.jpg

"Please don't cause any trouble tonight." She linked her arm through Yoochun's and the two of them walked into the the fancy restaurant, one of Mi-Young's favourite as it specialises in French cuisine. The decor was authentic asian but with a modern twist. Businessmen were sitted at the bar chatting after a long days work and couples were scattered around the room. http://www.starwoodhotels.com/pub/media/1064/wes1064re.110820_md.jpg

The restaurant host greeted them both with a friendly smile and asked for their name.

"Mr Park for 8:15pm, but the reservation is probably under Miss Kim, she made the booking." Yoochun took charge as Mi-Young waited beside him looking elegant.

"Certainly, table for four. The other two guests haven't arrived yet but I'll show you to your table and get you some drinks." The host led them over to their selected table in a romantic corner. Once they were settled down and comfortable in their seats the host offered them drinks to start with, "what can I get this lovely lady to drink?"

"I'll have an apple martini please."

"and for you sir?"

"I'll have a beer. Also, bring over some champagne with our food later." Yoohun added.

"Certainly sir. I'll be right back with your drinks." The host told Yoochun.

As the two were now left alone, Yoochun turned to Mi-Young, "it's pretty nice in here. Why have I never been here before?" he said openly.

"Because you never want to come," Mi-Young replied with a smile, happy that Yoochun seemed to be enjoying himself so far.

15 minutes had passed since they had received their drinks from the waitress and finally Mi-Young spotted Eun-Bi and Doojoon waiting by the host's station. As the two made their way over to the table Eun-Bi made eye contact with Yoochun and Mi-Young, then pruposely linking her arm with Doojoon's, who was also surprised by Eun-Bi's sudden movement. Mi-Young looked Eun-Bi up and down with admiration even though she thought her sister never dressed appropriately for the occasion as she was now wearing a leopard mini dress. http://images.asos.com/inv/media/5/2/7/5/2095725/print/image1xl.jpg

"A bit late aren't you?" Yoochun sarcastically said glaring at Eun-Bi.

"Sorry, that's my fault, I finished late at work." Doojoon apologised and politely bowed his head in respect to Yoochun who seemed annoyed at their tardiness. After another 30 minutes, their food arrived. Mi-Young ordered the seabass and the other 3 ordered muscles with bread, accompanied by 2 bottles of expensive champagne and 3 bottles of soju, as Eun-Bi loved to drink. It was only Eun-Bi who made conversation and Doojoon occasionally made the effort of talking to Yoochun, even though Mi-Young knew how he felt about the guy.

"Please could you pass the water jug?" Doojoon asked someone at the table.

"Oh here, let me do it for you." Eun-Bi insisted and placed her right hand on his shoulder and gently gripped it a little.

"So Doojoon, how's the photography job coming alone?" Eun-Bi asked turning to Doojoon who was beside her on her right, "I hear it's going well."

"Who told you that?" replied Doojoon. Eun-Bi looked at Mi-Young who was absent minded and eating her main course until she heard the current conversation and looked up from her food giving them a small cute smile, indicating to Doojoon that it was she who told Eun-Bi about how his job was going. Doojoon responded with a bright smile back to Mi-Young, as the two stared at eachother in awe, causing Eun-Bi to look between the two with a questionable look and thinking something but not saying anything.

Doojoon broke the silence and replied to Eun-Bi's question, "well you know, just as long as it pays the bills..."

Eun-Bi let out a fake forced laugh, as if she had found Doojoon's 'joke' hilariously funny and playfully hit his armed and resting it there afterwards for the second time, surprising him. He gently moved his arm, making Eun-Bi having to find somewhere else to rest her hand, preferably to herself. Yoochun noticed what Eun-Bi was trying to do. Trying to make him jealous, but it wasn't working, nothing would work.

Doojoon thought it would be a good idea to change the subject and take everyones attention off of Eun-Bi's tipsiness, from the copious amounts of soju which she had drank. He turned to Mi-Young who was sitting on his left right-hand side and asked interested, "have you thought anymore about pursueing piano as a career? I mean you're amazing, a natural but you seem to only want to play for pleasure."

