Epilogue

Unwind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

5 years later

“Hyung… this is insane”

“What is so insane about this?”

“You need to get used to it”

“How can I? I can’t even hold him properly when he first came out”

“You are no longer a baby Park Jimin. Get a grip”

“This stinks”

“I know”

“Then you do it”

“ Ew no.. This is your son”

“I know, but you are his uncle”

“Sera will flip out once she gets back”

“Then this is your fault”

Sera who just got back from her grocery shopping had a baffle look on her face “What is this smell-OUF PARK JIMIN.. WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO OH MY GOD” she squealed and went straight to their son.

“I already warned him but he..is just too..” Jin didn’t have any intention to finish his words when Sera shot him a glare.

“How can I trust both of you with Sejoon, when you can’t even change his diapers? My poor baby” just like that, Sera was able to clean and change Sejoon’s diaper while nagged like a granny.

“Sejoon should know how to clean by himself” Jin suggested with a pouty face.

“He is barely 5 months old you idiot” Sera rolled her eyes in annoyance. That reminded her not to leave Sejoon alone with the guys anymore, both of them really in taking care of a baby. Even though sometimes, Jimin could be the sweetest daddy and husband in the world. Nonetheless, the only thing he could not handle was baby poo.

They heard a loud bell from the front door “Go get it..” she mumbled while cradling Sejoon in her arms. With a sour face, Jin made his way to the door.

Baby im sorry..” Jimin cooed as he wrapped his arms around Sera from back “I will practice to change diaper from now on okay?” she giggled at his cuteness, like how could she stay mad when Jimin was her utmost weakness.

“Listen to your daddy, he made a promise. If he didn’t change your diapers, bite him” Sejoon’s mouth formed into a cute ‘o’ shape as he yawned while blinking his cute eyes.

“He really resembles you Jiminie..Mini Chims” she tapped Sejoon’s nose and he automatically scrunched his nose cutely “See this is why he is my mini chim chim” Jimin nuzzled her cheeks with a genuine smile.

He couldn’t stop thinking how lucky he was to have Sera in his life and to add the happiness in him, Sejoon was born. It is the fruit of their love. Indeed, it was one hell of journey to be able to witness this in front of him.

“KIM TAEHYUNG IS HERE” he announced with a grin on his face. Without even properly greeted the house owner, he went straight to cradle Seojoon in his arm. Sera shook her head with a scoff; she was used to Taehyung coming unannounced ever since she gave birth to Seojoon few months ago. He would pay a visit at least thrice a week despite his busy schedule.

“Go get your own baby Tae. This is mine” Jimin snorted sarcastically.

“I am still his uncle just keep being salty” Taehyung continued to play with Seojoon which warmth Sera heart. She always wished Seojoon would receive a lot of love from people surround him something that Sera and Jin didn’t get to experience a long time ago. The presence of these guys around him who claimed to be their legit uncle when it was only Jin could use that “legit uncle” title was everything to her. They are their family now, no matter what family sticks together. It wont change.

Today was Thanksgiving Day, so she invited the five boys to come along with Kiara and Sunhi. And, too bad Kiara was abroad to present her research, that was why Taehyung had so much time in hand coming in and out from her place. That guy must be lonely to death.

Sunhi on the other hand refused to come after her break up with Hoseok three years ago. For some reason, those two had a really bad breakup and they just decided to cut off each other from life. Sera thought they could make quite a cute couple back then but too bad they broke up too soon. She respected their decision anyway if that’s the best. Now, she was rooting for Kiara and Taehyung to remain together until they officially tied the knots.

Kim Namjoon or should she start calling him Rap Monster was busy writing and producing songs. His talent brought him to another level when he collaborated with famous international artiste and not to mention songs he produced has topped many charts locally and internationally. They were so proud of him. She barely got to meet him since he was so busy but once in awhile he would give them a call and sent her a bouquet of flowers.

Lieutenant Min was now the team leader of special unit investigation team. He was in charged to solve cold cases and had become popular amongst the seoulite. Since Jungkook and Yoongi worked in the same field, both of them frequently bumped into each other and even worked on the same cases. No one expected this would turn out this way, nothing was impossible.

Speaking of Hoseok, that guy really took the breakup seriously since he loved Sunhi to death. Sadly, they were not meant to be together. However, Hoseok finally found his soul mate and they were married a month ago.

No one expected Hoseok to get married first before Kim Seokjin did.

Jin really needed to gear up and proposed his fiancée already, since he was too busy producing good films and television dramas he barely got time for himself. His fiancée was the sweetest person on earth and Sera was amazed with her patience for putting up with Jin this long. She was indeed a keeper.

Meanwhile Jungkook, he kept himself busy with piles of cases and his life practically was too tight up which concerned Sera. He didn’t even get to go out for a normal date and every time Sera set him up with a nice lady, he would bail on her. How insolent.

Speaking of the devil she heard Jungkoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter