Chapter 28

My CEO's Secret Love
Chapter 28
 
"Oh, Yoon Gi-ah!" A girl came chirping towards us while waving her hands excitedly. She slung her hands around his neck with one hand since her other hand was holding a glass with clear liquid I assumed as wine.
 
Suga took off her hands from clinging over his neck and put it aside.
 
"I told you not to call me that when there's people around." Suga complained and looking at his left and right worriedly just to find some young ladies chuckling at the scene. I found myself grinning to.
 
"And you are?" Her attention turned to me and I quickly smiled.
 
"I'm Jin Hye. Suga's..." I trailed off, finding a suitable word. "Friend."
 
"Oh," She beamed and nodded before sticking her hand out for a handshake. "I'm Yoon Jin. Suga's absolutely gorgeous sister you found yourself wondering if we even related."
 
I laughed at her remark and she joined me.
 
She really is gorgeous but not that I doubted their relation since Suga wasn't too bad himself. She had a shiny straight black hair that had a little curls at the end. Her eyes were light brown and with her stunning red tight dress, it sure brought her orbs alive. She was a a little shorted from me by some centimeters and had this beautiful wedges on.
 
"I'm gonna take my seat and you guys find yours okay?" She said before walking to an empty seat beside a foreign man at the round table near the stage.
 
A waiter appeared out of nowhere and asked if we were ready to be escorted to our seats. He had probably waiting for a while since Yoon Jin attacked Suga first when he came inside the hall.
 
He escorted us to a round table in the middle of the hall with some other people that already sat down.
 
"Please have a seat." He pulled a chair for me then Suga. I thanked him and settled down comfortably on my seat. Suga smiled at me as he sat down. Suga ordered something from the menu and I just left the order to him since I don't even know what they're serving. I bet something French-sound kinda food and the only French word I could utter perfectly without being completely embarrassing myself was je t 'aime.
 
I looked up across the table and found a pair of eyes looking at me in confusion. Mr. Park glanced at Suga before looked at me again, this time with unseen daggers shooting from his eyes. I stared unbelievably at him before quickly looked down to my hands. Gradually began to shuffle in my seat.
 
"I thought you are not going to come, Yoon Gi." An elder man greeted Suga as he took a bit of something that looked like a steak to me.
 
"Well what can I do, uncle?" He replied and took his napkin and placed it nicely on his lap as a waiter started serving our food. I placed mine to while trying hard not to look up but making sure it wasn't too obvious. "It's business stuff and both Mum and Dad insisted me on going."
 
"Talk about business," The man began, leaning over the table and looked a little interested than his greeting before. "How is it going with your business?"
 
"It's going well indeed.' Suga answered and smiled. "We hardly faced any issues now since you know, our cooperation with the Michael's Industry going very smoothly."
 
"Yes of course. Good for you then." The man nodded and smiled and got back to his food.
 
"Told ya." Suga whispered near my ear and I chuckled softly. It was indeed same as what he told me in the car earlier. The men began to chat about business's stuff while the ladies will interrupted in some interesting conversation, except for me of course. I just silently ate my food and sometimes would glanced up to Mr. Park.
 
But the thing was, why I should feel awkward with this sudden encounter? It was clearly passed the working hours so he got no right on me, right?
 
After setting my mind right, I began to make myself comfortable and eat my food at ease, with the thoughts of me being here is with Suga and it was completely fine sticking between the folds of my brain.
 
"I'm sorry I didn't know your boss would be here." Suga leaned to me and whispered.
 
"It's fine. I'm here with you so that is completely okay." I whispered back.
 
"Are you sure? He won't go all bossy on you, right? He's pretty recognized by the name of control freak."
 
I laughed slowly at his way of putting a little more stress on the control freak words but still maintaining his lower-tone voice.
 
"I assured you." I replied. "I would know."
 
He snorted, a little loud that some of the people on the table, including Mr. Park of course, looked to us with weird expression.
 
"Once again. I apologized." He replied. "I totally forgot that."
 
It's like we're living in our own small world where it was just the two of us. Suga would talk-whisper me time to time about how funny the old man that spoke to him before in his royal-freak robe or the fact that woman sat two seats next to mine actually wore a wig to cover her thin hair.
 
I would chuckled at his unexpected remark and clutched against the arm of my chair to restrain myself from laughing out loud.
 
I still feel Mr. Park gaze on me sometimes but I decided to just ignore him and actually focused on Suga's funny joke. He could be a very good distraction.
 
"I need to go to the toilet." I whispered to him. "Where is it?"
 
"It should be there."' Suga tossed his head to the left where there was a door with a waiter standing at the side.
 
"Okay. Excuse me." I stood up and took my clutch with me, walking toward the door.