Chapter 13

My CEO's Secret Love

Chapter 13

"Se Na noona!" a young cute looking boy with a bandana covering his chin came running to us and hugged Se Na. Their hug lasted for ages since both of them refused to let go. Not until Yong Guk came.

"Yah, Choi Jun Hong, let go of my girl." Yong Guk said.

"Sirheo!" That boy stuck his tongue out before continued hugging Se Na who was laughing.

"Yah, Zelo-ah, geumanhae. [stop it]" Another guy approached us and settled down beside me without being invited. "We don't want Yong Guk hyung smacking your head again and caused mayhem to the fans."

"Right, right!" Another guy interrupted as he was laughing loudy at the sight. It wasn't even that funny.

"Enough already." A deep voice butted in and sat down on the booth too. I just looked at them awkwardly since they didn't realize my presence, yet.

"What with the rumpus?" My heart skipped a beat as I heard that voice. How is it even possible to sound so same for the past 10 years? And still just like before, the same deep sending-electricity-down-my-spine voice released butterflies in my stomach.

They all finally settled down around the table when one of them looked at me.

"And you are...?"

"What do you mean by that?" Se Na replied back. "Jin Hye- janha!"

I smiled sheppishly at the slanted eyes boy while he scratch his head, probably was examining me in his memory. It doesn't really surprise me since I'm not really socialize during my school days and I'm not that attractive the whole school need to acknowledge my existence. They pretty much ignored it.

"Jin Hye? Oh Jin Hye?" Dae Hyun suddenly said with a big excited smile on his face.
"Hyung, ara? [you know?]" The cute boy asked back as he adjusted the bandana that almost fall off his chin.

"Yah, this is Oh Jin Hye!" Yong Guk butted in. "Don't you guys remember? The girl that-"

Don't go there please.

"Ah! I think I remember!" The deep-not-so-deep-like-Yong-Guk's-voice guy snapped his finger. "You are the girl with the braces right? And the big scientist glasses!"

Crap.

"Yeah, right! I remember now! You used to have like unibrow or something." The laugh-a-lot guy agreed. If I knew this was how it turned out to be, it was so much better if they don't remember me at all. At least I'm able keeping the highschool dark days behind my mind and ignore them for the rest of my life.

"Nae, annyeong." I bowed just slightly to them with the buried-me-please face still plastered on my features.

"Wow, noona." The cute guy exclaimed while blinking. "You grow prettily!" I blushed at the comment and quickly looked away so that they didn't realize my stupidity right now. Even I didn't remember them that much or myself in that matter. How they managed to remember me so well? 

I'm having a little problem recognizing them because they were so much different now, in a good way of course. I knew that they were like, the prince charming of our school or something, but didn't expect them to grow up this good-looking. Except for Dae Hyun. I did expect him to be that handsome. Bias, I know. 

After putting piece and piece together, I finally recognize them.

This would be perfect if Hyo Eun was here with us. 

We continued talking and chatting but mostly about the school days that we've been through. All the sweet, sour or bitter. Every single part of it. Being petty-mouthed Se Na, I'm glad she didn't bring up the whole crush thing because that would be weird. And creppy.

They even drank some wine but I refused everytime they offered me for even just one glass. It wasn't because I didn't want to. But I really couldn''t handle them and I know myself that I'll end up doing something stupid. Crazy, stupd, bad thing that I'll cry in regret the next morning.

We exited the hideout about 2 hours later with drunken Se Na clinging over Yong Guk shoulder.

"Yah, if you can't handle it, why drink so much?" Yong Guk complained as he kept on adjusting Se Na's arm around his neck. Se Na didn't reply but laugh instead and also muttering some unheard words along the way. Since she was practically dragging her feet, Yong Guk was having a really hard time to walk home.

While on the other hand, I was currently walking side by side with Dae Hyun. He was holding my shopping bags with his left hand and the right olaced inside the pocket of his rugged jeans. There really isn't much conversation betweeen us. No, not much. None. The walk was silence with Yong Guk struggling deep voice as the background. Of course I was planning to say something to him but the words just won't come out. Se Na's right. I never talked to him when I insisted that I get along well with him before.

"What are you doing now?" He suddenly asked. Maybe he realized the air filled with awkwardness around us too.

"Um, I work in a, bussiness company." I replied shortly.

"Ah," He prolonged the words while nodding. 

Why he is so cute? 

"You're living with these two, huh?" He asked again.

"Yup. But I'll move out later." He just nodded slowly to my response. I really at this. 

Conversation. Come on stupid mouth, talk.

"Well, I don't know that you remember me." I said as mentally wish that I could turn back time because that came out wrong. Completely wrong. I sounded so desperated over my own existence. 

"Why?" He replied me with a question.

"You know why." I jokingly rolled my eyes and he chuckle at that. Dae Hyun, stop doing any unintentional cute things you're killing me. How could he? It's unintentional, idiot. My subconsciousness reminded.

"Of course it wasn't because of the whole appearance thing." He answered.

"Then, what is it?" I replied. Okay, good going, Jin Hye. Good going.

"Well," He shrugged. "You put cheesecakes in my locker like, everyday."

Wrong turn. Wrong turn, man.

"I am still wondering though, how did you get my locker combination?"

I looked like a total weird, obsessive stalker right now. I wished I had hand grenade in my bag right now and I just gonna swallow it and exploded into pieces. But of course that won't happen since I don't have hand grenade or maybe carrying a bag right now.

"It's creepy right?" I scrunched up my nose while slightly covering my mouth with my hand.

"At first." He replied while tilting his head to mine a little. "But eventually I get used with it. You see, I like cheesecakes a lot. So, I can handle a little bit stalker game."

"God, this is embarassing." I buried my face in my hands.

"Nah, it's okay." He assured me. "Let bygone be bygone."

"The way you brought this up is not really a bygone stuff."

"Okay, just one final question." He put up his index finger and I waited for his next words.

"Am I really your first crush?"

"Oh, God. Don't ask me that." I muttered as I threw my sight away.

"Please, just answer it. I'm totally curious." He looked pretty excited with his cute grin I couldn't 
handle myself from talking.

"How do I put it?" I asked him while biting my lips.

"Just a simple yes or no." He was still grinning and his cuteness made me unable to stop myself from answering or just move on to the next topic.

"Um, yes."

"Yeah?" He smiled and I nodded in defeat. Admit it, I can't fight words with this guy.

"Yah!" We heard Yong Guk yelled at the back and turned to him just to find he was a little bit far 
from where we were.

"I know there's a lot to catch up since one of you had crush on each other but for 's sake just 
come help me with this heavy sack!"

 

*

A/N: Subscribe, comment and upvote! ^^