Chapter 15

My CEO's Secret Love

Chapter 15

He smiled at that before typing again.

@machinegunsmoker : how bout u then?
@painkiller : how bout me what?
@machinegunsmoker : idk maybe ure a guy
@painkiller : what?
@painkiller : im definitely not a guy
@machinegunsmoker : everything could happen ya know
@painkiller : yet u said u dont believe in what ifs

He stopped in front of a shop and looked at his reflection in the glasses. He adjusted his necktie and straightened the end of his tux. The phone vibrated a few times when he was running his hand through his hair. He reminded himself not to try so hard because then he'll look like a geek or nerd. Girls hate trying-so-hard kind of guy.

And now what the hell was he hinking about that?

@painkiller : anyway
@painkiller : what ull be wearing?
@painkiller : since thats the only identification for us
@machinegunsmoker : u first
@painkiller : no u first
@painkiller : i asked u first
@machinegunsmoker : ladies first
@painkiller : what ladies first is ur philosophy now?
@machinegunsmoker : yup
@painkiller : god

He looked at her description on wearing before stopped few metres from their meeting place which was across the road. He got himself a strategy. Just in case the girl he'll be seeing is some sort of a gay guy, he'll able to escaped without even meeting her. Him. Duh, whatever.
"Black miniskirt," He whispered and looked around across the road and found some girls wearing black miniskirt walking here and there. He decreased the scale to people that actually stood by near the bus stop and there was like 4 of them.

"Black high heels," He told himself and looked again and there was only one person with black miniskirt. She was this fat girl who was sitting at the bus stop while eating a lot of chocolate it smeared across her face.

"Is that her?" He felt himself getting sick as he covered his mouth.

, he thought. I've been chatting with her all this time? He asked himself.

Well, she did tell you not to expect much, his subconsciousness reminded and he sneered at it.
He turned back, going to walk away when he looked back at her attire and footwear.

"Wait," he whispered to himself. "That's not high heels." He spoke to himself. He's right on that beause currently she was wearing this flat black sandals. It's hard for a not-so-small girl ro wear high heels in the first place.

A bus stopped by at the bus stop and all the waiting people got in. He sighed heavily at the sight.
I should've known better. he thought.

What am I expecting?

The bus went off the busy road and he was about to go back when he heard a loud voice. A familliar one at that. He looked back across the street and saw a woman running out of a shop while yelling.

@painkiller : i wear um
@painkiller : a black miniskirt
@painkiller : n black high heels
@painkiller : n red and white stripes knitted t-shirt
@painkiller : n also um, my hair's black

His jaw slightly dropped and his eyes were getting bigger at the scene of a running-and-yelling woman that drove some other attention else than him. That's her.

That's Oh Jin Hye across the street.

*

A/N: SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS! I WANNA READ SOME ^^