Meanie-Clingy Omega Wonwoo

Little love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Clingy Omega Wonwoo

Ship: Meanie

Genre: wolfau

Description: Mingyu adores when his Omega boyfriend is clingy

 

Mingyu knew that his Omega boyfriend doesn't like horror movies but he still bought two tickets for tonight. There are few advantages when your boyfriend dislikes that kind of movie, at least if your boyfriend is Jeon Wonwoo who becomes real clingy Omega whenever some scary scenes are on the screen.

Tall Alpha enjoys when his boyfriend is scared because he needs to comfort him, and the said boy likes to show his manly, alpha side.That's the reason why he didn't tell his Omega the genre of the film, not even when they have left the house and walked hand in hand to their destination.

Mingyu didn't want to tell him until they came in cinema and bought popcorns because he was sure that his older Omega boyfriend would refuse to watch it.

And he was right.

When Wonwoo found out about the genre, he didn't try to refuse it actually. Omega just casually tried to escape on the nearest exit but unlucky for him, his Alpha boyfriend was much stronger and bigger and whining Omega was dragged down the hall with ease.

The movie wasn't that scary, at least if you have asked the Alpha. Mingyu enjoyed watching it but still, his favorite parts were when his boyfriend has held his arm, leg, shoulder and any part of Mingyu that was on display.

 

Scared Omega completely stopped watchin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter