010 Unwind

Unwind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10: Say goodbye to your first love, my dear Sera

 

Narrator’s POV

Sera couldn’t believe the day that she would confess her feelings for Jeon Jungkook would come. She was determined to use this chance to let go her feelings for Jungkook completely. Her intention meeting Jungkook was pure; she wanted to keep their friendship as it was.

She wore a simple pink dress with her hair braided into a bun ‘I hope I don’t look so appealing. I don’t want to overdress’ she kept on checking her look through the store glass, she could see her reflection and was satisfied with her look.

‘Just simple and decent, okay Sera be calm’ she was waiting for Jungkook with anticipation.

Jungkook was making his way towards the café as he saw Sera stood beautifully there, it awed him. He shook his head convincing himself that he should not grow attach to this girl, he sighed deeply. He knew if he ever had someone in his life, it gave Max an upper hand to take control of his life. He hated that.

Jungkook cleared his throat “Hi” he sheepishly rubbed his back neck. He had no idea why he was even smiling at her. Sera’s lips curled into a smile as she saw Jungkook, way too friendly and it bothered him.

“You are here!” Sera tried to calm down, her heart was racing so fast because her nervousness took over her already timid heart. She hoped it would not ruin their friendship, she just wanted to be friend plus Sera knew who was in her heart all along. Sera bit her lower lips as Jimin’s face crept into her mind.

“So, let’s get inside” before she walked in, Jungkook grabbed her wrist softly.

Sera tilted her head confusedly and quickly let go her hand awkwardly “Sera, do you mind if we buy drinks inside and we head somewhere private or maybe quiet than here?” Jungkook requested. Jungkook did not like to be in crowded place Max’s eyes were everywhere, he gave Sera a sorry look but she just nodded with simple smile.

“Let me get us something and we can find somewhere else to sit!” she smiled entering the café. Jungkook was watching,she puffed her cheeks with her eyebrows knitted cutely trying to pick the best drinks for both of them. Her eyes were excited to see those simple cake displayed as she picked one, he smiled. Jungkook averted his gaze from Sera when she caught him staring at her ‘ What a creep Jeon Jungkook’ he hissed.

Sera finally exited the café with two drinks and a box of cake “Here your drinks! I don’t know your favourite but got you frappe. I hope it isn’t that sugary for you” she scrunched up her nose cutely.

Jungkook took the drinks, chuckled “Thank you. You are buying me this so I have no complain. Let’s go I know a place that we can sit and have a bite of your favourite cake” he led the way. Both of them walked side to side, exchanging stories.

Back then when they were still in school, they did not have time to talk this closely. He regretted the chances that he had to bond with Sera, he missed it. He was surprised how much he laughed today; he forgot how he used to be happy until he met Sera today. Jungkook couldn’t help himself for staring at Sera every time her eyes cutely formed into a smiley eyes whenever she laughed. He liked her presence.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Both Jungkook and Sera were sitting under the tree across the lake enjoying each other presence reminiscing good old time while enjoying cakes that she bought earlier from the café. It was almost like a date to others, but it was rather a friend kind of date.

Sera knew she needed to tell him now, she did not want to delay it any longer “Jungkook, I have something to tell you” she calmly looked at his direction. Jungkook curiously looked at her assuring her to continue because he was listening.

“ I really hope this will not destroy our friendship though. I just think I need to tell you this so I can stop whatever feelings that I have for you” Jungkook brows flinched as he felt it would be pleasant and unpleasant at the same times. He found it was cute to see her flustered and nervous.

“ I used to like you” Jungkook froze at her sudden confession. He stared at her confusedly ‘No way. Wait what? She likes me?’ Jungkook remained cool.

“I know it that I am doing this right now. I just want you to know, I bottled up my feelings for six years. It was not easy to keep it alone. And, I am not here to confess, wait I am here to confess damn.” She rubbed her forehead and continued “It was an old thing that I used to have for you. I am not sure if you realize since I was trying so hard not to fangirl in front of you. I think my feeling for you were wonderful, I learned to love people who isn’t myself and of course my brother. This feeling I need to let it go I find it is weird, how I still have lingering feelings for you then I realized, I have to let you go completely in order for me to move on. I like how you always give me that friendly smile. Please do not be mad at me and I am sorry for liking you” she clasped both of her hands together and looked at Jungkook with hope.

Jungkook was flustered at first but he couldn’t help himself from smiling when Sera who seemed to look so hopeful hoping he would not flip. “Hey, I have no reason to be mad. I am..grateful that there is someone who actually liked me. I might be oblivious back then I am sorry. But, Sera thank you for liking me. I hope it makes you feel better telling me this. It was not easy to see a girl confess first” he chuckled.

Sera felt relief “ Oh god I was so nervous! I thought you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter