Chapter 25

Forever As One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxxiOFYVjVk

 

"Eun-Bi..." Mi-Young exclaimed, letting them know she was there.

"Mi-Young! What are you doing here?" Her sister asked with a fake happy voice, rushing over to Mi-Young, who was standing by the door.

"Umm...I live here...?" Mi-Young replied, confused by her sister's strange behaviour, as she walked into the apartment and dropped her black Prada handbag by the coat cupboard. Even though the two weren't caught doing anything, Mi-Young knew something wasn't right.

Eun-Bi stood there with Yoochun, both looking terribly nervous.

"What's going on...?" Mi-Young questioned whilst looking at the both of them suspiciously.

"Nothing. I came here to see you. I should be going." Eun-Bi announced bluntly and rushed out of the apartment door, not looking back or saying bye to Yoochun, leaving Mi-Young standing there bewildered.

She turned to Yoochun who was still looking incredibly uncomfortable. "What was that all about?"

"Who knows..." Yoochun trailed off and walked into the kitchen, "so you got the groceries right?"

Mi-Young wandered over following Yoochun who was taking some eggs and onions from the fridge. "I forgot the milk," Mi-Young admitted pursing her lips together in an awkward way.

"I specifically asked you to get milk so we could make the seafood pancake for dinner tonight. Are you really that brain-dead that you can't even remember that?" Yoochun slammed down the ingredients on the marble work-surface.

*Here we go again...* she rolled her eyes.

"What the hell have you been doing all day that you can't even remember milk, huh?" Yoochun walked closer and closer to Mi-Young in a threatening way.

She looked to the side, avoiding Yoochun's glare, and muttered quietly, "stop it," not wanting to argue with Yoochun.

"If I ask you to do something, I expect you to do it, is that clear?" he warned whilst pointing a finger at her.

"Do it yourself," she whispered with anguish.

"Excuse me? What did you just say?" Yoochun asked, bringing his face closer to Mi-Young to see if he had heard her correctly.

"I said do it yourself!" Mi-Young angrily shouted loudly.

"Listen here , you're my wife, not Doojoon's. So how about you start acting more faithful and do what I tell you to do. Next time you want to meet Doojoon, why don't you talk to me about it first. That's if you have nothing to hide..." he accused harshly.

"I don't know why your moods suddenly change but I'm sick of it. I won't let you push me around anymore just because you 'feel like it'. And don't call me a !" Mi-Young raised her head with boldness, not wanting him to see her vulnerability and finally standing up to him. She could see the fire and anger in his eyes burning with fury.

"What's gotten into you?" Yoochun asked disgusted.

"Me? What's gotten into me? I don't know who you are anymore. You've changed so much. You're the complete opposite man I married 3.5 years ago. I'm starting to think I'll never see that man again. Also, I don't know what you've said to Eun-Bi but everytime I see you two together, there's hurt and sadness in her eyes like she can't even look at you. I know she's not the nicest girl in the world but she's my sister and I love her, so whatever horrible things you may be saying to her, stop it!"

*Eugh, why does she have to mention that es name? I have to do this...* Yoochun thought painfully. As a sudden rage overcame Yoochun, he grabbed Mi-Young wrist and dragged her towards the bedroom, throwing her down on the bed. He forced himself over her, holding down her resisting legs with his body weight.

"Is this what you want?" he shouted in Mi-Young's face but she lay there helplessly with cold tears rolling down her cheeks. "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT!? ANSWER ME!" his fingers were on her sheer blouse ready to rip it open and his other hand had hold of her jaw, keeping her still.

"Please, Yoochun. Don't do this. I'm your wife. Please," Mi-Young begged whilst sobbing uncontrollably, choking out her tears.

Yoochun could see how terrified and shaken up she was, so he released her and pulled himself off her body, "we can't do this anymore," he looked at up and down at her trembling body and threw a tissue at her, "stop crying, you look pathetic," and he walked out the bedroom slamming the behind him.

Mi-Young lay there shaking from his rash actions but also puzzled by his comment 'we can't do this anymore' *what does he mean by that? Do 'what' anymore? This? Marriage?* Mi-Young closed her eyes hoping the past few minutes was all in her imagination but the throbbing on her wrist from Yoochun's grip made her realise it really did happen.

---------------

"You did what?" Eun-Bi asked laughing on the sofa with a distressed and exhausted Yoochun sitting opposite her on one of the arm chairs.

"Eun-Bi, it's not funny. Why are you making me do this? She's your own sister for god-sake! What has she ever done to you?" Yoochun responded, raising his voice, with a look of hurt in his eyes.

"I'm not laughing at what you did, I'm laughing at how much of a coward you are. I mean, you can't even divorce your wife, who you've been hurting for the past 2 years. Now that's pathetic."

"I can't divorce her Eun-Bi, I love her. I'll just have to keep hurting her so she'll be the one to divorce me She would die if I broke the marriage, you know that, or maybe that's you're doing this." Yoochun harshly figured out. He stood up, opened the balcony doors and stepped out to have a smoke. http://jokamfamily.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/simple-small-terace-balcony-apartment-renovation-design1-500x3161.jpg He leaned against the balcony whilst taking a drag from his cigerette.

Yoochun spent a while outside thinking about this whole mess with Mi-Young and Eun-Bi. He regretted what he had started but if he didn't finish it, things would turn ugly for both himself and Mi-Young.

"You shouldn't smoke you know..." an annoying voice entered Yoochun's ears.

"Shut up. Don't tell me what to do. Go back to your dungeon." He snapped back.

"If you want me to reveal everything between us, you're going the right way about it..." Eun-Bi threatened and turned to go inside before stopping to say one last thing, "just remember your company and the amount of money involved okay? You don't want everything to be ruined do you?" Eun-Bi blackmailed with a wink and walked back inside.

------------

It was well past midnight once Yoochun returned home. As he entered through the apartment, all he could see was the outline of the furniture from the moonlight coming through the windows into the dark apartment. He peered around hoping to see Mi-Young still up but he figured she had gone to bed. He fetched a glass of whisky and then made his made into the bedroom and saw Mi-Young's peaceful, sleeping figure on the bed in a fetal position with the white sheets gently pulled up to her waist.

He propped his pillows up against the beds headboard, sat back and sipped his liquor. He looked down at Mi-Young's resting body and lightly grazed his hand along her soft arm which was laid out in front of her.

*I really don't think I can do this anymore. This. Us.* He looked over at the beautiful sleeping face, for what may be the last time.