Chapter 12

My CEO's Secret Love

Chapter 12

I looked up to the old wooden closet in front of me. There was actually nothing for me to wear.  You know what they say about girls refers as nothing to wear when they actually got a lot of clothes? But in my case, I really got nothing. Literally nothing. There few of them that looked pretty good. From my perspective of course but in others' I looked like a bum. And since when I cared so much about others? Argh! This is killing me!

If I wear a dress it makes me look like I try too hard. 
If I wear t-shirt it told that I'm just don't ing care about this whole meeting because I did and the last thing about this meeting is I got the don't-give a damn looks. 
If I wear oversized jerseys that happened to be his favorite, I'm being a total kiss- and it I wear the one he might not fancy off he'll think that my taste is lame. 
My grey hoodie is too bleach and this plain blue shirt I have is practically the same color as my best, yet, skinny jeans and looking all-blue is something only cookie monster can pull off.

"Jin Hye-ah, oh ! What happened to your room?" Se Na screamed as she saw the messed up room with clothes here and there. I didn't answer her and just glanced at her for a while before proceeded staring at the closet.

"What with all these clothes?" She sat down beside me on the mattress while looking around. "What you're up to?"

"Um, I'm meeting someone tomorrow." I answered to her and she shuffled on the mattress in excitement which I found uncomfortable because this mattress couldn't really handle anymore shuffling since the spring almost popped out.

"Jinjja? Nugu?" She asked me. "Yah! Ppali daedaphae! [Answer me quick!] Nugu? Nugu? Nugu?" She was shaking my arms as she kept on whinning for an answer.

"Him." I replied slowly it almost came out like a whisper.
"Him? Him? Him?! Like, really him?!" She gasped and she overdid it as she placed her hands on her chest.

"Yah, you serious?" She slapped my forearm and I almost fall over that.

"Well, yeah." I shrugged.

"So what your plan?" She asked again. This was why I didn't want to tell her. She easily got excited over this small thing but surprisingly, I felt a tiny little bit happy and excitement. So this was why girls got excited with their bestfriends on date.

"No it just. I don't have anything to wear." I sighed heavily.

"Well, we only had one answer to your problems." She put up her indexx finger as she rolled up her eyes dreamily. 

You know like the thinking-cloud stuff.

"What?"
"Shopping!"

*

"Se Na-ah," I shook his arms slowly. "We don't need this. Let's just go home." I whispered near her ear because the salesgirl kept on staring at us since the moment we came inside this shop.

"Yah! You're going to your first date tomorrow- geodun! And I don't want you looks like a bum." 
I winced in embarassement as she said that out loud. As much as I love her as my bestfriend, sometimes I just couldn't help it but to kill her under some circumstances.

"Ah, you're going to a date?" The sales girl asked out of the blue with a smile.

"No, I'm-"

"Yes, she is!" Se Na interrupted. I wish I had a knife right now.

"Well, we got something suit you." The salesgirl replied. "Please follow me."

I tried on some clothes and the first time in my life I actually admit that I looked pretty good if I dress up. I mean, what girl on earth doesn't want to look pretty and beautiful? It just that some problems in life that stops me from paying too much on woman clothing.

Se Na said yes to almost all of it but I refused on taking too much because the second I looked at the price, I almost chocked myself. This clothes were like triple of my faded blue long skirt which I considered the most attractive cloth and the most expensive one I've buy in my life.

"Se Na-ah," I called her when the salesgirl left us alone to try the clothes. "They are too expensive. Let's just go home and told her that we're not buying."

"No." She refused firmly. "We are buying. If the price was what you've been worrying, I let you pay back when you got your first salary because your company pays you a lot."

"But-"

"Enough. Just listen to me this time. You never spend some money to yourself. I mean, we are woman, right? Just loosened up and pamper yourself sometimes." I couldn't really fight when she brought up the whole pampering and woman stuff because deep down, I know she was right.

"Excuse me, please pack this one, this one and this one." She said to the salesgirl when she came back. I looked at Se Na and sighed almost heavily with a small smile. She grinned at me before hurrying to the counter to pay.

*

"Do you wanna go?" She asked as she her ice-cream.

