Chapter 23

Forever As One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvZMJxxdSzE

 

A soft hand swept across Mi-Young's sleeping face, who was laying on the sofa in a fetal position. Her long, silky brown hair strewn down her back with her slender legs pulled in next to her. She was wearing a feminine babydoll silk nightie The touch of Yoochun's hands awoke Mi-Young and she sleepily sat up, seeing who was there.

"Yoochun..." she muttered confused, "I waited for you..."

Yoochun sat beside Mi-Young with a regretful look on his face and touched her bare thigh. "I know I'm sorry. My car wouldn't start..." he lied. 

"Oh...well you should've called me, I would've come and picked you up," Mi-Young guiltily responded.

Mi-Young reached out for Yoochun's wrist and pulled it towards her so she could she his watch clearly. The clock face time read 6:20am, making Mi-Young groan with tiredness, "you stayed there all night?" a baffled Mi-Young asked.

"Yeah, she umm...I made up the guest room, I stayed in there" Yoochun stuttered, lying again.

Mi-Young tried to read what Yoochun was thinking, "are you okay...?" concerned as to why he seemed a little dazed.

After getting his attention, he replied "Huh? What sorry?"

"Are you okay?" she repeated a second time with a worried look on her face, "you're not yourself. Something's obviously on your mind, what is it?" As she searched his eyes for an answer, she spotted a dark lipstick mark on his shirt collar and it definitely wasn't hers. *Could it be...no, don't be so stupid. Of course they wouldn't. Maybe it was mine...*

Yoochun clutched his head as if it was in pain, "I'm just exhausted, I'm gonna close my eyes for 10 minutes before work," he stated bluntly and rested his head back on the sofa closing his eyes, trying to forget what had happened with Eun-Bi just a few hours earlier.

"Yoochun? Can I ask you something?" She said turning round to face Yoochun who sitting on the sofa.

"Go ahead."

"Wha..what's Junhyung doing now? Did...did you fire him...?" she asked reluctantly, hoping she wouldn't have to see that bastard again.

"Of course," and went back to closing his eyes again.

Mi-Young gave a smile of relief and hesitated but agreed, "Okay, I'll go and make breakfast." and ambled into their modern kitchen to prepare Yoochun's breakfast, which would consist of eggs and 'kongguksu', a cold noodle dish with a broth made from ground soy beans, perfect for the warm temperature outside.

Mi-Young's mind kept picturing the bright red lipstick stain on Yoochun shirt collar. She knew something wasn't right but Yoochun really seemed like he was making an effort with their relationship, she didn't want to ruin things at this stage by something that probably never happened.

---------------

Yoochun rolled his eyes and gave in, "Fine, I'll stay for a few hours," *sorry Mi-Young.* he silently apolgised.

"That was a wise choice you made there choosing to stay. Otherwise, let's just say, it wouldn't have been a happy year for both you and Mi-Young," Eun-Bi slyly grinned.

Yoochun made his way back to the sofa, with Eun-Bi following, "you know, if you keep acting like this Eun-Bi, you're going to get a reputation."

"Well Yoochun, it's only fair, I've stuck to my end of the deal, so I expect you to keep to yours."

"You act like you own me..." Yoochun retorted with a disgusted expression.

Eun-Bi began to play with the buttons on Yoochun's shirt, slowly undoing them one by one until his shirt was fully open exposing his toned abs. "Technically, I kind of do with the amount of money involved. Besides, what's the point of stopping now, if Mi-Young found out..."

"Mi-Young will never find out!" Yoochun grabbed hold of Eun-Bi's wrists which were on his chest and demanded, "you have to promise me that you'll never tell her!" Eun-Bi didn't answer and just stared at him in shock at his sudden impulsive actions, "Promise me!" he shouted close to her face.

Eun-Bi scoffed and eyed Yoochun up and down, "fine."

Eun-Bi hurried over to the alcohol cabinet and pulled out not one, but two bottles of jagermeister and made her way back towards Yoochun. "Let's open these up," and plopped down on the sofa and laid her legs across Yoochun's lap as she poured four shots out of the alcohol and handed 2 of them to Yoochun, one in each hand. "1, 2, 3," they both threw back the two shots and gently slammed down the shot glasses onto the coffee table. They drank for the next 3 hours and talked drunkenly about both of their businesses until Eun-Bi decided she wanted to do something different.

She moved closer to his lips and roughly placed hers on top, clamming their lips together, not one of them breathing for air.

She leant down and started to tenderly kiss his s and also using her tongue to turn Yoochun on and it was working. She slowly rubbed through his trousers causing it to become slightly aroused. Yoochun arched his back a little and let out out a sigh of relief as pleasure passed through him until Eun-Bi spoke with an devilish look in her eye, "for someone who has to be tempted, you sure are enjoying this or just maybe Mi-Young doesn't fulfill your needs when it comes to the bedroom."

"Stop talking," Yoochun demanded impatiently with a violent tone and a glare and ped his trousers, pulling out his hard length, allowing Eun-Bi to indulge onto it, causing Yoochun to close his eyes with the sensation she was giving him. He tried his best to forget what he was thinking, about Mi-Young and the company, and just enjoy the pleasure Eun-Bi was giving him.

She abruptly stopped, causing Yoochun to open his eyes and bring his head up, "why are you stopping?"

Eun-Bi her lips, giving him a smirk, "why should I let you have all fun?" and sat down next to him bringing her bare leg up and rubbing it against Yoochun's.

Yoochun rolled his eyes with annoyance and a desperate Eun-Bi started to kiss him intensely as she guided his hand towards her moist opening, which was already displayed on full view to Yoochun as her legs were spread apart on the sofa. Yoochun entered his fingers into Eun-Bi and began pulling them in and out roughly with no passion whatsoever, just lust.

"Ahh...Yoochun-ah..." Eun-Bi moaned as she reached down and rubbed her . Her head went back in awe the closer she got to and the faster Yoochun pounded her with his index and middle finger the louder her moans became, "don't stop, I'm nearly...ah..." and with a few more pushes from Yoochun, Eun-Bi screamed out with ecstasy as her body twitched slightly from the past 5 minutes. Yoochun wiped off his fingers and Eun-Bi straightened up.

"Want another drink?" Eun-Bi asked with a hopeful smile.

Yoochun stood up and headed towards the bedroom with a stride, "let's just get this over and done with..."

"Aww you're so romantic," Eun-Bi sarcastically replied with a smile no longer on her face and followed him, untying her lace nightdress lingerie. http://images.herroom.com/items/betsey-johnson-intimates-bet01-732901-gv.jpg

-------------------

After Yoochun woke up him and Mi-Young sat together peacefully at the breakfast table and ate the food Mi-Young had cooked from scratch.

"How is it?" a hopeful Mi-Young asked.

"Good," Yoochun bluntly expressed.

"I thought it would be a good idea to have something like this in this hot weather," a very chatty Mi-Young added hoping for a bigger response than last time but there was no reply.

Yoochun's thoughts consumed him. He couldn't get Eun-Bi out of his mind. Not because he loved her, if anything he was starting to dispise her, but because he needed to sort out this mess with her and the business.

"Thanks for the breakfast. I'll see you later alright?" Yoochun kissed Mi-Young goodbye, picked up his briefcase and left the apartment to go to work.

Mi-Young waved him out of the door with a warm smile and closed it behind him.

---------------

I already have an idea for my next story ^^