008 Unwind

Unwind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8: Miss me girl? You sure are bold. You went straight into my arms.

 

Narrator’s POV

Two weeks since her last encounter with Jungkook, she gathered her sane thought to give him a call and asked him out for a drink, but failed. In frustration, Sera kicked at the pebbles ‘I got his number yet I don’t have any guts to call him. I thought I wanted to get over this’ she bit her lower lips, shoving her hand inside her sweater to find warmth. It was unexpectedly chilly today; she made her way quickly into the building heading to her class.

She walked pass the classes and made a sharp turn to the right, something caught her attention as she slowed down her pace. She took few steps close as she heard music blasted from the room; the door was left opened a little. For some reason, Sera was extremely nosy today so she peeked a little, leaning against the door ‘Pink hair seriously? But at least he dances well’ she smiled at the sight before her.

She didn’t see his face clearly as it was covered with his sweaty bangs but her smile turned into a gasp as she realized who the person was ‘Jimin?’ Sera froze. She could not remember when the last time she saw him, and the sight of him sent tingles in her heart. Her conscious mind did not actually hold herself back from tugging her lips into a smile, she missed him.

Jimin could see her reflection from the mirror “Sera” he immediately stop whatever he was doing, and turned to her. They were staring at each other longingly, did not know how to react. ‘Oh god I really want to pull you into a tight hug now Kim Sera. I am missing you like crazy’ he approached Sera who seemed shock. Judging from her expression, she did not expect to see Jimin like this.

They went to same college and it was very hard to see each other. It was rather weird that they ended up meeting this way, Jimin stopped in front of Sera. They were very close but Sera made no effort to look away, she was gazing at him in awe or more like his breathtaking presence was overwhelming. Jimin and Sera were too busy staring at each other that they did not realize the college janitor was pushing a huge cart with brooms and mop stuck out at the edge of the cart, the janitor made his way through the school hallway.

“Dangerous and heavy load. Make way for the cart, kids” the sound of the cart was getting closer to where Sera stood, as it made its way pass her, Sera felt her body was pushed forward. Sera stumbled in Jimin’s warm embrace; it was like a rerun of the scene at Sunhi’s house few years ago. Jimin had his arms secured around her waist as he held onto her small figure like a fragile vase.Sera had her hand palmed on his chest as her face was squished in his shirt, she could feel his heartbeat. It was racing crazily, so did hers.

Jimin missed her sweet scent, her warmth and now she was in his arm again like she did few years ago “Missing me girl? You sure are bold. You went straight into my arms.” he whispered lowly in her ears. Jimin’s nose made a slight contact near her neck; he cussed in his head liking the softness of her skin.

She was crimson red now; she missed those flirty vendettas that he always had to get her. Gathering her courage, she tip-toed a little closer to his earlobe “So, does it flutters you? I forgot how warm your embrace was” she teased Jimin.

He was taken aback with her attitude, the Kim Sera five years ago would mewl and being all embarrassed around him. Jimin did not expect her to boldly reply him with a flirt ‘She is a tease. Oh god Kim Sera why are you doing this? I am afraid I may not want to let you go’ he bit his lower lips trying to control himself.

“My arms always open for you whenever and wherever” he chuckled between his soft whisper and slowly setting her straight on ground again.

Sera tucked a strand of hair behind her ears and bit her lower lips shyly “You always know how to tease a fragile heart like me” she mumbled.

Jimin chuckled at her shyness ‘Now she is being all kitties in front of me. Where is that boldness again?’ he ran his fingers following the length of her hair and studied her face. “Right, I forget that your heart has a very soft spot for me. I am sorry, if I am by any chance making my way right into your heart” he smirked. Sera did not know how their skinship became so natural, his every touch made her nervous but it didn’t bother her. She actually loved how they flirted, exchanging looks and innocent touch.

Sera ended up spending her time in Jimin’s practice room having conversation, once in a while Jimin’s hand would end up caressing her hair. They were comfortable with each other ,it somehow brought them closer. It was a major steps for both Sera and Jimin to accept their feelings for each other and when the right time c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter