Chapter 6

My CEO's Secret Love

Chapter 6

I opened the door slowly and bobbed my head inside. I looked around to see no one in the office. I carefully stepped inside and put my file on the couch. I glanced to my left and right and walked to the table near the glass window. A plague was placed on table neatly. I took the plague and ran my fingers to the words crafted on the plague. 

I whispered what it said softly beofre placed it back. There was also a picture with a black wooden frame at the end of the table. It was a picture of a man, a woman and small boy in the middle. That must be his family.

I looked back around and found a treadmill and some gym stuff at the corner of the office. 

Does he work out during work too? I shrugged the thoughts away and looked through some work stuff on the table.

"First, don't touch my stuff." 
I jumped as I gasped for air. At the door, stood a man on his white tuxedo and red necktie. He was holding a black briefcase with one hand while his other hand was inside the trouser's pocket. 

"Without my permission."

If I can tell those things, pretty much you know I can tell he was furious.

"That's the first rule."

He spoke as he walked inside and went to his table. He placed his briefcase on the table and setteled down on his chair and leaned over. He crossed his arms and looked at me.

"Second rule." He said again. "You must arrived early than I am. Traffic jams or anything is not my problem. You handle them yourselves."

"Third rule," he continued. "Every morning, I drink coffee. 2 sachets of sugar and 1 and a half creamer. Stirred exactly 1 minute 34 seconds. Not more or less. And make it hot."

"Fourth," he spoke. "No personal question. You do your job. I do my job. That's it."

"Fifth," Is there a lot to go? "You can't go home before I did. As long as I'm here, you're here. Even if you need to stay back, you have to."

"Sixth, if you can't handle them, you free to go. The door is always open."

"Seventh," He intertwined his fingers together. "I don't do sarcasm. Whatever you gotta say must be precisely direct. I hate sarcasm the most."

"That's all for now. That's is your place." He gestured toward another room. It was like the small part of his office. The only thing separated me and him is glasses. Sure, he will be able to see me inside.

"Why are you still standing there? Don't you have work to do?" he asked as he looked furiously 
at me. I didn't realized that too. Shoot.

"Nae, arasseo." I bowed down to him and took my file and went inside my office. It's quite good inside. I even got my own laptop on the table. I settled down and logged in the laptop. From my view, I could see him on his chair. He was jotting down something on a piece of paper. 

Maybe he already started his work. Now, mine.

*

"Sir," I called him. "Your coffee." He looked at me for a while and then the coffee. I waited for him to take a sip and when he did, he coughed.

"What's this?' he asked, with a little bit raisened up voice.

"Sir, I did it exactly the way you asked me to. 2 sachets of sugar. 2 sachets of creamer." I tried to explain nervously.

"But did you stir it EXACTLY 1 minute 34 seconds?" he asked me.

Oh, crap.

"No. I didn't, sir." I answered shortly.

"Of course you didn't. Again. Make me another one."

Another coffee.

"No. Again."

Another coffee.

"No. Again!"

Another one.

"It's too sweet. Again!"

And another one.

"Too little cream. Again!"

"Too cold. Better put in some ice too."

"Again!"

"Again!"

"Again!"

"Again!"

I didn't know how many time I'd been running back and forth from his office to the pantry but right now, I felt my legs are falling off. I sighed heavily and brought him another coffee.

"Sir, your coffee." He didn't look up at me nor the coffee and just doing his work. I'm about to excused myself when he called me.

"Here." he spoke. "Send it to the financial department." He signed the last paper before gave the file to me. "Make sure it sent. I gave you 3 minutes. That's more than enough."

"The financial department..." I muttered to myself.

"Didn't you even know that? It's on the 28th floor."

Duh, sure enough I've been working here like 50 years or something.

"Alright. I'll send it right now, sir."