Chapter 21

Forever As One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpwt1nrShvU

 

For the first day in ages, Yoochun took the day off work.

Mi-Young walked into the kitchen sleepily, rubbing her eyes, and was surprised to see a calm looking Yoochun sitting at the breakfast table reading the paper and sipping his coffee.

"Yoochun? Are you not going to work today?" She reluctantly walked over to him and sat down opposite him, wrapping her silk dressing gown over her babydoll-style nightie.

Yoochun placed his newspaper on the table and looked intensely at Mi-Young, "why don't we do something today?" he asked causing Mi-Young to choke slightly on the apple juice she was drinking.

"Umm...why would you want that? Yesterday you couldn't even look at me..." she exclaimed, hoping for an explanation as to why Yoochun left her at the club after the 'Junhyung' incident.

"I just want to spent some time with my lovely wife, is that such a crime?"

"No, it's fine!" she suddenly defended, not wanting to upset him again.

Yoochun looked Mi-Young up and down and agreed, "then go get showered and we'll go to the movies." Mi-Young automatically smiled knowing that Yoochun wanted to spend time with her.

---------------

"Did you actually have to hide behind my arm throughout that entire film?" Yoochun asked in a annoyed joking way, as the two entered the elevator to their apartment.

Mi-Young gave a innocent pout and one of her signature angelic smiles, "I think the only reasoned you're annoyed is because you needed to hide behind it yourself" letting out a cute giggle.

"Yah!" Yoochun kidded and pushed Mi-Young softly against the metal elevator wall. "You take that back or I'll have to kiss you!" he threatened playfully giving her a seductive glare. Mi-young refused with a cheeky, playful look in her eye. "Fine then, if that's how you want it..." he joked.

Mi-Young closed her eyes as Yoochun brought her head closer to his. He his lips to moisten them and tenderly kissed Mi-Young, her lower lip before their tongues danced in eachother's mouths. Then, Yoochun brought his up his hand in a swift movement, placing it on Mi-Young's bare thigh and started to move it upwards, caressing her soft milky skin towards his intended target.

Breaking the kiss, Mi-Young stated, "hey! We can't do this in here," looking around the elevator which had nearly reached their floor.

"Exactly. That's what makes it much more thrilling, knowing we could get caught." he playfully replied, kissing her exposed collarbone.

Just as Mi-Young was about to give in, the elevator door 'pinged' open. "Come on," Mi-Young lightly dragged Yoochun out of the elevator, along the corridor and arrived outside their apartment door. Yoochun, again, pushed Mi-Young against their door and started kissing her roughly once again. The heat was beginning to rise between the two of them and Yoochun knew what he wanted to happen next, even though it was only the afternoon.

Not breaking the kiss, Yoochun felt about for the key pad and buzzed in the apartment pin number and kicked open the door swiftly with once movement, with his hands still placed on Mi-Young's thigh and hip and her hands on his chest. Mi-Young rapidly took off Yoochun's jacket and threw it on the floor, acting as if the world was ending in the next few hours. Yoochun began upbuttoning Mi-Young shirt dress which she was wearing, gradually revealing her sheer lace black balconette bra.

They were busy exploring eachother's faces with their lips, when they heard a voice ,"busy are we?" from the living room area. Mi-Young and Yoochun pulled apart and both turned around quickly to see a disapproved Eun-Bi sitting with her legs-crossed on their leather armchair, wearing shorts and a blazer. http://keepthebeat.mango.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/White-Blazer.jpg

Mi-Young coughed awkwardly and began buttoning up her dress and gave her a look of embarrassment.

"How did you get in?" Yoochun asked coldly giving her a glare, making Mi-Young give him a nudge to stop being rude.

"Mi-Young gave me the passcode in case of an emergency. So...here I am." Eun-Bi answered determinded and walked over confidently towards the married couple.

"What's the emergency?" said Mi-Young, concerned.

"Nothing really, I just came round to tell you I booked reservations for 8:15 at that restaurant you like Mi-Young." Eun-Bi replied casually, not even sorry she was in their apartment without asking.

"How about you ask next time before you come here?" Yoochun interrupted with full intent of being displeasant.

"Yoochun, ssh!" Mi-Young whispered giving him a wanring look, hoping Yoochun would act more polite.

"It's okay, Yoochun obviously wants you all to himself right now. I should be going anyway, I need to find something to wear tonight," Eun-Bi exclaimed, giving Yoochun one of her y smiles and then giving a forced smile to Mi-Young.

Still feeling embarrassed, Mi-Young just gave a small wave out of the apartment before turning to Yoochun and kissing him tenderly, "sorry about her. I guess I should send her to finishing school," she joked with a cute smile.

Yoochun gave a heavy sigh of frustration and let go of Mi-Young's warm, soft hand which was gently holding onto his. "I'm going to lay down for a while," he said seriously and walked into the bedroom not closing the door behind him, leaving Mi-Young standing in the living room in disbelief as to why Yoochun's mood had suddenly changed in that short amount of time.

Mi-Young's phone vibrated in her pocket, receiving a message from Doojoon. She opened the text:

Sorry about what I said yesterday, how about we just forget I said it?
I hear you agreed to come to this dinner with Yoochun and Eun-Bi tonight.
I'm looking forward to seeing you there.

Doojoon.

Mi-Young stood there deep in thought looking at the text she just received, thinking about how to respond or maybe to not respond at all.

Suddenly, she felt a pair of manly hands wrap around her waist and a face nuzzling into her neck from behind. She held onto the hands and spun round so she was now facing Yoochun. "Are you okay?" She asked him giving him a worried look but Yoochun just responded with a questionable nod.

"If it's about this dinner tonight, I don't want to go either but you know Eun-Bi, when she gets an idea in her head, there's no point trying to find an excuse not to go," Mi-Young said puting her lips at Yoochun, hoping he would give her a convincing smile. Without a word, Yoochun kept hold on Mi-Young's hand and pulled her towards the bedroom, closing the door with his foot behind them. He gently laid Mi-Young down the bed and rest his body on top of her, kissing her passionately. Before she knew it, there was no stopping Yoochun.