"Where to?" I was having a hard time enjoying my ice-cream since both of my hands were full with shopping bags. I thought after the clothes thing, it was over but of course, it's Yoon Se Na. She won't let me go unless we finished bumming around hundreds of shops looking for shoes, make-ups and handbags. We even got some hairdone. You could tell that we were crossing the line since 
it was jusst one mere meeting. Did I just said mere?

"To the underground club of course. Yong Guk oppa is having a show with the others."

"Nah." I shook my head. "I'll pass."

"C'mon! It's gonna be fun! Dae Hyun is there too." 

She always knew how to drew me in. I still rememered when we were in highschool, Se Na always asked me to buy her some snacks and I willingly be her slave because to go to the vending machine, I need to go pass Dae Hyun's class which mean I'll be able to steal a glance at him for a second. I had this huge crush on him that even someone mentioned his name I got blush madly. Pretty much the reason why I never got to talk to him even though all of us hung out together sometimes.

Don't misunderstand me. I had ben in a couple of relationships during my college years but most of it were just flings. Because it would be weird to not have one so I just squeezed myself between the society and got myself a boyfriend. Well, not like real boyfriend. Just a partner to hang out together and offered a little more affection than a normal friend that is. 

But highschool crush was kinda a big deal. It's a girly fantasy stuff kid of thing.

"Just for a while okay?" I set up the rules. But I knew myself it was useless since it won't be a while. Se Na will eventually forced me to sit down around longer than she promised.

But since Dae Hyun will be there too, I think I'm gonna be fine with that.

"Yeay!" She shrieked excitedly and we quickly headed to the train station.

Their hideout was at the underground base in a train station. I didn't know how is is even possible for them to get such a place to perform their show because the government obviously won't allow such activities being held. You named it. It is under a moving train! Just imagine that one day something went wrong and the rail collapsed in the hideout. Fear of such things is what stopping me from hanging around at their so called 'concert hall'. Se Na always laughs at me because of this matter, saying that it just pointless worries. If some sort of thing I mentioned happened, she won't be thinking it was pointless.

We looked around the train station to make sure they weren't any patrolling team around before secretly jumped to railways from the waiting base. We went further away to the tunnel until we found a locked metal door. By the red lights on the top of the tunnel, the orange shades told me that the door was quiet rusty. I looked around to ensure that no one followed us while Se Na knocked the door.

The small part few inches from the top of the door slided open and we could see a pair of eyes staring at us.

"Password." He muttered from the other side of the door. I couldn't hear clearly his voice because it came out like he was stuffing some cloth inside his mouth but I knew the word 'password' what he said. 

What else?

Se Na tilted to the door before whisperng something I couldn't really hear. The person closed the slided small part and then we heard some rattling sounds from inside. As the door opened, creaking sounds greeted our ear as I winced a little.

Se Na pulled my hand and we finally stepped inside. Right in front of us was hundreds of stair steps heading down the small hallway. The reason why I said hundred is because I couldn't see the end of it. It was so small that only one person can get though in one time. The more the steps went down, the darker it gets. The only thing lightened up the stair case we're standing was a dimmed red light.

The grumpy man that opened the door for us went down and Se Na followed behind him.

"Yah Yoon Se Na!" I scream-whisper to her. She turned back as she heard me because this place was grave-silent. "Are you sure?"

She sighed as she rolled my eyes to me before pulling my hand and I almost stumble on the steps but managed to keep my balance as I was holding the wall. We went in the dark and silent hallway as I looking around in discomfort. What the hell did I get myself into?

The silent slowly faded as our sense of hearing caught some slow sound. The sound became louder as we continued walking forward. Finally, a loud noise hit my drums as we stepped inside the larger unfamiliar place.  There were blinking lights around and also a lot of people dancing around. The music was so loud that if I scream, I couldn't even hear my own voice. 

We skipped through the dancing uncontrollably people and headed to the stage. From my blurry view caused by the lights I could see Yong Guk on the stage with other boys, betting that was the rest of the group.

Se Na slowly grooved to the music while I just rooted there and looked around. We waited until the 'performance', which just almost the entire part was screaming and yelling their throats out the whole time, over and joined the boys to the booth a little bit far from the stage and the rest of the crowd. 

*

A/N: Comment, subscribe and upvote