Doojoon

Forever As One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls2npEI_x9A

 

Mi-Young gave Doojoon a questioning expression.

"Please. Just do it," he repeated with a knowing look.

Mi-Young walked into the bedroom and threw on some casual clothes, hoping they'd be suitable for where-ever Doojoon was taking her. http://cache.net-a-porter.com/images/products/173265/173265_ou_l.jpg She threw her handbag over her shoulder and walked out into the hallway, where Doojoon was leaning against the wall, waiting.

"You ready?" He asked as she grabbed his car keys.

Mi-Young nodded, "can you tell me where we're going?"

"I can't but I promise you, you won't regret it."

It was a long car journey to Incheon beach, where Doojoon was planning to meet Yoochun. Mi-Young didn't say much the entire journey but Doojoon knew something was troubling her.

"You mind telling me what's on your mind?"

*I remember Yoochun took me on this journey the day he asked me to be his girlfiend.* Mi-Young snapped out of her daze and looked at Doojoon was driving, concentrating on the road. "N..n...it's nothing," she said lied and went back to looking out the window. Doojoon awkwardly coughed and carried on driving.

It was killing him that he was taking Mi-Young to save her marriage.

After a tedious 2 hours in the car, Doojoon pulled into a dusty car park on the sea front. He parked next to a small shack which had the sign 'Cafe' written on a handmade sign outside. Mi-Young soon became aware of where she was. She leaned forward and looked out the window at the familiar place.

The beach, which was directly located in front of the cafe, looked beautiful as the sun was beginning to set. Memories of Mi-Young's childhood came flooding back to her. The laughter, love and happiness she shared with her family and Yoochun were suddeny all she remembered. All her worries seemed to have disappeared. It's as if the colours and intensity of the light were just enough to calm her.

Doojoon turned the car engine off and the two of them stared out to sea, not saying a word but absorbing the comfortable silence.

"I want you to get out and walk over to Sindo creak. it's 5 minutes that way," Doojoon instructed and pointed in the direction of a sandy pathway with a few pine trees either side of it. "You know the way right?"

Mi-Young looked at Doojoon with a confused expression, "Doojoon..."

"I want you to just do as I tell you. Please," he interrupted

"What's going on Doojoon?"

Doojoon swallowed nervously and finally admitted, "the reason I brought you here was to meet Yoochun."

Mi-Young's eyes widened with sadness appearing in them. "Why?"

"Please Mi-Young, don't ask questions. Just get out. This is hard enough as it is," he replied with a mutter, not looking Mi-Young in the eyes.

"I thought you loved me," she said, shakily.

Doojoon's expression softened with guilty, "I do love you."

"If you loved me, you'd fight for me and not just hand me back to Yoochun as if I'm a toy!"

Doojoon didn't reply and just sat there thinking what he should say next.

"Please just tell me why you're doing this!" Mi-Young asked, angrily.

"Because you still love him Mi-Young! I don't want to be in a one-sided relationship!" Doojoon shouted.

"Not once have you asked me if I love you! I may still love him but you really think I have no feelings for you at all? You're wrong! I love you more than I have loved anyone! You're just too blind to see!"

Mi-Young's words truely shocked Doojoon. He had no idea how to reply and stayed silent.

Mi-Young, upon seeing Doojoon's reaction, got out the passenger seat and slammed the door shut. Mi-Young began walking away from the car as Doojoon the ignition and sped off with acceleration, causing dust to stir from the ground.

Mi-Young started to walk down the sandy pathway leading towards the beach. She could see the sea in the distance but the sound of crashing waves indicated she was closer than she thought. http://capewomenonline.com/capewomenonline_images/Winter2010/beach.png 

She soon saw a faint figure sitting on the beach, facing out to sea. Their chin was resting on their hands. As Mi-Young walked closer towards the figure her feet made a sound with the shuffle on the sand, letting the person know she was there. She knew who he was but she still hated the person she saw in front of her.

"Mi-Young. You came..." Yoochun automatically stood up from the picnic blanket, hopeful. Mi-Young stormed over to Yoochun, much to his surprise, and slapped him hard across his right cheek with anger.

"I wouldn't have done if I knew you were going to be here!" Mi-Young bitterly spat.

"I know you're still upset but Mi-Young, things are different this time. I've changed. I quit the company. We can start fresh. You can trust me." Yoochun took hold of Mi-Young's hand in a desperate, pleading manner.

"I can't trust someone who broke my heart!"

"Mi-Young, we still have a future together of us starting our own family!"

"Every hope I had of us starting our own family one day is gone. I no longer want anything to do with you or the Park name. I would rather be lonely for the rest of my life than have to wake up and see you each morning."

"You don't mean that."

"I do Yoochun."

"What happened to our vows of us loving eachother no matter what, till death do us part? Do they mean nothing to you?"

"What about the other vows Yoochun? The ones about us always being faithful to one another? You have been slowly pushing me into the ground for the past 2 and a half years!"

Mi-Young's words caught Yoochun by surprise. He knew she was right. He had tore their marriage apart.

"So from now on I want you and Eun-Bi to stay out of my life! For good!"

"I can't stand you hating me like this."

Mi-Young shook her head with disagreement, "I don't hate you Yoochun, I pity you. I pity you for the person you've become over the years. I'm going to move on and maybe one day have a family who will appreciate me and I will never let them treat me the same way that you treated me." And with that, Mi-Young took one last look at Yoochun and turned away feeling relieved for saying what she had always planned on saying.

She paused before walking away and took a deep breath before carrying on walking away from her now ex-husband. She had no regrets whatsoever and the only thing which was going through her mind was what she would tell Doojoon. She carried on down the sandy pathway, leading back to her car park, where she suddenly recognised a familiar presence leaning against his car with his Raybans on and his arms crossed.

Doojoon stood up straight and carefully approached Mi-Young who was glued to the spot.

"Hey..." he quietly spoke, making sure he wouldn't make Mi-Young flinch.

Mi-Young softly smiled in return and took a small step closer to Doojoon. He cupped her face with both of his hands and pulled her face in towards his.

His mesmerizing lips pressed against Mi-Young's firmly yet seductively. As their lips touched Doojon could quickly feel her inhale, pulling the air from his own lungs, moist with desire, He pulled her body closer and embraced her, holding her tightly against his waist, feeling the race of their hearts as one.