Chapter 14

My CEO's Secret Love

Chapter 14

"Sir, these are the files that you need to sign." I stood in front of his table while hugging the files as if my life depends on them.

"Hm," He was writing something and din't bother about me rooting there like a tree. Realizing that I was still standing there he looked up with creasing yebrows.

"Why are you still here?" He barked and I startled put of my shoes a little. He was staring at me intensely. His gaze was so strong I might faint.

"Um, um." I rubbed my hands together while bringing my legs close to each other in discomfort. He looked at me up and down with what-the-hell-with-you gaze.

"What?" He asked again. This time his voice sounded a litle bit harder than before.

"Um," I fidgeted my fingers and kept switching my sight here and there but his eyes.

"Ms. Oh what is wrong with you?" Now he was fuming.

"I, um, I,"

"Ms. Oh!"

"I want to come in a little late after lunch!" My tongue slipped. Seeing his emotionless face, I quickly bfrushed it off.

"But, just forget it," I laughed awkwardly while waving my hands in the air, looked completely idiotic.

"What you're up to?" He asked me out of the blue, still plastering the emotionless eyes on me.

"I just," Lie, Seo Yeon. "Need to go to the mall."

"On what purpose?" He intertwined his hands together.

"Coffee," I shrugged. Coffee, yeah right. "Just coffee."

"There's Starbucks right in front of our building."

"There is?" I asked knowingly like a maniac. I set it in my mind. That there's no way he's gonna let 
me off knowing that I lie.

"Fine." He nodded. "You may come in late but not to late. I'm going to need you to set up my schedule."

"R-really?" I questioned. "I mean," I put up my straight face, trying to control my running-with-excitement emotion but failed and ended up grinning again. "Really?"

"Yes." He looked away from my gaze. 

"Thank you so much, sir! Thank you so much! This means a lot to me! I l-"

"You continue that sentence, you'll be sorry for it." He interrupted, leaving me with a mid-smile 
condition.

"I'm sorry, sir. And thank you." I bowed down 90' degrees at him before walking to the door, secretly pumped up my fist.

*

I switched on my phone on the way and saw messages from him.

@machinegunsmoker : god im so excited
@machinegunsmoker : i could barely breathe rn
@machinegunsmoker : i cant believe that this day finally come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I grinned widely at his excitement shown by the exclamations. God, I like this guy.

@painkiller : dont put ur hopes too high
@painkiller : u probably disappointed
@machinegunsmoker : n whats that suppose to mean?
@painkiller : i mean im not like those beautiful girls ure dreaming of
@machinegunsmoker : dont worry
@machinegunsmoker : ill try to keep that in mind
@painkiller : ouch
@machinegunsmoker : what?
@painkiller : nothinng
@painkiller : i mean
@painkiller : im sure ure not that great
@machinegunsmoker : sure bout that?
@painkiller : yeah
@painkiller : or else you wouldnt wasting time meeting someone u didnt know
@machinegunsmoker : please u dont know anything bout me
@painkiller : thats not entirely convincing
@machinegunsmoker : for real?
@painkiller : i mean
@painkiller : what if u r this crazy maniac holding machine gun everywhere?
@painkiller : or sick psychopath looking for someone to rip their hearts out?
@painkiller : or worse what if youre boy?
@painkiller : high-testosterone-level boy?
@machinegunsmoker : u know im not one of those
@machinegunsmoker : n im definitely not a boy
@painkiller : WHAT IF
@machinegunsmoker : i dont really believe in what ifs
@painkiller : well thats a very convenient philosophy for someone like urself

*

A/N: Subscribe, comment and upvote! ^^