Mi-Young gazed down at her food, hoping he would ask someone else a question but Eun-Bi interrupted, making Doojoon look in her direction instead, "Mi-Young doesn't play piano anymore. She stopped playing at soon as our parents died. It's useless, you can't even get her to glance at it anymore, let alone play it. Anyway, it's not like she could've made a living from it, you have to be really amazing," she said harshly as if Mi-Young wasn't sitting at the table with them.

*There's a reason why I don't play it anymore. You know that Eun-Bi* she thought. A pan of sadness welled up instead Mi-Young and a soft tear escaped her eye as she slowly blinked, wishing that Eun-Bi wouldn't be so straight-forward, exposing her life to everyone.

"Well I thought Mi-Young's playing was amazing," Doojoon admitted and Yoochun silently agreed.

Mi-Young hesistantly pushed her chair back and slowly stood up muttering, "I'm just going to get some fresh air."

Yoochun and Doojoon could see the hurt in Mi-Young's eyes and both watched her disappear through the restaurant doors, concerned for her. Just as Yoochun was about to get up and follow her, Doojoon beat him to it and hurringly went after her.

"Excuse me waiter, can we have some more soju over here? Thank you." Eun-Bi asked, not caring about what she had just said.

"What do you think you're doing?" Yoochun asked bitterly, knowing Eun-Bi was 'up to something.'

"Nothing. Why would you ask that?" She played innocently with big open eyes.

Yoochun rolled his eyes, when he felt a cold hand reach out and caress his forearm which was resting on the table. He swiftly moved it away. "You look hot tonight, by the way," she seductively admitted and opened the new bottle of soju and poured some into her glass, downing it straight-away with shot after shot. A few moments passed of Eun-Bi, who was now well and truely drunk, after throwing back soju, when Mi-Young approached the table with Doojoon walking behind her.

"Mi-Young! Is everything okay?" Yoochun asked concerned about his wife.

"I think I should be going now, I'm not feeling too good." Mi-Young choked out, still feeling a little upset of the memories from earlier. She turned to face Yoochun who was also stood up, "Yoochun could you please make sure Eun-Bi gets home safely, she's had too much to drink and you're the only one who knows where she lives. Doojoon said he'd take me back, so I'll see you at home? and don't just put her in a taxi..."

Yoochun didn't want to upset Mi-Young any more and so he reluctantly agreed to take Eun-Bi home, even though he wanted to leave her there all night.

"I'll see you at home then?" Yoochun retorically asked giving Mi-Young a kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you," she smile gratefully and touched his shoulder gently expressing her gratitude. She turned to Doojoon, "shall we go?"

Doojoon gave a slight nod and walked out with Mi-Young to his car, leaving Yoochun with a drunken Eun-Bi in the restaurant.

"Come on then, let's get going," Yoochun tiredly expressed, holding out his arm for Eun-Bi to pull her self up on. She grabbed hold on his hand instead and forced her self to stand up, swaying a little from side-to-side.

"I don't feel too good..." Eun-Bi queezily said holding her stomache from the excessive amount of drinking.

"The two of them left the restaurant arm in arm, with Yoochun supporting Eun-Bi's weight.

Half and hour later, Eun-Bi stumbled into her apartment with an exhausted-looking Yoochun following behind her.

Eun-Bi fell onto the sofa with a crash with her skimpy dress riding up revealing part of her black lace thong, which hardly covered much, and laid there expecting Yoochun to stay. "You want you stick around for a bit? We could...ya know..."Eun-Bi said ily, followed by a hiccup.

Yoochun glanced at Eun-Bi and scoffed with a smirk, "having with a drunk woman, isn't really a turn on for me." 

Eun-Bi semi-consciously raised her head, "then what does turn you on...?" slowly pulling down her tube dress wanting to show Yoochun a little something more...

Yoochun impatiently waved his hand in the air, "goodnight Eun-Bi," he said walking away uninterested. Much to his surprise, Eun-Bi scrambled off the sofa and rushed over to him who was about to open the door and leave.

"Please don't go. Please. Spend the night here. I don't want to be alone," Eun-Bi pleaded, resting her hands on Yoochun's chest, with fake crocodile tears but they appeared real to Yoochun.

He rolled his eyes with frustration of wanting to get home to Mi-Young, his wife but also not wanting to leave Eun-Bi there alone. Confusion was suffocating Yoochun as he had a hard choice to make.