Chapter 5

My CEO's Secret Love

Chapter 5

@machinegunsmoker : so how was it?
@painkiller : how was what?
@machinegunsmoker: ur interview of course
@painkiller : well its bad
@machinegunsmoker : it is?
@painkiller : yup
@painkiller : i got mouthful
@machinegunsmoker : thats bad
@painkiller : yeah it is
@painkiller : but i get the job
@machinegunsmoker : i thought u said ur interview was bad
@painkiller : yeah but idk i still get the job
@painkiller : so 
@painkiller : I JUST GOT HIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@machinegunsmoker : dude thats awesome
@machinegunsmoker : srsly thats great
@machinegunsmoker : im happy for u
@painkiller : r u?
@painkiller : cos u sound like a rn
@machinegunsmoker : hey you dont know how i sound
@machinegunsmoker : we never even met
@painkiller : fine fine fine

*

No one was happier than I am. 
Of course Se Na and Yong Guk were happy too since I'm not just gonna bumming around like stupid, apologizing how fool I am to just do nothing but intterupt their lives. Despite all that, I'm still curious. It's a good thing; me getting the job, but why me? 

I just get all no's and right now, I'm standing in front of that big building again, as a worker. A personal assistant, for the CEO. I don't even know how he looks like or how he behave but I'm gonna be his personal assistant. GOSH. This is nervewrecking. I could almost fell my entir body was sweating 
like hell.

"Oh, wasseo? [Already here?]" a woman at the counter gretted me. She looked a little bit older than me.

"Nae, annyeonghasaeyo." I bowed to her. "Where should I go?"

"You're the personal assistant, isn't?" she asked me. I nodded my head and she gave a tag with my picture on it along with my name and position. 

"The CEO's room is on the top floor. You can take the lift and pressed the 53 button or you can take the stairs but no, I don't suggest you that. His room is the only one there so you wouldn't find a problem searching his office. What you need is already upstairs in your own office. So, this is your file and good luck on your first day."

"Okay." I was slightly shocked at her one-breath speech as I took the file form her hand. "Thank you."

53th floor? You're kidding me right? This building run the world business or something? What if the lift broke down? I would have to run to the 53th floor? With stairs?

I stepped inside the elevator and pressed the 53 button. There were some people inside the elevator too.

"Is she the new personal assistant?' I heard someone whispered behind me.

"Yup. They say her interview was horrible-geodun."

"Jinjja? How did she got the job anyway?"

"Molla. They say the CEO himself want her. Even the manager defend her."

"Is that so? Waa, daebak. But how is that even possible? Since you know, the CEO..."

The elevator chimed on the 28th floor. Everyone on the lift got out excluding me. They glanced at me while whispering something before walked away from my sight. When the door fully closed, I leaned over the elevator wall and sighed heavily. This was just my first day. My first goddamn day and someone already spoke bad things about me.

"Ah, eotteohke? [what should I do?] Aish, jinjja!" I stomped my feet in annoyance.

"If you can't handle those people, you can never able to handle the CEO because he is so much far than that."

I almost jumped as I heard the voice. I even shrieked, you know. Duh.
I turned back and saw Jung Kook leaning against the corner. 

"You scared me." I spoke as I ran my palm on my chest upside down. He just smiled as he came and stood beside me.

"You're gonna have a bad day, trust me."

"I do?"

"Yup. You know, the last personal assistant just gor fired a month ago. None of them last more than 3 
or 4 months."

"Really? Gosh. Um who, who is he? Was he, that bad?"

"Now that you're kidding me. He was in the interview room yesterday."

"He was?"

"Yeah. I mean, for sure, we're looking for his personal assistant so goddamn sure he need to be there."

"You mean, the guy, in the middle?" Jung Kook nodded slightly. My mnd flashed back to yesterday. I didn't think he was the CEO. For sure, he looked like he couldn't careless about everything happen in his surrounding. Yet, he's the CEO?

The elevator chimed once again on the 48 floor.

"This is my floor. In case, you need anything, you can come here. Anyway, don't stomp your feet too much. I realized you do that a lot when you're annoyed. That's a new shoes."

He said before got out the elevator. The door closed and the last thing I saw was his face, 
smiling up at me.