030 Unwind

Unwind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 30:If you dont fight for what you love, dont cry for what you lose

The coldness making her whole body numb, she couldn’t feel her legs anymore. It was torturing to keep her eyes open as her face was covered with her own blood. Things could be blurry at some point and she was too exhausted to shed tears. Hope and light that was all she wanted to see right now even though the chance of her living thinning.

A harsh hand tugged her hair sitting her up “Get up” even though she had no strength to talk, she pushed herself up. The man made her kneed while he never let go her hair almost ripping it out. The bright light pierced through her already sore eyes, she immediately covered her face with one of her hands.

She heard footsteps coming closer to her direction, for some reason her heart twitched in fear. The man squatted in front of her with a snicker “ We meet again Kim Sera” the voice sounded cold, heartless and empty.

His hand traced along her messy hair “I am sorry we can’t keep you clean unlike before. Maybe if your boyfriend listens to me and give up, you would not be in this position” Max eyes travelled to meet her eyes.

“L..eave..Jungkook alone..” she breathed heavily between her words. The stings on her face made it hard for her to utter anything. Her face was swollen for sure.

Max smug “Aw that is so sweet of you. So you are willing to die for him? But that doesn’t satisfy me though, you are welcome to die but I will still kill him. After all, I don’t want this to end for nothing don’t you agree with me” he squished her chin as Sera groaned in pain.

A disgusting smile played across his evil face “You are , stop making that sound” Sera felt like ripping that dirty mouth of his. He was indeed crazy. He pulled his hand away and arose to his feet “They are here Sir..” she heard Chulsuk whispered lowly.

Chulsuk stood beside Sera as if they had already planned something. Jimin followed by others strutted inside following the bright light and they were greeted with a horrible sight of Sera. Her face was covered with blood as her hair fell messily in front. Jimin grunted angrily, digging his nail in his fist.

Max’s men were surrounded them while cracking their knuckles with fierce look planted on their faces. It was sickening to be in this situation considering it would be four against thirty, forty, or fifty men in one battle. Even though, it was obvious who had the upper hand there but that didn’t stop them to get Sera back safely.

“Good to see you again Jungkook after years. Guess you bring friends?” Max’s eyes met Jungkook dark orbs that were ready to murder him any second from now.

“Cut the crap. You have problem with me so don’t be a coward” he hissed. Sera looked up when she heard Jungkook’s angry voice “Kkuk..ah..” she shook her head did not like the fact he came only to die. Sera could see Jimin staring at her with a worried look, for once she felt at ease to see her man. If she died tonight she had no regret.

Jimin took few step forwards to get Sera but he froze when Chulsuk pulled out a gun aiming Sera’s head. Everyone gasped in horror did not expect they would go this fast without breaking any deal. Jimin cussed in head and shot Chulsuk a death glare, he hated when someone touched his girl. The anger built in him could make him do anything to the extent of murdering anyone who dared to hurt Sera.

“Not so fast Park Jimin.. It is nice meeting you by the way” Max had fun studying each of them, and it made Taehyung felt uncomfortable knowing this guy used to be his business partner.

“Release her and face this like a real man. You are just hiding behind a weak lady to get what you want. You are nothing but a coward” Jimin spat every word with angst. Despite the psychological battle that they tried to get through Max but he showed no sign of mercy. His signature smirk played across his lips instead that angered them.

Chulsuk pressed the tip of the gun on Sera’s head, pulling her up with a harsh tug while smirking “I guess she has to die tonight, so does the rest of you” Max went to Chulsuk side. Sera whimpered in pain with her tears rolled down wetting her dirty cheeks, every time one of the guys tried to move Max’s men were all geared up to beat them to death.

Max took the gun from Chulsuk, their stomach twitched in fear. The sight of Max holding a gun looking all ready to get his hand dirty made Jungkook sick. That fiery look in Max’s eyes, he would definitely pull the trigger. As soon as Chulsuk gave others signal to hold Jungkook and his friends back, Jungkook knew that was it, they needed to end this.

Namjoon cussed under his breath “..It is now or never” he gave Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung one last look before lurched to one of Max’s men, within a second the situation turned from calm to major chaos. Jimin and Jungkook charged towards Max, their only hope now were to get Sera away from him as far as possible.

Namjoon and Taehyung were surprisingly in sync fighting a group of fifteen or twenty with all the strength that they had. Now and then their whimper, groan and grunt could be heard but that didn’t stop them from finishing every single person in the room. Few guys sprawled on the ground, some were unconscious and few were beaten to pulp looking for strength to get up and fight again.

Three men cornered Jungkook blocking his way to Sera, however with a swift move he threw punches on his left and twisted his leg to kick the other one on his right sending him straight into the water. He grabbed the man’s head and threw it against the cold wall causing him to scowl in sheer pain.

When Jungkook’s guard was down, he felt a hard pang on his back. He landed on his knees clutching onto his fist, as the man continued to hit him. His face laid flat on the ground and others started to join hand, kicking and punching him. Jungkook’s body felt numb, gritting in anger, he then got up grabbing the hard wood just before the man swayed it hitting his body again.

Using last ounce of his strength, Jungkook used his legs twisting the wood in the man’s hand, pushing him through the huge group. He landed on his back as the wood hits his jaw hard.

“DARN IT. LET HER GO” Jimin screamed in anger when Max started to drag Sera body close to his.

With a smirk, he playfully moved the gun along Sera’s cheeks down to her jaw. He then pressed it under her chin “Any last word Kim Sera” Sera shuddered in fear as her eyes never left Jimin’s. Jungkook shot up and ran to Jimin’s side as soon as he saw the sight before him.

“ off Max, let her go..” Jungkook grew impatient, he didn’t even remember the possibility Chulsuk might

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter