021 Unwind

Unwind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 21:  Fate brought us together again dont you think Min Suga?

 

People started to fill all the empty seats. It didn’t take that long before the crowd grew bigger and the seats filled rapidly. Sunhi was busy monitoring all the models at the backstage with Jieun helps making sure everything ran smoothly. The show would start in few minutes but Sunhi was not confident with the wolf pack that Sera brought this morning. She felt uneasy for no reason.

Sera was ready in her fashionable dress and twirled a little in front of the mirror with a big smile ‘Sunhi’s design never failed to amuse me. She is a good designer’ she tucked a strand of hair behind her ears. Satisfied with her look, she made her way outside to join others.

Jungkook fixed his bangs as his eyes caught a familiar sight from the mirror, his lips automatically curled into a smile ‘ Bloody hell Kim Sera’ he turned his head to her direction. Sera’s breathtaking presence got his knees weakened, he couldn’t stop staring. Her fingers fiddled at the hem of her dress while unconsciously tapping her feet.

“Jungkookie~” Hoseok chirpy voice echoed as he threw his arms around Jungkook, hopping excitedly.

The younger boy frowned, shoving his hyung away “Ishh, what are you looking at kookie? Are you checking on hot girls?” others started to swarm them since the show already started. Hoseok followed his gaze which landed on Sera, he gawked in amusement.

“Who is that chick…wait is that Sera?” his eyes rounded with a dramatic gasp. Curious Namjoon, Taehyung and Yoongi travelled their eyes to find Sera and undoubtedly they could not take their eyes from the sight before them. She stood prettily with other girls across them, looking all shy.

“Mmm.. I don’t know you guys but she is bloody gorgeous” Yoongi’s breathe hitched.

Namjoon groaned in frustration “I wish she is single and not dating that Park Jimin guy” he crossed his arms. Jungkook let out a scoff ‘These guys..What a playboy’ two figures were standing in front of them blocking their view.

“Stop fawning over my girlfriend” Jimin stern voice brought all of them back to reality. He gritted his teeth while rubbing his temple to sooth his aching nerve “Tsk tsk find another girl will you? That girl is taken” he glared.

He hated the idea of this fashion show because of this unnecessary attention that his girlfriend might receive from erted guys like them. Jimin heaved a heavy sigh.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows “ Psst I never like you silver hair, your punch still stings” he held a grudge against Jimin ever since that coke incident. The humiliation that he experienced remained fresh in his mind.

Jin gave them a nasty look “I know my sister is hot like hell, but I don’t like how your dirty eyes staring at her. Before I plug that eyeballs out you better stop staring!” he turned Hoseok and Yoongi head to face each other.

“You too purple hair and you mister heir turn around” Jin grazed his teeth together, annoyed with all the attentions that Sera got from these guys. Taehyung raised his hand in defeat “Don’t get me involve, I am innocent” he shrugged.

“Standby! We will start in 2 minutes” the stage manager’s voice boomed and everyone settled down waiting for their turn.

The runaway went on for twenty minutes and all the collections never failed to amuse everyone. Surprisingly, the inexperienced pact were doing pretty well during the show especially the stiff Namjoon and Jungkook. Jieun worried of those two the most as they needed more than a month practice to walk on the runaway properly. However they managed to pull off that model look in them most probably they were naturally good looking so it was a huge help to cover up their walks.

On the bright side, Hoseok who slipped on the stage managed to crack his famous angelic smile and got back to his feet. He ended his solo show with style. The overconfident Jin on the other hand had a bigger advantage as his body and look were meant to be a model. His broad shoulders somehow lifted up his charisma on stage which melted most of female audience with his charms.

The perked of being an heir of the infamous Kim Corps caused Taehyung to get all the attention from medias, his visual was no joke indeed. He was natural with his walk and Sunhi admitted that his unique aura could make him a successful model in the near future.

As for Min Yoongi despite being forced to join this irrelevant event, he did not want to humiliate himself in public. So, his cool charisma was a great help to his already aesthetic expression. He was able to pull off in any type of outfits which amused everyone especially Sunhi.

Jimin was not fond of modelling even though he had no issue being on stage with crowd this huge, he was used to it. Hence, he tried not to make mistake in his walk. He just wished it would end soon so he could spend time with Sera. Without he even realized, his y charisma got all the audience squealed in their seats. Sera did not like that of course.

Without doubt, Sunhi’s first debut as a fashion designer was a huge success and her collections became a hot topic among the public. She couldn’t wish for more than this. Sera walked for the last time accompanying Sunhi at the end of the show, she was over the moon for her best friend success.

Sera turned her heels making her way to the backstage as she left Sunhi with the press. A pair of hand pulling Sera to the corner “I don’t like the attention that you get from those males” Jimin whispered. His arms encircled tightly around Sera bringing her close to his chest.

Her nose scrunched adorably “I don’t like the way those girl wooed my boyfriend. Why are you biting your lips on stage?” Jimin let out a soft chuckle. He traced his fingers along her chin down to her collarbones.

“I only use this lip to bite yours” he nibbled her lower lips playfully, grazing softly with his teeth.

Sera ran her fingers in his hair, burying them deep before pulling Jimin into a kiss. He smiled between kisses liking Sera boldness to make out so openly. She heard someone called for her name and the kiss didn’t last longer than they expected “Later..” she whispered. Sera gave Jimin a quick peck before walking away to find Sunhi.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Kiara, you came” Sunhi squealed in delight crashing the busy girl into a tight hug. Kiara couldn’t attend Sunhi fashion show due to her work, so she felt bad. Thankfully, she managed to come right after the last patient’s surgery to Sunhi’s after party.

“I am sorry that I missed your important debut, but I will make sure to catch it on youtube. Congratulations Song Sunhi!” she hugged Sunhi happily.

“It is okay. As long as you come to my after party so I have no reason to be mad at you! Thank you girl, you should have seen Sera slaying the show” Sunhi pulled away and nodded at Sera direction. Sera was on Jimin’s lap having a conversation with Jungkook’s clique which they strangely bonded after few hours working together.

Kiara snorted at the sight of Sera and Jimin “ Can those two stop getting all mushy in front of us? Now that reminds me how they both used to ignore each other” Sunhi let out a soft chuckle.

“Love is a strange thing. I am happy they find each other before it is too late. Let’s go meet others” Sunhi linked her arms with Kiara and approached the group.

Sera got off from where she sat upon seeing Kiara “OH MY KIARA” she gave the girl a tight a hug.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter