Chapter 10

My CEO's Secret Love

Chapter 10

"Here is the management file for the next meeting. Keep it with the others according to the date."

"Yes, sir."

"And also please check my meeting with the clients from the establishing company."

"Yes, sir."

"Please cancel my dinner with Mr. Jung for tomorrow night. Extend to the next Tuesday."

"But, sir he had been waiting to meet you since last week. If we keep on extending the date he-"

"Did I not make myself clear? Extend the date." He said firmly.

"But sir-"

"No buts." He closed the files in front of him and leaned against the chair. "I have dinner tomorrow."

I sighed heavily at the thoughts of getting another scold from Mr. Jung's personal assistant. It was easy for him to jutst give orders but the one feeling the embarassment would be me. It was already the third time he extending the date so every time I call over to tell Mr. Jung's personal assistant about it, she would scold me. Well, not really scold like yelling over the phone but she used harsh words about me not doing my work properly or me not organize Mr. Park schedule properly.

"Did you just sigh, Ms. Oh?" He asked while creasing his brows.

"Nae? Ah, no. No, sir." I asnered nervously.

"Good." He intertwined his fingers. "Because I hate that."

Note to myself; don't sigh in front of Mr. Park.

"Arasseo." I bowed down a little. "Um, is there anything else you want me to do?"

"No." He replied simply. "You can go now."

I bowed down at him before walking to my office but when I'm just some steps away he called me.

"And one more thing Ms. Oh."

I turned around to face his stern face.

"Yes?"

"Your coffee have some improvement."

"Ah, nae. Thank you, sir."

Call me crazy but I set up a stopwatch stirring it.

*

"Sir, I'm going to the keep the files for a while." I said to him but as usual, he won't reply me. 

He just sat there silent while typing something with his eyes fixed to the screen of his laptop. 
I sighed silently and quickly bowed to him and went for the door and the elevator. This is the problem of high class company. They got one floor for one or two purpose only. Like, the management is on this floor, the meeting room is on this floor and so on. And that's really hard for me because of course the CEO had bunch of files and stuff and I need to store and keep everything is its place so pretty much the things I done a lot in a day was going back and forth, up and down around the company.

After some hard times asking people for the file storage room, I finally arrived at the room. It had been a week me working here but I still had trouble finding places because the floor looked almost exactly the same.

I pushed the door inward and examined the storage room before stepping inside. I couldn't count how many file and paper in here because there were too many of them. Of course it looked neat because everything was on the shelf according to the serial number but seriously 
there were tons of them.

I looked at the serial number pasted on the corner of the file I'm holding while sometimes glancing at the serial number on the shelf too. I mumbled the numbers slowly enough for me to hear it.

"May I help you?" I startled in my feet as I turned around just to find a man standing behind me. I might as well die because of heart attack in a week working here.

"Nae? Nae." I smiled sheppishly. "I'm need to, um, store this file?" It came out like a question and that man chuckled.

"Well, can I look at the serial number?" He took out his hand and I stared at his palm for about one minute before I gained my conscious again.

"Oh, oh, sure." I handed the file to him while mentally knock my head with my knuckle. What the hell is wrong with me?

"Ah," he nodded. "This is Mr. Park's right?" He questioned.

"Yes, yes it is." Why am I repeating my words?!

"Okay. Um, follow me." He smiled and walked pass me to other side of the room.

"You are the new personal assistant, right?" He asked while we were heading to somewhere I didn't know.

Great. Just great. 

I hate that question the most after the question about my first day working. It wasn't something big or what but the thought of it disturb me because I know what come next. The question about my credibility because of the interview spread over the company like a fatal virus. Even when I'm at the cafeteria, I could hear some other workers said bad things about me while eating and how I'm nt even close to the qualifications but still got the job anyway.

"Well," I shrugged. "Yeah."

He took a two way ladder and placed it in front of the shelf before climbing up.

"This is the shelf for Mr. Park's document. All is here. You won't find them anywhere but here so note to yourself." He said without looking at me.

"Okay. Noted." I replied and heard him laughed a little. He went down the stairs and brushed his hands together.

"I'm Yoon Gi. Min Yoon Gi." He stuck his hand out and grinned. "But you can call me Suga."
Yoon Gi to Suga? That seemed to be off. I was unsure if I should shake his hand because I'm not just getting used to it yet. Seeing his still persistent sticking out his hand, dangling in the air, I stuck out mine too.

"Well, I'm Oh Jin Hye. Just call me Jin Hye."

"Alright then." He nodded and pulled his hand and so did I. "You should go now, then. Mr. 
Park hates waiting."

"Yeah, right." I muttered slowly and again, he laughed at my remark.

*

"Ms. Oh, what take you so long?" He asked abruptly as I came inside the office. He had both of his hands on his waist while leaning against the table.

"Er, I ju-" I was trying to explain about searching the room and shelf but he waved his hand off and massaged his temples.

"Enough. Follow me. We had a meeting." He walked pass me without waiting for my response.

"We did?" I asked out of the blue and he turned to me with a are-you-serious look. "I mean," I corrected. "We did?"

He rolled his eyes and turned the knob. "Stop asking questions."

I grabbed anything I possibly need for the meeting and followed him from behind. We went inside the meeting room and as I settled down on the chair beside Mr. Park, my eyes met with someone's and he was sitting right across me. The left corner of his lips went up when he saw me stared unbelievably at him.

"Ms. Oh? Ms. Oh?" I felt some slight pain on my legs and it was actually Mr. Park foot kicking mine. I snapped back into reality and quickly looked at him and it seemed he would kill me anytime from now.

"Ah? Yes." I stood up and passed around the papers Mr. Park just gave me to the people in the meeting room.

I jotted down everything Mr. Park said in the meeting but most of the time I just can't focus on anything during the meeting because I could feel Suga's eyes were on me the whole time and he would chuckle everytime I stumble on my words.

When someone was talking, I glanced to Mr. Park and he was shooting laser with his eyes. He was fuming. I could tell that. Right now I was just wondering what my last words would be.