Markson-Money Boy

Little love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Money Boy

Ship: Markson

Genre: Romance, comedy

Description: Mark works in exchange office during his summer break and develops crush on the blonde boy who collects money, Money boy

 

Mark is a college student who works during his summer break in local exchange office "JYP". He has been working here for the past two summer breaks, since he was eighteen actually and this year he had met someone who has made his work time more entertaining.

You see, there is a lot of money that needed to be exchanged during the summer because of many foreign tourists that are visiting Korea and every morning around eight o'clock,  one handsome Money boy comes to pick it up.

Mark and Money boy have met on his first day of work and since that day they have seen each other every day when Mark worked at morning shift.

It was something about that boy that young student found extremely attractive. Was it his charm, or his smile? Maybe because he was so mysterious? Mark honestly didn't know.

Mark was pulled out of his thoughts when he had heard steps, slowly coming from the stairs near his work spot and he realized that it must be from his money boy. 

 

Money boy.

 

That was the only nickname Mark was able to come up during his first week of work because he didn't know anything about the blonde, except the fact that he was collecting money from their exchange office and from the other ones owned by JYP family, ten in total.

 

Mark assumed that Jackson came in from the back entrance where only he and exchange office workers are allowed to enter, because he didn't see him coming from the main entrance, and Mark definitely wouldn't miss that.

The young student has seen his money boy carrying some box and the only thing in that moment that Mark could concentrate on were his arms, his biceps.

Oh, how Chinese boy wished to be held and hugged by those arms...

He was pulled out from his thoughts when a yellow box has been placed in front of him on his desk.

"Hey cutie. How many money you have for me today?" Money boy has asked Mark with his usual smirk.

Cutie? Did you just call me cutie?

"Yeah I h-have s-some, quite a lot actually."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter