Chapter 35

Forever As One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bevtoRvGcCI

 

"I'll wait here," Doojoon said as he turned of the ignition and waited for Mi-Young to get out. When he heard no movement coming from Mi-Young next to him, he turned towards her and looked into her worried eyes.

"I don't want to go up there by myself," she said sadly as she looked up at her apartment from the car. She could tell Yoochun was home from the light left on, clearly visable at that time of the evening, dusk.

"Mi-Young..." Doojoon knew this was something Mi-Young had to do alone, as it would only make things worse if Yoochun saw him with Mi-Young, but he noticed how uneasy and afraid she looked from biting her bottom lip.

"Please," she pleaded with overwhelming sadness.

Doojoon agreed and followed Mi-Young up to her apartment, keeping distance from her as he knew Yoochun wouldn't want him there. They walked slowly down the corridor and arrived outside her apartment door. Mi-Young waited a moment before entering the pin number for access.

Before she opened it fully, she looked back at Doojoon with a scared expression, who gave her a resassuring nod. She took a deep breath and clicked open the door. The apartment felt cold and un-lived in. It didn't feel like her home. Her home which she once shared happiness and love with her husband. She looked around the room, hoping to find it empty, but as soon as she shuffled her feet a little Yoochun automatically stood up from the sofa and turned around.

Pain hit Mi-Young once again from just seeing his face, not being able to get the images of him and Eun-Bi out of her head. Yoochun's expression of hope to Mi-Young soon disappeared once he noticed Doojoon standing beside her.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Yoochun bitterly asked, throwing a glare in Doojoon's direction.

"Don't," Mi-Young said with an angry tone as Yoochun was making things harder than they already were.

Yoochun saw his wife's expression, which showed she had had enough. "Mi-Young..." he reached forward to take hold of her hand but she quickly stepped back in defence, avoiding his touch.

"Don't touch me," she said, disgusted, not wanting her husband to touch her with the same hands which had touched Eun-Bi also. Yoochun stood there speechless, not saying anything or even moving as it may cause Mi-Young to leave. She looked down at her feet nervously and took a deep breath causing Doojoon to look at her skeptically.

"I want a divorce."

Those four words killed Yoochun. Mi-Young's sudden confession shocked the two men standing in the room. Even though, however selfish it sounds, Doojoon had been waiting for the day Mi-Young would leave Yoochun but didn't want her happiness to be lost during it.

Doojoon could tell how distressed and scared Mi-Young looked but he knew she had to deal with this herself and in her own time. "I think I should go," he exclaimed and left, leaving the troubled couple alone to look at each other, both not blinking and both with tears in their eyes.

"Please let me explain," Yoochun pleaded with a whisper.

"Explain what exactly? How you broke our marriage? How are vows meant nothing to you!" Shouted Mi-Young, choking on her tears. She covered with her hand with distress, trying to muffle out the sound of her cry, but seeing Yoochun looking at her with a pitiful expression, for the first time since she had known him, her heart broke even more.

Yoochun carefully reached out again for her hand but this time Mi-Young allowed him to take hold of it with a soft touch. He led her towards the sofa and sat her down. A tear escaping Mi-Young's eye fell onto her delicate hand and with tenderness Yoochun kissed her hand.

"How long has it been going on?" Mi-Young whispered suddenly.

Yoochun took a while to answer but he soon broke the silence again, barely saying, "since I started at the contracting company." 

"2 years? 2 years this had been going on behind my back? 2 ing years I've not known what my husband was doing with my sister?!" She hysterically shouted with a cry, mostly blaming herself from not being more observant about the whole thing going on behind her back.

"I never meant it to get to this point," he defending, hoping to defuse the situation.

"This point? You mean the point of me finding out?"

"I lost all the money I invested in the company and Eun-Bi was the only one who gave me a way out." He took hold on her hand and it with his thumb but she rejectedly pulled away, placing her hand back in her lap.

"I..."Yoochun started to say.

*I need to get out of here.* Suffocation was slowly choking Mi-Young. Her vision blurred over from the tears b in her eyes and even though she couldn't dare look at Yoochun she could feel him staring at her waiting for an answer or reaction of somewhat. She abruptly stood up, panicking and trying to get out of the horrible situation she was in.

"Wait!" Yoochun grabbed her upped arm with force and pulled her round to face him.

"Why didn't you confide in me? Do I really mean nothing to you Yoochun?"

