Baekyeol-I love my taller boyfriend

Little love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: I love my taller boyfriend

Ship: Baekyeol

Genre: romance, fluff

Description: Baekhyun has been talking about the reasons he likes his boyfriend

 

 

Kai and Baekhyun are two eighteen years old high students who were sitting in their Biology class and sharing experience about their boyfriends. Kai was dating one year older boy named Do Kyungsoo, the top economy student in their school, while Baekhyun was in a relationship with the average senior Art student and basketball team captain, a tall boy named Park Chanyeol.

As their conversation was becoming deeper and deeper, younger got the courage to ask the question that he wanted to ask his older friend a long time ago.

“Umm hyung, can…can I ask you something?” The tanned boy asked while playing with his books and materials for their Biology class.

“Yeah sure, what it is?” Baekhyun responded calmly while checking the time on his phone. He wanted to see how much time they have until the class begins and he got surprised when his phone showed only four more minutes.

“Well, I was wondering if you ever felt insecure about your height… I mean, you are dating one of the tallest boys in school and beside him, you look like some middle school student you know...” Kai asked this question carefully because he didn’t want his hyung to get offended. He was eighteen after all and Kai has just compared him too much younger’s boys.

Baekhyun has put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter