Chapter 1

Forever As One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OzG3BY5FqI&feature=related < feel free to listen to this while reading (there won't be one for every chapter)

 

------------------------

The sound of Mi-Young's alarm suddenly woke her as the echo slowly filled her apartment. She turned over in her bed, letting her long dark brown locks fall over her back, and looked out of the window where the sun was beaming in. She loved the springtime. Even from the high view of her penthouse apartment she knew what a beautiful day it was outside with blossom on the trees and kids playing on the street.

"You know, if you keep sleeping late like this the house won't get cleaned?" Yoochun said coldly as he leant against the door with a clean, white towel around his wet body. *He could at least say good morning* she thought. However, ever since Yoochun started his new job as an assistent director at a contracting company he became more and more stressed as the days went by but she understood he must be under a lot of pressure. As Yoochun paid for the house and the bills, he was the one who chose the apartment. It was a penthouse apartment situated in the Gangnam district of Seoul with white walls and a vast view of the surrounding city. http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxkjbjPU7X1qccapno1_500.png

As much as Mi-Young loved the city she did miss her hometown of Osan, where she grew up with her family. Now she lived in a huge apartment where she felt alone and ever since her parents died in a tragic plane crash 9 years ago, all she had left was her sister, but little did she know, even that would change.

Flashback

9 years ago

"Eun-Bi!! I'm home!" Mi-Young called through the house as the 16 year old had just arrived home from school. Their family home wasn't big or fancy but it was one of those typical family homes with a lot of photographs of the children and various clutter left around, "Eun-Bi! You home? I was thinking we'd make dinner for mum and dad tonight as they've had a long flight. Eun-Bi? You there?"

Suddenly, Mi-Young heard cries and the sound of glass being smashed. She automatically dropped her pink schoolbag and rushed upstairs to find Eun-Bi curled up in the corner of her bedroom with wet mascara running down her face and blood trickling down her sleeve with a broken china vase located next to her.

"Eun-Bi!! What the hell happened to you?" Mi-Young panicked.

"...It's mum and dad...they're dead..." Eun-Bi sobbed out.

"What? Eun-Bi, what?" asked Mi-Young, not knowing if she heard correctly and praying that she didn't hear correctly.

"Their plane crashed. I Just got the phone call from the police." All Mi-Young could do was slide her back down the wall so she was sitting curled up next to her older sister and stare blankly into space. The two of them didn't say a word, they just held eachother for the whole night.

End of flashback.

Mi-Young had to admit that even though Yoochun wasn't a warm and caring husband, she was still lucky to have someone that at least loved her and put up with her problems and occasionally brought her expensive gifts but sometimes all she really needed was some time and comfort.

"Hello? Mi-Young? Yah! I'm talking to you!" Yoochun impatiently said after gently hitting her delicate legs which was softly strewn across the bed sheets.

"I'll go and make your breakfast..." she trailed off whilst slipping on her long cream cardigan, left on the chair, over her silk nightie and tying her hair up in a messy bun.

 

One thing Yoochun did love about Mi-Young was that she was an amazing cook. She would always cook him the best 'soondubu jjigae' in the morning before he left for work, however, was that the only thing he loved about her? He would never even say a mere 'thank you' to her and would usually leave straight away after giving Mi-Young a quick peck on the cheek goodbye and then again he rarely even did that.

Mi-Young knew she wasn't going to get a lot out of him in the morning but she always wondered why he had to stay at the office until at least 11pm.

"What time did you get home last night?" she asked skeptical "I didn't hear you come in..."

"1 or 2. Why? If you're going to start hassling me, then I don't want to hear it, I'm not in the mood to listen to you moan." Yoochun grouchly replied whilst pushing back his chair and standing up. Mi-Young followed Yoochun as he went to grab his suit jacket from the cupboard.

"I just don't want you working too hard. I hardly ever see you." she said in a caring tone whilst wrapping her arms around him.

"I have to go. Don't wait up for me okay? I'll be back late." he replied after grabbing his car keys and slamming the front door shut.

*Love you too.* She thought.
 

 

----------------

Comments are very welcome at this point! oh and please subscribe ^^ woop!

Sorry it's a little bit slow and boring at this point, it will get better I hope I promise. ><

Thank you so much to DreamzxcPwnedd for the amazing poster!!