"And you would've done what? Exactly. Nothing. You would've done nothing."

"Don't you dare blame this on me!" Mi-Young shouted back and tried pulling away from Yoochun's hold.

"I'm not blaming you Mi-Young! Just please don't ask for a divorce," Yoochun begged, forcefully pulling Mi-Young, who was still struggling to loosen from his grip but he showed no signs of giving up.

"Let go of me!" she shouted again.

"Not until you hear the full story!" Yoochun pleaded firmly, "Eun-Bi said she would retract the money if I told you. I had no choice."

Mi-Young looked up at Yoochun with hurt eyes, "there's always a choice. You just ovbiously chose to do what ever was easiest for you."

"That's not it!" he corrected, getting more and more frustrated and worried about what was going through Mi-Young's head. "The whole thing meant nothing! I swear to you! I love you so much, and I wanted to make you happy with a comfortable life. That meant no money worries and a secure job."

"It meant nothing? Well it doesn't ing mean nothing to me! You slept with my sister! My own sister! Do you know how much I'm hurting right now? I'll never be able to trust you again!"

"I know I hurt you...but you have to believe me when I say I love you with the whole of my heart, I'll die if you're not by my side." Yoochun waited for Mi-Young to reciprocate. As Mi-Young had stopped resisting Yoochun's force, he pulled her weak body into his for a hug. He wrapped his strong arms around her frail body and rested his head on top of hers, thinking how good it was to have Mi-Young in his arms again.

Mi-Young thought about how she had given in to Yoochun's touch and closed her eyes with guilt. *After what he has done, I'm just going to take him back like that?* The longer she thought about forgiving Yoochun, the more she opposed the idea.

She pushed Yoochun away with force causing a confused look to appear on his face.

"Do you think I'm that stupid that I'll forgive you? You're pathetic..." Mi-Young expressed disgusted and walked out of the apartment, grabbing her keys and new iPhone, which Doojoon had brought for her that morning.

A defeated Yoochun dropped to the floor on his knees in hopelessness as he knew he had lost Mi-Young. A tear escaped from his eye and ran down the side of his side.

Mi-Young walked determindly down the hallway, not waiting to get outside in the fresh air. *Did I really just walk away from the love of my life?*

She dialled Doojoon's number on her new phone and held it to her hear just as she reached the front gate outside. Much to her surprise, there he was casually leaning against the side of his car. As it was dark Mi-Young had to squint to definitely make sure it was her best friend but once she realised, she slipped her phone back into her pocket and ran over to Doojoon.

He instantly noticed tears in her tears and her make-up had smudged. "So, what happened?" He scanned her face for an answer but all she did was throw her arms around his waist and buried her face into his chest, crying. He pulled her in close and the back of her head, something which had become quite common between the two of them now.

She reluctantly pulled back and looked up at Doojoon with red puffy eyes, from all the crying, "Why are you still here?" she sniffed and wiped her tears away.

"I figured you'd need me for support for when things get worse. Let's go home yeah?"

They two of them got into his car and drove to Doojoon's apartment but what they didn't know Yoochun saw them both, hugging, from the window of their apartment. *How did it get to this?* he thought bitterly and jealousy glared at the two best friends.

"So why don't you help me cook tonight?" Doojoon asked as Mi-Young had settled in and walked up to her in the bedroom.

"I'm not that hungry." she shook her head.

"Come on, you have to eat something. You'll collapse otherwise," he replied and started walking out of the bedroom.

"Why did this have to happen to me? My sister must hate me so much to do something like this," Mi-Young suddenly asked.

Doojoon slowly turned around to see Mi-Young sobbing again. He released a sigh out of sympathy and sat Mi-Young down on the bed. http://www.gandana.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/Luxury-Bedroom-Apartment-Interior-Design.jpg

"Forget about your sister, she's not worth it, and for Yoochun, that guy's scum and doesn't deserve your love," he held her hand and tucked her hair behind her ear, revealing her beautiful facial features.

Suddenly, Mi-Young lurched forward and kissed Doojoon tenderly on the lips. Their lips remained attached until Doojoon pulled away softly, "what are you doing?"

"Don't speak" she replied and went back to kissing him passionately. He returned the kiss and the two made out on the bed with Doojoon on top of Mi-Young. His hands began creeping up her dress and along the soft skin of her back.

-----------------

Sorry for not updating in a while. Please comment!

Also, if you haven't already, please vote on this poll. I'm really stuck as to who she'll end up with.