025 Unwind

Unwind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 25: Hmmmm Bangtan Sonyeodan to the rescue?

20 Hours

Jin stifled his yawn, crouching beside Yoongi who seemed focus smashing the poor keyboard. Yoongi slept two hours ago when both Jimin and Jungkook insisted him to take a short rest before went into depth with the coding. However he did not want to drag his sleep time even though he could feel his eyes burning, Sera’s life is depending on this.

“Did you get any sleep Yoongi?” Jin concerned voice touché Yoongi.

Yoongi shook his head without moving his eyes from the screen “I did. Enough for me to bounce back my energy” he muttered.

Jin sighed in relief; he didn’t want anyone to get sick at this rate since they needed every brain in this room to save her “How’s the code going? Manage to find anything?” he tilted his head to the screen. His head was already dizzy watching different codes tangled against each other and this was the reason why he had so much respect for a computer genius like Yoongi.

“Sadly, I haven’t found the origin of the code just yet. Whoever who plants this, they are bloody genius. I just need more time to play around with the codes and get into their system” Yoongi heard him sighing.

He glanced at Jin giving him an assuring smile “Don’t worry Jin, we will find your sister” Jin tapped his back with a slight nod while arose to his feet. The apartment was dead silent; it was only him, Yoongi and sleeping Hoseok. Taehyung and Namjoon went out to find Max usual warehouse that he used to transport his goods as well as trying their luck to his company just in case if they would bump into him there.

Whilst, Jungkook and Jimin were after Max right man Chulsuk since he was the closest one to Max at the moment, they could figure out something from him. Jungkook knew he would not make Chulsuk stay hidden, that guy was one of the few guys that Max trusted dearly. Therefore, the possibility to see Chulsuk around the area was high. They found out where Chulsuk’s stayed so they decided to keep their eyes on his apartment.

Their eyes caught a sigh of black truck parked few metres from them, a suspicious guy in black leather jacket and pants got out from the vehicle. Jungkook squinted his eyes to get a better look and he recognized the man “Chulsuk..It is him..” he frowned.

Chulsuk pulled down his cap looking cautious, while glancing around just to make sure no one was watching him especially Jungkook. So, his body disappeared from their sight as he entered the building. They were wondering what was he up to, therefore they decided to stay in the car and waited for him to come out.

It did not take that long as they saw Chulsuk exited the building with a brown bag in his hand. He tossed the bag inside the vehicle and got inside the passenger seat, leaving the parking space. Jimin quickly stepped on the pedal as he was determined not to lose this guy in front of them.

He purposely kept the distance of his car and Chulsuk’s to ensure they would not get caught at this critical time. Jungkook shifted uncomfortably in his seat as his eyes focused at the back of the truck afraid that they might lose him in the process.

“Where the hell he is heading to?” Jimin muttered as he made a sharp turn following the truck in front. However, they found themselves were getting further away from the city. It was indeed suspicious.

Chulsuk made a sudden stop and it surprised both of them but they managed to stop at the end of the road, watching if there was any sign of movement from the truck direction. Jungkook unbuckled his seatbelt followed by Jimin, as both of them got off from their car heading towards the truck.

The truck was parked in the middle of the bridge and they could hear the sound of water beneath them. They were sure it was an industrial area because the different smells came from the polluted river was rather strong.

Jimin took small steps approaching the driver seat door as Jungkook made sure to block Chulsuk from barging out from the other side of the door. Without giving Jimin time to open the door, Jimin sprawled on the ground. Chulsuk was all geared up to kick the door open until he saw Jimin’s shadow from the window.

He hissed in anger, grabbing Chulsuk legs pulling him out from the seat as the guy struggled. Upon hearing the chaos, Jungkook hopped to other side where he found Chulsuk tried to break free. He grabbed Chulsuk’s collar and punched him right on his face.

Chulsuk twisted Jungkook’s legs using his strength, sending a hard kick across his chest. Jimin did not want to lose the only guy that could bring them to Sera, so without mercy he marched towards Chulsuk pinning him against the truck but Chulsuk fast reflex was unbeatable.

The guy swiftly crouched down, twisted Jimin’s fist before landing on his body. Chulsuk then smashed Jimin’s head against the truck windows hard and at the same time when he felt a hand grabbing his arm, twisting it hard.

With a harsh tug, Jungkook held his arm tight while kneed Chulsuk belly continuously. Chulsuk coughed blood out from his mouth as he felt another hard punch landed across his face. Using his head, he knocked Jungkook down with his unbelievable skills throwing the guy against the hard brick.

Jungkook growled in pain “SCUMBAG. WHERE THE IS SERA?” Jimin clutched his fist as he was ready to launch another attack on Chulsuk.

Chulsuk smirked as he swiftly dodged Jimin attack “In your dream” he took few steps back and climbed up the rail. Both of them looked at him in horror, he knew what he planned to do for an escape.

“You will never find out where your girl is…” with those last words, a sly smirk spread across his face as he jumped into the river leaving those two dumbfounded.

“WHAT THE HELL NO!” Jimin ran to the rail, scanning the water to find even a glimpse of Chulsuk’s body.

“DARN IT” Jungkook kicked the bricked, squishing the cold metal hard.

Jimin his hair back in frustration “Can’t believe we lost him! That !” he took a deep breath, growling under his heavy breathing. They did not know Chulsuk would be that sharp knowing how carefully they already were during the chase. He really plotted it well. Chulsuk knew how to escape at the critical moment.

 

15 Hours

Yoongi kicked his foot in the air getting frustrated and angry as nothing good came from his 5 hours activity “. How do they make this so complicated?” he grunted.

Namjoon placed a cup of hot coffee for Yoongi on the table with a sigh “Don’t push yourself Yoongi. That needs time; I don’t underestimate your ability to crack this. I know you can” he gave him an encouraging smile.

“Right. I just need to clear my mind for a minute” he took a long sip from the hot drink as if his life depended on it.

“By the way how’s your hunting with Taehyung? Did you catch Max or at least Max loyal man?” he raised his brows.

He snickered “That bastard really knows how to hide. The warehouse was cleaned leaving no trace, and we went to his company but he was not there. His employee told me he rarely came to work unless there was an official event that he needs to participate” they both shook their head in dismay.

“He really is laying low after the Kim Corps thing. Things have gone rough for his side I suppose” Yoongi returned to his screen and attempted to find trace that led to their main server. The front door clicked open as they saw Jimin and Jungkook walked inside with bruise and blood all over their face.

“What in the world happen to both of you?” Taehyung who just finished preparing his drinks, startled at the sight of Jimin and Jungkook.

Kicking their shoes off, they strutted inside lazily, and plopped on couch with a slight grunt. Hoseok sat up eyeing both of them “Did you get into a fight with one of Max’s men?” he flinched.

“We found Max’s right man, Chulsuk” Jungkook heaved a deep sigh.

Taehyung’s eyes shot open “THEN? WHERE IS CHULSUK?” he turned his head to the front door as if the man would appear by anytime soon freely.

“We lost him…” Jimin’s weak voi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter