032 Unwind

Unwind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Chapter 32: Life can throw a lot at you. You can choose whethe to stand or take it, or start moving out of the way

“Oppa… when can I meet Jiminie?” Sera latched her fingers in Jin’s signalling how desperate she wanted to meet her man. Even though she just woke up two hours ago, she couldn’t stop worrying about Jimin.

Questions after questions left unanswered.

Was he okay?

Was he badly injured?

Why no one told her anything?

None of them spoke anything about Jimin which petrified her even more; they must be keeping something to themselves.

Jin shook his head “Sera my Sera be patient, your man needs rest. I will bring you to meet him soon alright?” in reality Jimin hadn’t woken up ever since the surgery ended. Since his surgery ended few hours later than Sera, so it might take few hours for Jimin to regain his conscious.

“But…oppa I want to see him. Please?” she traced his knuckle with her thumb while giving him a hopeful look. He was about to answer but interrupted by the sound of sliding door opened, there were Kiara, Sunhi and her parents.

“OH MY GOD KIM SERA” both Kiara and Sunhi marched to Sera almost crashing her bones with the hugs. It took few seconds for Sera to react before Jin quickly untangled those two overly attached girls from his sister. He did not want her stitch to come out this soon obviously.

Sera bowed slightly after realizing the presence of Sunhi’s parents there, it wasn’t her first time meeting them but the fact that she’s dating their son still made her nervous. Mrs Park had a motherly smiled plastered on her face as she took a seat beside Sera.

Jin gave the two girls a hard look accompanied by a soft scoff “Do you want to help stitching back her wound cause by your deadly hug?” Kiara and Sunhi mouthed a ‘sorry’ and giggled at their own clumsiness.

Kiara sunk beside Sera, caressing her hair with a concern look “Are you okay girl? How do we end up having reunion in a freaking hospital most of the time” she sighed heavily.

“I am alright. Sorry if it worries you” Sera smiled brightly assuring them to stop worrying about her anymore.

“ Sera dear, I am glad you are doing fine. It scared both of us upon hearing the news about you and Jimin” Sunhi’s mother squished her hand with a sad smile. Sera felt a hard pang on her heart for some reason she was partially responsible for everything that happened to Jimin.

“ I really am sorry. If it weren’t for me Jimin won’t be in this situation. He took the bullet for me. Jimin tried to save me, i…don’t know… if..something.. I cant.. forgive myself” her words sounded distorted towards the end. She choked her own tears as it couldn’t be control anymore, Sera just started to sob.

Everyone in the room start to panic when they heard her light sob. Jimin’s father softened to see how much his future daughter-in-law loved his son, he knew from the start Sera was a perfect match from Jimin. There was no doubt.

Sunhi’s mother pulled Sera into a warm hug “Oh dear, don’t blame yourself. It is not your fault. Jimin took the bullet for you because he loved you more than anything. He will be alright” she soothed her hair.

“I am sorry….” Sera sobbed in her shoulder softly. It was not easy for her to close her eyes when she knew Jimin was somewhere in the area. It somewhat making her even guilty as hell that he got hurt because of her. Kiara and Sunhi watched them with a sad smile because it was rare to see Sera cried. Therefore, to see her broke down ached their heart.

“Sera, if I were there I will ask my son to do the same thing. Protect the girl that he loves with all his heart. I am proud that he took the bullet for you, he’s the real man” Jimin’s father deep voice boomed which sent warmth in her heart. Sera pulled away from the hug after she calmed down from her supper messy emotion and nodded with a small smile.

“Jimin’s father is right. He is taught to respect the woman that he loves. Just remember, the action that he took was not your fault. He did that because you are the woman that he wanted to protect for the rest of his life” Mrs Park ran her thumb over her cheeks to wipe the tears away.

Sera flustered “T-hank…you…I just am afraid of losing him. It hurts to see him hurting” Sunhi’s lips pursed into a small smile showing her empathy. She her best friend long hair “He is a fighter, you won’t lose him. I am sure he is dying to regain his conscious just to see you again Sera” she smiled.

“That sounds so Jimin. Oh well, it reminds me how Jimin and Sera used to stay glue to each other and not caring wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter