023 Unwind

Unwind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 23: I wonder what i want from you Kook, since i already have her

Jin took two hours break from work after he received a call from Jimin requesting him to look after sick Sera while he had to settle urgent matters relating to his academy. He promised to be back in two hours and if Sera’s fever showed no change, he would bring her to hospital.

Sera was down with fever since two days ago and it was getting worse, Jimin insisted to bring her for medical checkups but stubborn Sera refused to comply. It frustrated both Jimin and Jin however they came down with a deal, if she didn’t recover in two days they had the right to drag Sera to meet doctor even though she hated it.

Jin and Jimin would take turn looking after Sera though most of the time Jimin volunteered to stay by her side. He would only give Jin a call if the matters that he had to deal really important.

He took a seat beside weak Sera, her already fair skin looked extremely dull and pale. She was burning up with fever and shivering beneath the blanket. His heart ached to see his little sister this sick “ Tsk tsk Kim Sera next time take your shower in rain, so I can look after you for the rest of my life” he snorted sarcastically.

Sera pouted “Don’t be mean I am sick...” she sat up slowly with Jin’s help, resting her back against the headboard. Jin assisted her with the medicine that he bought from pharmacy and he knew how much that girl hated to swallow those capsules.

“ Your oppa is being nice, Miss Kim. Taking my time off between my work, cooking you porridge, and making sure your fever tone down” he touched her forehead with the back of his palm and moved her palm to her neck, examining her temperature.

“Thank you meanie..” she smiled weakly and coughed softly.

Jin frowned “Feverish again? Sera, let’s go meet doctor. You look horrible; I don’t want anything happen to you. You promised remember? ” he sighed deeply.

Sera snuggled under her blanket to find warmth as she nodded weakly without complaint. She felt too weak to even open her eyes, for some reason her eyelids felt super heavy. Jin did not want to wait for Jimin since he might be in the middle of an important meeting, so he decided to bring Sera to doctor by himself.

“We will head to the hospital first and I will leave Jimin a text. He will come to meet you as soon as his work done okay?” Jin ran his fingers in her hair, giving a soft .

“Ser…stay with me. We will get you help” he was getting worried to see Sera ‘s condition ‘Aish Sera please don’t close your eyes. She must be drowsy from the medicine that she took, calm down Kim Seokjin’ he swooped Sera up in his arm and carried her to the parking lot.

He tucked her at the passenger seat carefully and lowered the seat a little, covering her with blanket to keep her warm. Without wasting time, Seokjin quickly hopped to driver seat as the car glided leaving the parking space.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sera was admitted since the doctor needed to monitor her condition, they even took the sample of her blood to ensure she didn’t succumb other serious illness. Jin held onto her hand tight ever since he was allowed to accompany Sera as he had all sorts of negative thought in his head. This was her first time to be this sick to the extent of spending a night at the hospital.

He received tons of missed calls from his colleague requesting him back on set, but he just couldn’t leave Sera alone. Jimin had not pick up his phone either, he decided to stay until Sera woke up.

He heard her soft mumble “Oppa…mm..where am i..” she squinted her eyes before opening it slowly.

“Hi baby girl..You are in hospital. Thank god I brought you early Ser, you are definitely not in a good shape. You need a real doctor not your brother or your boyfriend” he heaved a heavy sigh, caressing her bangs off from covering her eyes.

“I am sorry…I should have listened to both of you” she muttered while blinking her eyes trying to get a clear vision of Jin. The drugs in her system must be too strong, she still felt drowsy.

A trace of brotherly smile played across his lips “Don’t be. Get well soon you fool. And, next time don’t go on date when it is raining. That is not romantic at all” he tapped her nose with his forefinger.

She cringed “It is romantic. You have no girlfriend so you don’t know. Go get a girl Kim Seokjin, then you will stop judging me” formed into an ‘o’ shape as she yawned tiredly.

“Being sick won’t stop your nasty mouth to talk back” he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

“Jin…You have work just go. I will be fine here. Besides, there will be doctors to look after me. Don’t stay here” Sera noticed the nonstop vibrate came from his pocket, she knew that guy ditched his work just to accompany her. She felt bad.

Jin disagreed “No way. I am not leaving you alone. I am your guardian, if anything happen to you who is going to be responsible? We will wait for Jimin to come then only I leave” Sera gave his hand a light pat.

“Nothing will happen to me since Jimin will be here soon. You need to go Jin, the movie is your big project you don’t want to ruin it because of me. Please oppa do it for me….” She pleaded as she circled his palm with her thumbs.

He tried to gather his sane thought before giving in, he really did not want to leave even though he knew the movie was important. However it was not as important as Sera’s life. Sera watched him closely with her annoying irresistible eyes that would melt anyone at that moment.

“Fine…But with one condition, let me call any of your friends that are free then I will leave” he tilted his head taking her phone. He didn’t give her time to think or answer as he already unlocked the phone looking for possible contacts “So who? Kiara? Sunhi?” he raises his eyebrows.

Her lips was tugged into a slight pout “Kiara is busy with her dental clinic and Sunhi is in New York. Urm… try Jungkook” her request baffled Jin.

“Jungkook? Why? Don’t you have other female friends which aren’t Sunhi and Kiara? And, Jungkook isn’t female. So pass” Sera shot him a glare.

“Jungkook is a good friend. And no I don’t. So call Jungkook for me please or you leave without seeing anyone stay beside me” she rubbed her runny n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter