Chapter 4

My CEO's Secret Love

Chapter 4

I walked lazily by the roadside as I dragged my duffel bag on the ground. It was already 8.00 p.m I think. I spent my whole day just to get insulted. I pretty much looked like a zombie now. 

My hair was a complete mess. The bun fall to the crook of my neck and the strains, you wouldn't believe in me. 

How am I supposed to pay Se Na and Yong Guk? As much as I know they wouldn't ask for it, I need to have self ashamed too. How long I need to keep burdening them with my endless problem? What went wrong? I tried everything, do everything, and hell, endure everything but, nothing works out. Ugh. Life's .

Thud!

The next second I realized, I was on the ground. I looked at my feet and stared at the shoes unbelievably. Yup, the heel finally falling off completely. I gritted my teeth as I grabbed the shoe. I hit the road few times while muttering some curse.

"You need to at least serve some purpose-janha! Let me get home first!" I kept on hittitng, driving some attention to me. They probably think that I'm a mad woman but right now, I don't really care. I clenched my fist hard. Could my life get even more ed up now?

"Are you okay?" I looked up to see the owner of the voice. It's the guy at the door. Great. He will probably gonna mock me right now. He offered his hand to me but I refused as I got up to my feet by myself.

"What? Are you going to insult me too? Never mind. I pretty much acknowledge my condition right now. Thanks to you guys."

"I don't accept that thanks. I am quite sure that I am not insulting you during your interview. In fact, I'm not saying anything at all."

"Yeah, right." I rolled my eyes. "So what's your deal? Why are you here?"

"As far as I concern, this happen to be a public place." he replied.

"Okay, fine. So you just happen to be here where I am?"

"Seems so." he shrugged. This guy just got onto my nerve.

"Well then, enjoy sight seeing. Adios." I grabbed my duffel bag and started walking away when he called me.

"Jin Hye- sshi. Here." I turned back and saw him holding something.

"What?" My brows formed a v shape.

"Take it." he gestured the paper back to me. I took the paper bag slowly and opened it. A pair of shoes. The exact same one like mine.

"What's this?"

"Shoes."

"I know that. I'm not that dumb." I replied in annoyance. "Why?"

"It's for your job." he shrugged.

"No," I shrugged. "Sir. I don't need this. I just need sneakers be a pizza deliverer."

"Pizza deliverer? Why is that?"

"Look, I don't have to tell everything to you. So, take this. I'm going." I shoved the paper bag to him and walked away.

"Ah," he sighed, really loud. "I guess we have to find another personal assistant."

My steps came to a halt.

"What did you say?"

"Aniya. We need to find another personal assistant."

"Did I, did possibily I get the job?"

"Yup. But because you already decline, so yeah. I'm going." Before he could take a step, I 
grabbed his forearm.

"You serious?" I asked him. I'm sure my eyes are brightening with glitters right now.

"Aha." he smiled warmly as he handed me the paper back. "And take this. You wouldn't want to be insulted again on your first day, right?"

"Hell yeah." I covered my mouth right away as I soon realized that he was now like my boss or something and it wasn't a good thing to spill out bad words in front of your boss. "Sorry. It will not  happen again."

"Sure about that?" he smirked as he shoved his hand on his slack's pocket. "Anyway, you'll start working tomorrow so get enough sleep. You're gonna have a really hard day." He said for the last time before walking away before I could say another thing.

"Wait!" I called, almost yell. He stopped halfway and turned back. "How do I call you?"

He seemed as if he was trying to find lost thing inside his mind as he stared right to me. I just realized how big his eyes are. Not to mention his white perfect skin. I bet they were so much smoother than mine. He was a guy for God's sake and how he could be THAT perfect? 

"It's Jeon Jung Kook."