Jeongcheol-Jealous S.Coups

Little love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Jealous S.Coups

Ship: Jeongcheol

Genre: romance

Description: Seungcheol wanted to spend Saturday with his boyfriend but his little cousin didn’t want to let them alone

 

 

Seungcheol has been planning this Saturday date for the whole week because today is exactly three years since he has first time seen his boyfriend and wanted to make it special.

 Seungcheol has bought a bouquet of Jeonghan's favorite flowers and made his way towards his boyfriend's house.

While hiding the flowers behind his back, he knocked on the doors. After a couple of minutes, footsteps could be heard and soon smiling Jeonghan has opened the doors.

"Hey baby!" Seungcheol greeted his boyfriend and with his right arm pulled him in the kiss, bouquet still hidden behind his back.

"Hey, what are you doing here Cheolie?" Jeonghan asked after they separated.

"I have a surprise for you babe." His boyfriend took step back and revealed the bouquet of red roses. Jeonghan gasped and pulled his boyfriend into one more kiss.

"But not only that princess..."The older boy broke the kiss and started playing with Jeonghan's long blonde hair, "... I bought us two tickets for the amusement park today so we can spend the whole..."

The long-haired boy started shocking his head and tightened the grip on the flowers.

"I'm sorry Cheolie but I can't go with you, I have to babysit Dino."

Seungcheol needed to hold back the anger that he felt right now and try to convince his boyfriend to go with him.

"But he is seven years old! When I was seven no one was babysitting me and you know very well that my mom used to work the whole day." 

"Yes, but you were a little angel and Dino is very hyperactive. He is capable to destroy the whole house if no one is there to watch him."

"But Hannie, today is exactly three years since I first saw you...for me that's very special day." Seungcheol made his best puppy face but even that didn't work for the blonde.

"Well, I can't go out but if you want, you can stay with us, we were just about to watch some cartoons." Jeonghan suggested while moving on the side so that his boyfriend can come in.

Seungcheol groaned but still agreed because this was apparently the only way t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter