Chapter 33

My CEO's Secret Love
Chapter 33
 
"He said that?" Se Na asked as she leaned against the sink, crossing her arm.
 
Although at first I intended to keep it to myself, since it was embarrassing of course, but I felt in need of talking to someone or I might go crazy.
 
"Yep." I sighed, taking a carton of milk and poured into a glass.
 
"You know what that called?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
 
"Enlighten me." I shrugged while rolling my eyes.
 
"That's bull." She answered.
 
"Yeah. It is."
 
Aside from the fact that Se Na is my only friend that pretty much the only person that knew me so well I could trust her to tell my problems, it was that she cursed a lot made me much relief than I never was. Although cursing wasn't really gonna solve anything, at least hearing those words from her somehow make me okay. Make me feel like it was indeed a bull.
 
And is what came out from .
 
So my boss is an .
 
A really y . Oh, God what am I talking about?
 
"I mean, ugh!" She threw her hands in the air. "Boys are er. They said stuff like that all the time when they just too ego to admit their feelings. It was obvious that he actually feel something when you're both kissing! He just said, what did he said once again?"
 
"Abrupt." I answered simply.
 
"Yes that." She pointed her index finger to me. "He just said that it was an abrupt action because he was just being a complete egotistical ."
 
"I don't know, man." I said. "Maybe he was telling the truth. Maybe it was an accident. For real."
 
"No, no, no, no, no." She shook her head. "There is no such thing like an accidental kiss. Unless you're drunk. Like completely drunk. Although even the drunken man kissed someone they like, or some in a nightclub or even someone as a rebound. If there is accident, they might as well kissed dogs or cats or beggars or g-"
 
"Yeah, yeah. I get that." I cut her. Sometimes she just really couldn't any spare any details off. "It just, it's the way he said it. Anyone who heard it might also convinced."
 
"Well that's what businessman do, aren't they? They convince people. It's occupational hazard."
 
"Maybe." I replied carelessly. "It's disappointing. I don't exactly know why but I feel kinda... sad?"
 
"Probably because you like him." Se Na said.
 
"Who likes who?" Yong Guk walked in the kitchen casually and headed to the fridge, taking out a glass with orange juice.
 
My jaw dropped and I looked at Se Na, making face so that she cleared it up. Se Na mouthed me something I couldn't catch and shrugged. She then smiled sweetly at Yong Guk when he turned to look at us.
 
"What you girls are talking about?" He asked again.
 
"No. It's," Se Na paused. "It's nothing. You heard it wrong."
 
"I did?" Yong Guk turned his attention to me. "Oh Jin Hye?"
 
"Yeah, you did. We were just talking about..." I trailed off.
 
"About Mr. Kim's dog." Se Na continued, with a really loud excited voice. I slapped my forehead at her stupidity, inwardly cursing her.
 
No, no, no. Please not the NYSM routine.
 
"Dog? What dog?" Yong Guk continued asking. "And who's Mr. Kim?"
 
"Who's Mr. Kim? That's funny. Imagine if I told Soo Ha that, he'd freaked out." Se Na laughed.
 
Jesus, please stop right there.
 
"Who the hell is Soo Ha?" Yong Guk asked again, completely distracted by Se Na's lamest dragging tactic.
 
"Does Min Ho know that you don't know Soo Ha?"
 
"I don't know who Min Ho is."
 
"Are you kidding me? You don't know who Min Ho is now?"
 
I hit my head with my palm even harder and sighed heavily while shaking my head.