Chapter 29

My CEO's Secret Love
Chapter 29
 
After I finished my business and washed my hands, I headed out and unexpectedly saw Mr. Park leaning against the wall near the gents. He got both of his hands in his pocket and it was obvious that he was waiting for me. My face visualized shock at first but then decided to coolly ignored him and made my way to the door to the hall.
 
As I passed him, he suddenly took a tight grip on my forearm and dragged me to a short hallway at the opposite site of the door of the hall. He opened the door at the end of the hallway and it was an empty dark corridor with glass window showing the night view of Seoul city.
 
"What are you doing?" I asked him and harshly pulled my hands from his. He's my boss I know that but he doesn't have any rights to act like this right now which means dragging me like some sort of... never mind.
 
"The question is Ms. Oh, what are you doing?" He asked me back.
 
"I don't do anything wrong as far as I'm concern" I answered. "Now if you excuse me, I need to go back to the hall."
 
I walked away when he got a hold of my arms again and slammed me to the wall, which was hurt.
 
"What the hell is wrong with you?!"
 
He ran his fingers through his hair gritted his teeth.
 
Somehow, that looked hot.
 
Snap out of it, you dummy.
 
"Why are you here?" He changed his pattern of questioning, calming his tone a bit. "With Suga at that!"
 
"So what?" I don't know where this sudden bravery came out from but I'm sure I'm putting my job at stake here. But still I couldn't fight the eagerness to fight back. He was obviously meddling in my life now when he brought Suga up. "He asked me to come so here I am."
 
"I thought that you don't want to mix up work and personal stuff!" He's yelling now? Now this had gotten out of control.
 
"Why the hell is this even mixing them up? Now if you think of this thoroughly, it was you the one who's been mixing it up by dragging me here! Oh I'm sorry, you sure don't think! Or else you won't be doing this!"
 
"Don't use that kind of tone with me." He said, apparently holding himself from exploding again but It seemed as if I don't give a damn about that since I am the one who exploded after the next thing he said. "I'm your boss."
 
That was my perfect cue.
 
"Exactly! You're my boss! Me being here is just doing a small favor to Suga as a friend! Not as your personal assistant or anything else you could possibly be thinking! This absolutely had nothing to do with you so what right you did you possessed to give me orders even the work time is over?! Do you th-"
 
In instance, he pulled me toward him and crashed his lips against mine. I struggled to move and tried to push his body away but his hands made a quick way to pin mine against the wall while his lips were still working on mine. I kept my mouth closed as well as my eyes and refused to give in.
 
But it was so tempting. I gotta admit that it was indeed feel good to have his lips devouring mine. In some way it was hella wrong but right in every way. Despite how cliche that sounded, I don't really care because there was nothing to describe it without going all drama freak right now.
 
Eventually, I let my guards down and kissed him back. Consequences? Aftereffect? Result? You named it. I don't give a damn about any of that.
 
After sensing me tearing the wall of false modesty down, he let go of my hands and cupped my cheeks while I pulled his collar, pulling him closer to me even though there barely any space between us anymore. I felt he smiled through the kiss and slide his hands behind me and settled at the small part of my back like it was always belonged there. The kiss deepened as I reached up, threading my finger in his hair, earning his groan, like really y groan, while our bodies were fitting together like puzzle pieces.
 
The exact right pair for each other.
 
The sound of the creaking door stopped us on whatever we were doing at the current time and snapped at us back to the reality. He pulled away from me and stopped breathing and I did to. From we were standing, we could see a shadow at the door. That person wandered a little before pulling it closed back.
 
Mr. Park rested his forehead at the wall, panting heavily with visible sweats at the crook of his neck. While I on the other hand tried to figure out what was actually happened a while ago. I felt dizzy, the best kind of dizzy. He stood up steadily on his feet, fixing his tie that I was accidentally pulled loose during the kiss and walked to the door, leaving me completely speechless.