020 Unwind

Unwind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 20: I told you to bring your friends not a wolf pact

 

“WHAT SHOULD I DO?” Sunhi panicked voice startled her best friend personal assistant, Jieun.

She continued to squeal without fail, flailing her arms in frustration “Oh god, why are they backing off so suddenly! I thought they agreed to supply us models from their company, how is this fair to me?” she slumped angrily on the couch, crossing her legs.

Jieun heaved a heavy sigh taking a seat across her “There was another fashion show going on and they paid them higher than us. So they decided to back off from the deal. Don’t worry I will try my best to counter this problem” she assured.

“Tomorrow is our show Oh Jieun, how do we find models in 24 hours?” she rubbed her aching temple trying to calm down.

“There will be away to scout new models. I have several contacts and I will make sure they help us. Don’t give up just yet Song Sunhi. You have gone this far to prepare for your very first show. You can do it” she gave Sunhi an encouraging smile.

She was distracted by her phone ringtone, she grabbed her phone and quickly answered upon seeing Sera’s name on screen “ YAH KIM SERA HOW DARE YOU IGNORE ME FOR WEEKS AFTER DATING MY UGLY BROTHER?” Sera chuckled at her outburst.

“Now you are blaming me? Do I need to remind you sometimes I sleepover at your house and you are nowhere to be found. It is obvious who is at fault here?” Sera snorted.

Sunhi rolled her eyes “Right, whenever I reached home you guys are so noisy. I don’t think you want me to barge in and catch you red handed right?” now was her turns to tease Sera. Jieun stole a glance at Sunhi and shook her head amused at the topic of the conversation.

“Hush.. you should not reveal our private life. What a mean girl” Sunhi could imagine Sera crimson red face, she was too predictable.

“So why are you calling me? Im glad you give me a call; it was a mess here with my fashion show tomorrow. I need a distraction ugh. But you are coming tomorrow right?” Sunhi smiled.

Sera giggled “ Aww I am missing you that is why I call. Am I interrupting you with your work or something? I will come to support you of course, I am dragging Jimin and Jin along” Jimin refused to come at first but the thought of Sera went alone in that kind of crowd worried him.

The last time they went for a date, he just left Sera for few minutes to buy tickets and there was already a guy hitting on his girlfriend. He hated the idea of Sera alone in a huge crowd especially it was a fashion show. There would be tons of good looking guys with erted mind.

“No you are not interrupting me, I am taking a break. I am surprised Jimin wants to tag along, that guy doesn’t even like the idea of us doing grocery shopping together. He really is willing to do anything for his love doesn’t he? What a jerk when it comes to his sister” she scoffed.

“Aww, Jimin cares for you he is not fond of showing it. Cut him some slack Song Sunhi” Sera let out a soft chuckle as she was aware of the siblings’ hate-love relationship.

“For gazillion times I am not going to believe that..The fact that I need to find models for tommo-Oh wait-“ an idea popped into her head. For some reason Sunhi thought it would be a good idea to get help from someone close in fact Sera was pretty enough to be a model and she could get help from her. She didn’t care whether they were not a professional models, it was already a disaster the moment the agency pulled out models from her show.

“Sera , can you come in the morning tomorrow?” Sunhi had wide smile on her face and signalled Jieun to jot down information.

“Urm… yes since I don’t have any classes anymore. But, why? Your fashion show is around 6PM right?” Sunhi high-fived confused Jieun. Jieun gave Sunhi a wary look and mouthed her ‘what-the-hell’.

Sunhi grinned “ Great! I want you to model for me Kim Sera?” she immediately moved her phone few inch from her ears when she heard Sera loud shriek “Yah calm down will you? Geez, where did you get that voice?” Sunhi rubbed her ears.

Sera grazed her teeth while puffing her cheeks in anger “Why do I need to model for you? I don’t even know how to walk like a model and for your information my height is not a model type of height. Are you mocking on me?” Sunhi rolled her eyes since she knew Sera would be this overdramatic.

“I am aware of your height. I kind of glad Jimin and you have matching heights that complement each other” Sunhi joked earning a hiss from Sera.

She giggled before continued “I am being serious. The agency that I dealt with pulled out all the models from my show last minute now I have problems in scouting new models. How can I find models in 24 hours? That is insane. I have to at least give 3 weeks prior notice to model agency before they supply me with one” Sunhi sighed.

Sera softened as she listened to her best friend attentively “This show is important for me, it is my very first show I mean after years I am debuting as a fashion designer with my own line. It has always been my dream to have this prestige runaway. So Sera, can you help me pretty please?” Sunhi pouted.

“I will help you” Sera replied without any hesitation. Undoubtedly, when it came to her best friend Sera would do anything that she could to help them. Knowing how important the show tomorrow to Sunhi, she did not want it to be ruined.

Sunhi round eyes widened following her excited squeals “ OH MY GOD SERA FOR REAL? You are going to model for me oh god! You are the best” Jieun shook her head with a smirk eyeing Sunhi outrageous reaction.

“Anything for you, Song Sunhi. I know how important this is for you so call me in. But, this is the first and the last time for me modelling” Sera cringed.

“Okay whatever you want but oh god you life saviour! Love you Ser! Oh…by the way is it possible if you can call few of your friends? I know this is another favour but I owe you one if you make it happen” Sunhi sounded desperate which was hard for Sera to even say no.

Sera paused few seconds “I will see what I can do. Tomorrow morning I will come with my squad, you better be nice to me after this. I am warning you” she chuckled.

“Then it is tomorrow, can’t wait to see you Sera. And, oh thank you again. I don’t know how I can pull this fashion show off without your generous help” Jieun had a soft smile plastered on her face. She was touché to see their friendship which somewhat deeper than anything.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The silence between them was undeniably disturbing considering it was hard to read Sunhi’s expression at the moment. Her gaze was fixed on Sera innocent face and back to scan seven guys who stood behind Sera. She never saw those guys before except her ugly step brother Jimin, Jin and Jungkook.

Sunhi grabbed Sera’s arm to the corner of her office “I told you to bring your friends not a wolf pact, Kim Sera” she muttered under her breath.

Sera flinched “Jungkook is my friend too and I told him to bring his friends to help us. Plus, Jin and Jimin can be a great help too. Come on Sunhi those guys have looks they can be a good model” she nudged her shoulder.

Sunhi stole a glance at those guys with a scoff “Seriously? They look like some kind of neighbourhood thugs, how are you sure that they won’t ruin my show? And, no Jimin is not allowed to join my runaway” she hated the idea of Jimin became the model. She knew him too well and he would use this to taunt her in the future.

Sera gave Sunhi a disapproving look “What is wrong with Jimin? He is handsome enough to be one, for your information Miss Song” she was offended of her best friend indirect insult.

She poked Sunhi forehead and continued “And I trust Jungkook I am sure his friends will not cause any ruckus. Don’t you think those guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter