Markson- Beautiful neighbor

Little love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Beautiful neighbor 

Ship: Markson

Genre: fluff

Description: Jackson has a crush on his new neighbor

 

Jackson never thought that he will fall in love with being only seventeen years old. It all started two weeks ago when blonde haired boy named Mark moved in his neighborhood.

 

Mark was definetly  the most beautiful person Jackson has ever seen in his seventeen years old life. Yes, he was little older, in fact only two years, but his face said other wise. He could easily be misunderstand to be Jackson's age or even younger, at least that's what teenager thought.

Mark has become The most important thing in his young life and he wanted to see him as soon as possible. It was seven in morning and teenager boy knew that his crush will go to work at this time becauase he has spend last days carefully counting his shift, two days in the morning shift, three days in afternoon, then one in morning shift again  and finally  one day free. At least it counted for the last week.

Seventeen years old boy was now ready to knock on Bambam's apartman door to get his little dog. Yes, that was his plan, to walk his friend's dog in the park in front of Mark's building and to at least see him, maybe even get some more words from the older but Jackson will be contended with just seeing him very close, everything is closer than from his window.

 

 

 

 

So Jackson, as paitently as he could, waited in front of Mark's building to see him. He was freezing and cursed himself for going out in shirt with short sleeves but all of his worries were gone when he had seen familiar mope of blonde hair exiting from the old building, backpack slung over his shoulder.

 

He looks like an Angel...

 

Were Jackson's thoughts about the older and he was right. Nineteen years old boy indeed looked looked like one, in white jumper and light greey pants... 

Jackson hid himself behing the bush,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter