Chapter 21

My CEO's Secret Love
Chapter 21
 
"I should get going." Mr. Jung said as he stepped to his car, leaded by a worker of the restaurant.
 
"Good night, sir." I greeted and bowed down a bit. Dae Hyun was still there when Mr. Jung drove off as he came with a different car.
 
"Do you want me to send you home?" Dae Hyun offered as he gestured to his car behind him.
 
"Um," I hesitated for a second when Mr. Park interrupted.
 
"That's not your concern." He snapped, rather harshly.
 
"I'm just offering-"
 
"And she declined it." Mr. Park looked at me sharply. "Do you, Ms. Oh?"
 
I looked at him with my jaw sightly dropped in bewilderment. How could he said that? It's true he was my boss and all but could he get more controlling? As far as I'm concern, Dae Hyun didn't do anything to him. So why he just gotta piss off?
 
"Um," I turned to Dae Hyun and gave him the most awkward smile I could ever invent to show how much I'm sorry for my boss's somehow immature rude attitude. "Yeah. I'm fine."
 
Dae Hyun looked hurt which just made me wanted to reverse things up and stood over my boss.
 
"Ah." He rubbed the back of neck, thinking that he should probably get going but still rooted in the same spot as if he wished me to say the opposite thing and just got in the car with him.
 
"You heard her." Mr. Park spoke as stood nearer to Dae Hyun, intimidating him. Dae Hyun looked at him in the eye for a second then broke the staring contest before glanced me over Mr. Park shoulder. He smiled sweetly and nodded.
 
"Alright then." He said. "Call me when you got home." He reminded which just melted me down.
 
, I'm seriously will do that.
 
"Okay." I nodded and then watched him went inside his car. He smiled gently at me an then drove off. I turned back and Mr. Park was already inside the car with the engine on. I held the holder and pulled but it won't budge. I tried another time but the door still do not open.
"
Um, sir?" I said, a little louder as I knocked on the window, waiting for him to unlock the door but he just ignored me.
 
"Sir?!" I yelled while still knocking the window. Mr. Park looked at me through the window with his cliche emotionless eyes. He returned his gaze to the road and smirked before drove off, leaving me with my jaw hanging as I stared at the unbelievable sight. I stood there like that for about some minutes before snapped out that he really left me.
 
I wished I could just took off my shoes and threw toward the direction he went while cursing over his existence. You know, like, in movies that happened a lot. But realizing that I'm in a real life and there wasn't any camera rolling around, looking like a complete mad woman escaping the asylum one day before was the last thing I wanted.
 
My phone was dead battery so I'm pretty ed up.
 
I gritted my teeth as I walked down the street, intended to go and waited for a bus. If there was one running in this time of the night. My body shivered as the cold night wind blew to my bare legs. Luckily, it was long sleeves so it wasn't that revealing. But that wasn't a real luck you know.
 
I got some scary and creepy whistles as I passed a group of drunken man by the road side which just made me wanna run away but since I was wearing higheels, I just managed to walk fast.
 
Eventually I escaped that disturbing situation and managed to walk peacefully by myself. But still, some people were giving me weird looks as I passed them. Couldn't handle the whispers about me being in a nightclub , I shifted to a rather silent road. It was a little resorted and the people walked here could actually counted but screw that, it was a short cut to the nearest bus stop.
 
As I walked, the road got darker and I quickly felt regret used this road. I clasped my hands together, motivating myself that nothing was going to happen. Darn movies giving me stupid imagination. I saw the street light ahead of me and smiled as I am about to be part of the busy and noisy town again, when I felt a head grasped on my wrist tightly, spinning me around and my back hit the wall, creating a loud thud along with me groaning in pain.
 
That person shoved his hand against my mouth,, preventing me to speak. I saw his shadow looking around cautiously before looked at me again. It was dark but I could see the devilishly green eyes staring at mine with the help of the broken red lights on top of a shop.
 
No. No. It can't be him.
 
"Now, listen sweetheart." His rough deep voice spoke and I automatically knew who he was, obviously the one that I wished wasn't a second ago. "I'm gonna let me hands off your mouth but you ain't gonna scream, alright?"
 
I didn't reply but continued staring at his eyes in fear. He let go of my mouth without much hesitation unlike those typical criminal because if one person could be existed to know that I won't disobey him in spite of what happened once I did disobey him, it would be him. God knows what
happened next.
 
He ran his hand through his hair before in an instance, pinned both of my hand on the wall with so much effort to show me how he angry he was.
 
"You don't think that I won't be able to find you, do you sweetheart?" He whispered near my ear. It was so much better if he screams his lungs out because when he didn't, something was up.
 
Something else.
 
"Well," He brushed his lips to my ear and I closed my eyes tightly. "That's a very naive of you."
 
"Please..." My voice trembled and the tears threatened to fall.
 
"Please what sweetheart?" He challenged as he my ear before proceeding to my neck.
 
"Don't hurt me." I said with a shaky voice along with my trembling hands. "Please."
 
He seemed to ignore my pleading when he on my neck and harshly bite into it making me winced in pain. He let go of my left hands as he took a hold of my hip. I shoved his chest away but to no avail. Instead, it makes things a lot worse as he dugged his nail onto my skin as I closed my eyes, barely holding the scream in.
 
"Please..." Tears rolled down my cheeks like a waterfall and my whole body trembled in fear.
He then unexpectedly let go of my hand and my whole body in a second. I heard a couple of loud thuds and groaning but still unable to open my eyes. My body rooted there until a pair of hand got a hold of my shoulders, making me flinched and my eyes were wide open.
His concern eyes shot me first through my blurry vision.
 
"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly as he ran his hand up and down my arms. "Are you hurting anywhere?"
 
I refused to answer him and the first thing I did was hitting his chest.
 
"Why did you left me?" I asked weakly as I kept on crying hundred bucks betting I looked a complete mess but right now I don't care. "If you don't leave me none of this would happen!"
I hit his chest over and over again while crying horribly. "Why did you left me?!"
 
"I hate you. I hate you so much!" I was sobbing hysterically and the hitting loses it zeal. I clutched the fabric of his shirt in one hand and he pulled me into his embraced and wrapped his arms around my body.
 
"Shh Jin Hye. It's okay. I'm here." He cooed and I bury my head into his chest and warped my arms tightly around his waist.
 
"Why did you left me?" I chocked out and he rubbed my back. He rest his chin on top of my head and whispered. "I'm sorry, Jin Hye. I'm so sorry."
 
I held onto him tighter because it feels like if I let him go I might lose my safety blanket and 'he' might came back.
 
I don't want he to come back.
 
"Come." He spoke softly. "Let's get out of here."
 
With me still clinging onto him for life he began leading me God knows where and then surrounding became a lot brighter and I know we were now out of that place. He let go of me and I felt like hitting me again for doing so but quickly shut up when he took off his coat and wrapped it around me. The material provided instant warmth but also swallowed me up due to the massive size.
 
It smelt like him and suddenly I felt secured again.
 
He guided me to his car by the roadside and helped me in. I rested my head against the window and shut my eyes tightly just to open them again a few seconds later. My lips were still trembling and the shivers still running down my spine. He got so much effect on me. So much.
Mr. Park wanted to ask me what actually happened or if I'm alright and all since he wasn't really focusing on the road all the time but instead glancing at me every 5 seconds or so. We might as well involved in a car crash and died but none of that matters. I don't really care about anything right now.
 
It was a little comforting as he didn't bombard me with questions right away. Knowing that I need some space and silent for myself were probably the best thing he ever done to me.
 
*
 
A/N: This is so cliche it hurts. I'm sorry... T^T