Chapter 3

Forever As One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZkgdK2DSKU

 

For Mi-Young the past week had been lonely and slow so when Saturday finally arrived she decided that she would take Yoochun out to have some fun in Myeongdong. Even though he would normally want to rest and stay at home the majority of the weekend, Mi-Young took the oppotunity of  breaking the tension which has been building up over the past few weeks.

The sun was just starting to glare through the bedroom into Mi-Young's eyes, which made her stir from her sleep. She slowly lifted her head and rolled over to face Yoochun, who was sleeping peacfeully beside her with his bare torso, and took a moment to acknowledge his chiselled jaw line and good looks. She gently swept his bangs back, giving him a tossled 'bed head' look, but she still thought she looked as handsome as ever.

Mi-Young lightly shook Yoochun, "Oppa, wake up. Let's do something today!" She said cheerfully.

Yoochun let out a small groan and repleid, "Let me sleep, I'm tired."

Mi-Young wouldn't take no for an answer and gently poked his cheeks and whispered cutely, "Oppa! Please! Let's go out, it's a beautiful day!"

*She's never going to shut up if we don't do anything* he thought coldly. "Fine. Go get showered and dressed and we'll leave in 30 minutes."

"Yay!" Mi-Young cheered as she scrambled off the bed happily and made her way to the bathroom. She quickly changed into a navy floral dress and styled her hair into loose curls. http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxy3uqOHnc1qkrli5o1_500.png

Yoochun grabbed the keys for his silver lexus and they both made their way to Myeongdong.

During the car journey Mi-Young cheerfully asked Yoochun, "Where shall we go?"

"You were the one who wanted to come, so you choose," he replied in an un-interested tone whilst concentrating on the traffic.

*Is he really not that interested?* she thought staring out the car window, "Let's go shopping, I need to get some new lingerie."
*Yoochun and I haven't had in 3 weeks so maybe I'll find something y for him.*

Mi-Young let out a cute giggle which made Yoochun focus on her with a smug smile, knowing what he wanted to do tonight.

As soon as they arrived, they wandered around the shops hand in hand like a typical couple, until Mi-Young spotted a shop which sold bras etc. "Let's go in here," Mi-Young exclaimed whislt dragging Yoochun in by the hand. To Mi-Young's surprise, Yoohcun actually looked happy to be spending time with her

After she found the perfect lingerie set, they decided to go and get a bite to eat at a small, quaint restaurant down a side street.

The two of them sat at a table in a quiet corner of the restaurant. To Mi-Young's surprise, Yoochun was acting very 'gentlemanlike', which rarely happened. He paid for the lingerie, carried her shopping bags and even pulled out the chair for her before she sat down.

"I'm really glad you decided you come today. It's so nice to have you all to myself." Mi Young admitted.

"Obviously. I'm your husband, of course you have all to yourself." He replied with a slightly irritated tone.

"I'm just saying, it's nice for you to relax and for us to spend time together." Mi-Young assured at the same time as held her hand out across the table, "Is there something troubling you at work? You seem uptight..." she said wondering afterwards if she shouldn't have mentioned it.

"No. Everything's fine." He replied bluntly.

"I'm going to go and order us some drinks then." Mi-Young glumly stated. *What the hell is wrong with him?*

*. Why do I have to act like she's a stranger? We've been married 3 years.*

Up at the counter, Mi-Young ordered 2 drinks for the two of them. "Hi, can I have one lemonade and one bottle of soju please?"

"Sure. Anything else I can get you cutie?" the till guy asked her. All Mi-Young could do was blush and giggle as she hadn't been called beautiful in so long, not even by Yoochun., "I'm not lying though, you're really beautiful."

This made Mi-Young blush even more, "Thank you," and the guy started to laugh.

'Ahem' Yoochun fake coughed behind Mi-Young letting her know he's behind her. Mi-Young suddenly turned around to see who it was, only to see a displeased husband of hers.

"What's going on here?" Yoochun remarked.

"Oh nothing." Mi-Young glanced to the till guys name tag which said 'Chan Wook', "Chan-Wook just said something really sweet."

"Looks like it must of been pretty sweet to get you smiling and laughing like that," he turned to face Chan-Wook, the till guy "and next time you might want to make sure her husband isn't here before you start flirting with her, bastard." Yoochun accused whilst grabbing Mi-Young's wrist and dragging her back to the table in the corner.

"What the hell was that!?" Mi-Young said confused with an angry tone, "why do you have to be such an all your life? I'm sick of it!"

"And I'm sick of you, always moping around at home feeling sorry for yourself. This isn't the person I married!" Yoochun replied bitterly with no remorse.

That's when it occured to Mi-Young that they were going through a rough patch in their marriage and she wasn't sure what would bring them out of it, "And you think you're any different? I try my best to do everything for you and you act so ungrateful all the time! I might as well be invisable to you!"

"Sometimes I wish you were! You're driving me crazy!" Yoochun slammed his fist against the table, which got others in the restaurant to stare. He suddenly stood up and grabbed his jacket and walked out the door, leaving Mi-Young stunned and speechless in the restaurant alone having to find her own way home.