Jikook-Smol Jimin, Jealous Jungkook

Little love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Smol Jimin, Jealous Jungkook

Ship: Jikook

Genre: fluff

Description: Jimin was too small to reach a box of cookies. His boyfriend Jungkook shows up at the wrong moment.

 

Jimin knew that he shouldn't agree on that. He shouldn't agree with Jungkook to put his favorite box of cookies on the top shelf in the kitchen. But it was the only solution to stop his Yoongi hyung from stealing it. 

It's not that Yoongi confesses that he was the thief who eats Jimin's cookies, he didn't confess even when younger caught him in the middle of the night, it's just that Jimin's box was untouched since the day his boyfriend suggested to put them at the top of the shelves in the kitchen. In that way, their short Yoongi hyung couldn't reach it, but unfortunately, Jimin was short too.

So there he was, a small boy from Busan, standing on his tip toes with his hand highly stretched in the air but still far away from his pink box of chocolate cookies.

"Ah, come on, just little more..." Jimin mumbled while placing his other hand on the counter for support but soon he gave up and placed his heels back on the floor.

"It looks like I won't eat my cookies until Kookie comes home." The orange haired boy sighed and than ingenious idea popped inside his head.

 

I could use a chair! Yes, I could use a chair.

 

So small boy took the closest chair from under the table and placed it in front of the kitchen's counter, precisely in front of the shelf where his cookies were.

He put his left foot first then his right and when he finally caught the balance he straightens his body until he was face to face with his favorite shelf in the kitchen.

Now that's better. 

Young boy happily removed the package of salt that was covering his pink box and took what is his. He pulled the box close to his chest and hugged it tight...

 

 

Jimin was busy with talking to his box about how he missed it and he didn't notice Taehyung's appearance in the kitchen. His friend has just woken up and only in his boxers entered the kitchen. He was planning to make himself coffee but the sight of Jimin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter