Chapter 31

My CEO's Secret Love
Chapter 31
 
The door opened after a while, revealing the really messed up Se Na. Her hair was really messy the knots were visible. The lace of her bra draped to the side of her forearm. Since she was wearing a tank top, the hickey on her neck and the part near her chest also didn't go unnoticed by me.
 
Bad time, Jin Hye.
 
"Oh, you're home?" She smiled awkwardly. If there was smile that doesn't suit Se Na at all, that would be an awkward one. She could smile cutely, prettily, annoyingly and a crazily but having an awkward one plastered on her face really looked bad. I don't mean like ugly or hideous but then, you know that stuff when you really good at one thing in every aspect but when you do something tht completely opposite of that stuff, it really bad?
 
Hey, I'm complimenting her here!
 
I gave her a weird look and then she looked at her arm, quickly fixed the lace of her bra and then proceeded pulling the end of her tank top downward while laughing both nervously and loudly. I ignored her and took off my heels and went inside the house.
 
"So, um? How was the party?" She asked as she followed me.
 
"It's not a party, it's a banquet." I replied.
 
"Oh yeah, yeah. The banquet. But the differencewasn't that much isn't it? I mean, the things that would have happened pretty much eating, doing speeches, chatting, talking, right?"
 
Se Na began to rattle on with some stupid fact about how a banquet should be or how boring it could be or what a fun one supposed to be like and stuff. Typical Se Na. She knew a lot about a banquet, thanks to her fairytale bliss of course, but yet she still asked me about how is it going.
 
I wasn't the only one who was just encountering an affectionate moment I see.
 
"Se Na." I held her shoulder softly and she stopped talking immediately. "It was fine."
 
Her face softened and she smiled.
 
"Okay then." She replied. "So did something fun happened?"
 
Maybe I could talk about Suga's funny jokes or about the old bald man that had his wig draped a little or the couple of woman that non stop talking about their new Prada handbags. Among all the possibilities of the most fun things happened tonight, my mind rushed with the thoughts of my lips nibbling my boss's.
 
This was bad.
 
Se Na realized my change of facial expression as we sat down on my mattress.
 
"Are you okay?" She asked, with concern flashed in her eyes.
 
"I was just being kissed by someone." I replied after some seconds of silence. "Is that considered as fun?"
 
"What?!" She shouted and then cover with her hand. "How could you just tell me that right now?"
 
"You couldn't really blame me on that, could you? You're the one who started rattling out of nowhere the moment you opened the door."
 
"Yeah, yeah whatever." She waved her hands carelessly and then sat nearer to me. "So?"
 
"So what?" I asked her back.
 
"Is that even a question?" She looked at me boringly. "So... did you kissed him back?"
 
"Actually..."
 
Se Na started wriggling on the mattress while shrieking like a fangirl on 5 Seconds of Summer concert. And that's like, really loud.
 
What? I love 5SOS okay.
 
"So how was it?" She continued interrogating with a thrilled grin on her face.
 
"That..." I trailed and rubbed the back of my neck.
 
"Was it bad?" She guessed.
 
"No!" I abjured, quite defensive you could say. "It was great and thrilling and addictive like estacy and you could never get enough of it, you know what I mean?"
 
Wait what?
 
"Yeah I do." Se Na grinned even more stupid than she already was. "So who's that guy? Was he the one who picked you up earlier?"
 
"That's the question." I massaged my temple and sighed heavily. "It's my boss."
 
"Your uptight, strict, unpermissive, punctual-freak boss?"
 
Did she just found a thesaurus somewhere?
 
"Yeah." I shrugged absentminded but then hastily continued. "But it was an accident. I wasn't the one who initiate it."
 
"Whoever initiate it, it doesn't matter. The point is whether you kissed him back and looking at the way you describe it I already know the answer."
 
"Well then what am I supposed to do?" I slumped on the mattress, putting my arms on top of my closed eyes.
 
"You supposed to reject. You suppose to push him out of the way and get the hell out of there." Se Na answered. She probably sounded harsh but I knew her long enough to be offended by that kind of tone. The perks of being friend with someone since you were kids is that you won't feel upset so easily.
 
"I know that, right." I sat up back on my . "I feel stupid too but then at the moment I couldn't do anything. It was... God! I don't know how to say it. But when it happened I couldn't help it. I just couldn't. It was... damn!"
 
"You are seriously ed up." Se Na said as she nodded her head a little.
 
"Yeah, you don't have to tell me that you know." I rolled my eyes.
 
"I mean, you are indirectly dead right now. So please do tell me what color you wanted to be buried in, what flowers should we put on your coffin and give me the list of the guests that should be giving speech on your funeral. That is the least I could do for you."
 
"That'll do." I threw a pillow and it hit her right in the face. She just laughed it off and jumped onto me, throwing me a big bear hug.
 
"Aww, my cute little baby is now all grown up she even had an affair with her boss." She giggled.
 
"It's not like that at all." I struggled in her hug, tried to push away her arms. But Se Na knew the most I don't really want her to let go.