003 Unwind

Unwind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3: Oh god Kim Seokjin your digusting obsession for your sister is sickening.

 

Narrator's POV

Time indeed flew so fast and senior students were getting busy preparing for their college entrance. Sera on the other hand was trying to keep her mind balance with her studies and fawning over Jungkook every time she shared a class with him. She wasn’t brave enough to confess her feelings even though she realized her graduation was approaching. She shoved the shoes lazily as she made her way to the school, today was supposed to be her lovely brother Kim Seokjin responsibility to walk her to school but he bailed on her. She was getting used of being stood up by her own brother since he was so busy with his job and college, salty.

8 years ago her parents passed away in an accident and it was awful to remember how messed up the night was. Her father brought back a woman to their house with her bulging stomach, and he claimed they were already married for a year. Her parents had a huge fight as her mother did not want to accept the woman who stole her husband from her but she was not evil enough to do crazy things considering the woman carried her husband seeds inside.

Sera and Seokjin had to witness the awful fight until their father decided to bring the talk outside, a more appropriate place which was not in front of two innocent kids. Little did they knew, the moment their parents and the woman stepped out from the house that was the last time ever to see them alive. Death could be cruel; it came to you at the most unexpected time.

Ever since then, Seokjin and Sera depended on each other so much that they tried to live the life without the horror of their parent’s death. Seokjin grew to become a great man who cared for his little sister and he was willing to do anything to make Sera’s happy. He did part time job while studying to make sure their bills being paid. They left the orphanage when he was 16 years old and Sera 13 years old. They managed to go through the worst time in life despite not being able to live wealthy like others, they were blessed with love that they had for each other.

“ Dummy Kim Seokjin for breaking promises, does he know I am having my college entrance exam today” she pouted. She never blamed his brother for not spending time with her, but she hoped her brother to stop working so hard just to raise her. She felt guilty for letting him working alone when his wages barely cover the bills and her allowance. Recently, he found another part time job and she was worried of her brother to overwork.

There was one time she worked at a restaurant as a delivery girl, she went through the most embarrassing moment in life where her brother dragged her out with her ponytail so she would not work there anymore. He really did make a big fuss about it, which upset her. Sera wanted to help but he never let her did anything because he was the big brother and it was his responsibility.

Therefore, when Seokjin ranted about how their parents would be mad if they saw her did things that she was not suppose too and he even cursed Sera to be struck by lightning if she ever go against his words, she stopped whining about wanting to work.

“Sera” she turned around to the direction of the voice, to her surprise a familiar handsome tall boy was standing few feet away from her staring at her shyly.

“Jungkook? Hi..what are you doing here?” she blinked at the boy. Sera was trying not to let her squeal slipped from her sinful mouth when Jungkook took few step closer to where she was standing.

“I..urm.. come to meet someone. Today is the first day of entrance exam right?” he rubbed his back head softly with his killer smile that melted Sera.

Sera nodded “ Yes, it is. Super hectic and I really hope I get through it. I can’t believe time flies super fast, I swear the last time I remember I was munching down my chicken nuggets while memorizing that difficult terms for my essay” Sera didn’t realize how much she nagged in front of the guy that she like until she heard him let out a soft chuckle.

‘Kim Sera shut your mouth now stop rambling things that might rub off your good image in front of a guy that you like damn it!’ she bit her lower lips nervously.

‘She sure spits word faster than machine gun. Too adorable’ He took a glance at her feature and without he noticed his mind started to throw compliments how beautiful she was. He was not a guy who went around girls flirting and giving compliments, he did it discreetly in his mind and probably this sounded creepy but he loved to steal glances at girl who grabbed his attention.

“KIM SERA” both of them shifted their attention to a guy who came running to their direction.

“Jin? What are you doing here? And you are running away from what? Problems?” Seokjin held his palm in front of his sister face, panting hard as sweat trickled down from his forehead.

“You, ungrateful kid! Your boyfriend ran as fast as he could and he even could beat The Flash by now and you said what? WHAT I AM DOING HERE?” Jin hissed and locked his sister head between his arms.

Sera scowled every time Jin used

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter