Hunhan-Blonde Omega

Little love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Blonde Omega

Ship: Hunhan

Genre: Wolfau

Description: Sehun has never seen more beautiful Omega in his life

 

A/N

basically rewritten Jikook first chapter

 

 

Today was very successful day for young Alpha named Sehun. He was one of the best football players in Exo team and few hours have passed since them game of his life when he has scored hat trick and brought his team third victory in championship. 

The whole team was hanging in local café for last couple of hours, celebrating victory but Sehun wasn’t fan of it and he was one of the first players to leave, along with his best friend Jongin.

Sehun was standing in front of café and waited for Jongin to exit because his friend was caught up in conversation with their coach. He was obzerving his surrounding when the most beautiful boy came in his sight.

He was Omega, Sehun was sure in that because only Omegas could be this beautiful while Alphas on the other hand were handsome and manly. Beautiful Omega had earphones plugged in his ears and was waiting for the bus at the station that happened to be opposite of café.

Sehun was so caught up in staring that he didn’t noticed his friend exiting from café, he noticed only when Jongin put his arm around his shoulder.

“His name is Xi Luhan and he is in his last year of high school..” Jongin said and noticed that his friend tensed.

“And how do you know that?" Sehun asked.

“Well, it happened that he is good friend of Kyungsoo …”

Kyungsoo was Jongin's boyfriend since last year but  Sehun never got chance to met him. He always had some excuse like extra training or gym.

“Is he single hyung?" Younger hopefully asked while the boy named Luhan entered in the bus along with couple more students and disappeared from his sight.

“Well, I don’t know, but I can find out if you want..." Jongin suggested while Sehun immediately nodded.

"Please do that hyung..." 

 

 

…..

 

Soon enough, young Alpha has found some information about Luhan and after that he couldn’t stop himself from stalking beautiful Omega every day. Jongin was calling him creepy stalker but Sehun wouldn't agree with that because he wasn't stalking, he was only observing his future mate.

 

 

Xi Luhan

18 years old

Top student

Omega

Single

 

 

 

Sehun was sitting in cafe across the bus station alone and staring in the piece of paper that his friend has gave him. It was Luhan’s schedule for this month and it looked like beautiful boy had different schedule every couple of months.

Alpha was soon pulled out of his thoughts when familiar figure came in his sight. Omega didn't go at bus station, rather walked past it,  because it was too late and buses stopped driving an hour ago. Luhan walked in forest behind it and Sehun quickly payed for his drink and followed the latter.

 

...

 

It was  dark outside when Luhan left his school and he wanted to arrive home as soon as possible, he was Omega after all and most of the Omegas were afraid of the dark. Blond boy couldn't even go with bus because school buses stopped driving an hour ago. 

Luhan had two options, to go through the forest and save time or to walk by road. And he chosen the first one.

Omega has been walking through the forest and he was only  couple of blocks away from his street when he has heard some noises. Blond boy wasn't paying attention at it at first but when those noises became lauder he decided to walk faster.

Omega tightened the grip on his book while walking as fast as possible but suddenly two boys have blocked his way.

"Look what we have here, little Omega..." One of the boys said while stepping closer to the Luhan, while latter took step back.

"Beautiful unprotected Omega..." Other slightly taller man said and Luha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter