Chapter 26

My CEO's Secret Love
Chapter 26
 
"Okay, you're good to go." Se Na said and brushed some imaginary dirt off my dress and put over a dress jacket for me. A dress jacket is completely necessary to protect my bare skin before coming to any occasion.
 
I learnt it.
 
The dress was one of the dresses she got from the night before I was dumped. Now that I think about it, I haven't heard from the machinegunsmoker guy for weeks. The last chat from him was about how truly he was for dumping me.
 
God, I need to stop putting stress over the word dump.
 
I did it again, didn't I?
 
I walked to the living room and saw Yong Guk sat on the floor while practically dunk his face into the ramen bowl.
 
"So, are you coming home tonight?" He asked casually as if it was something I did a lot.
 
"What do you mean?" I questioned him back and make it sounded as casual as he did.
 
"Last time you went out dressed up and all you didn't come home." He answered and continued eating his ramen.
 
Yeah, I didn't tell them about me spending the night at my boss's house after being assault by someone. I didn't even have the guts to said his relation with me. Anyway, it was something hovering over me since I was a kid. And having the conversation about how awfully my childhood went with the two most know-me-too-well people all of a sudden without a heads up display could probably caused some kind of chaos.
 
Especially with Se Na. She didn't take I-have-been-your-friend-my-whole-life-and-why-the-hell-aren't-you-telling-me-sooner too well.
 
She even got mad at me once when I didn't tell her about my little incident during a chemistry experiment that caused my hand to have a slight irritation. She didn't talk to me for almost two weeks. It only resolved when she had enough of stopping herself from telling me everything that happened to her in 2 weeks.
 
Including her encounter with Yong Guk of course.
That was the hardest one to restrain herself from telling me.
 
With Yong Guk, he had been this kind of big brother or father, I might say, to me. Since he was in relationship with Se Na, he got this certification of being my brother/father by asking me questions every time I brought a guy up.
 
"Who is he?"
"What did he do this time?"
"He's not a nice guy."
"Stop going out with him.
"It was written all over his face that if I wasn't there, he's gonna take you to the toilet and do you."
 
Remember what I said about flings?
 
It was mostly because Yong Guk meddled in all of my relationship and Se Na was his personal spy that she would go all James Bond on me whenever I was with a guy and reported to Yong Guk on daily basis.
 
It was cute and quite annoying too.
 
"She's staying at her friend's place, remember?" Se Na answer instead of me.
 
Yeah, I told them that.
 
"I don't know you had friends other than us."
 
"I'm working now, right. I'm pretty sure I got some colleagues to spend my time with other than third-wheeling between you guys."
 
"Yeah, right." Yong Guk rolled his eyes and continued eating, switching off his I'm-your-dad switch which was a good sign.
 
"And I'm gonna be home tonight. Don't worry about me." I said and walked to the door and put on my black velvet heels. I've been a little comfortable than the last time about the heels and dress stuff. Working at a big company where even the cleaner are not allowed to wear shabby clothes taught me a little and running here and there sure improve my feet-in-hig-heels skills.
 
At this point I might even classified to be in one of those girl group idols that dance in their high heels too.
 
I left the house and received a message from Suga that he's gonna be here in few minutes. I texted him a simple k and waited in front of the house. I put my hands inside my dress jacket since it was very cold.
 
A red Porsche stopped in front of me and before I could get a hold of the handle, Suga stopped me.
 
"Wait!" He quickly got off from the car and got to my side. I was thinking of what he could possibly be doing unil he opened the door for me.
 
"Get in." He spoke while tilting his head a little to the car. I quickly acknowledged his act of gentleman and smiled to him before getting in.