Chapter 24

My CEO's Secret Love
Chapter 24
 
I glanced at my watched as I kept on running down the street. The building seemed near but the truth is I felt my legs were falling off. I bumped onto some people on the way but I am unable to said a proper sorry and just shouted sorry while running. I don't have time to deal with this. It was indeed seemed a bit rude but my job was at stake here!
 
The stupid rule that said that I should arrived earlier than him.
 
it.
 
He left me deliberately by the roadside and asked me to run to the office when he could just drove off. I understand that he didn't want to create commotion but dropped me a meter from the company won't hurt right?
 
Unless Superman is really exist and he could swoop me off from the ground and fly me to the rooftop of the building, there is no way I could make it.
 
I pushed through some more people before finally arrived in front of the building. The people around looked at me with weird expression but I had no time to give stupid shy grin to them. Heck, I don't even had the time to catch my breathe!
 
I ran some more to the lift and lucky me the door opened right at the time and I made it in with some other workers. I quickly pressed my floor button and waited impatiently with my feet tapping the floor.
 
The lift stopped at three floors before finally the 53 number lightened up at the top of the elevator's door. I rushed outside and quickly went to the great CEO's office. As I pushed the door, he was looking at his wrist watch and looked up at me with his signature emotionless face.
 
"You're late."
 
"Yes," I said, my chest pumping up and down along with my breathe. "I know that. Thank you."
 
It came out in annoyance. Well I couldn't help it, couldn't I?
 
"What I told you about sarcasm, Ms. Oh?" He asked while glaring at me.
 
I snapped back to reality and realized what I just said. In fact I accidentally used in-formalities with him earlier. My face felt vacant and my chest stopped pumping.
 
Dammit.
 
"What I told you about sarcasm, Ms. Oh?" He repeated, slightly putting in some pressure in the sarcasm word.
 
I bit my lip before answering. "Dislike it, sir."
 
"Exactly." He said. "And what did you just use in your words, Ms. Oh?"
 
"Sarcasm, sir."
 
I totally felt like some kind of army question and answer session if you know what I mean. It was indeed suffocating and I felt like ripping off my mouth right away but it just accidentally came out that way.
 
Sarcasm was my asset in highschool.
 
He stared at me for some minutes before leaning back against his chair.
 
"Fine," He looked away and logged in his laptop. "I'm going to overlook it this time since you admitted your fault. But the next time you break my rules, you out of here. Is that understood?"
 
"Yes sir." I answered, with a slower voice.
 
"Good. Then go make me my coffee."
 
*
 
"I'm going to need you to pass this to the assistant manager and then you can go for your lunch break." He ordered. The sound of his fingers tapping the keyboard heard.
 
"Yes sir." I replied slowly. Even opening my mouth was quite hard at this point. Since a while ago I started feeling dizzy. Mr. Park asking me to go up and down around the company didn't help either, since he got this time range like 5 minutes to go and come back to his office, I ended up running everytime.
 
"Aren't you replying, Ms. Oh?" He asked and looked up at me from his laptop screen.
 
I opened my eyes that I never knew when I closed it and looked at him with tired eyes. Didn't want to argue about the fact that I was indeed had replied him, I opened my mouth to answer him again. This time a little louder than before.
 
"Yes sir."
 
He looked at me and rolled his eyes while shaking his head merely.
 
"Just go and get you lunch, Ms. Oh."
 
Skipping breakfast must be doing something to me else than the whole killing-my-day thingy because I felt like I missed Mr. Park calling me by Jin Hye only.