Kaisoo-I can protect you

Little love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: I can protect you

Ship: Kaisoo

Genre: bullying, romance

Description: Jongin saves Kyungsoo from bullying  and offers him help

 

Kyungsoo felt a bit awkward.

He was currently at his cousin’s party and he literally didn’t know anyone in here. Actually, the only person he knew was his cousin Suho but the other was nowhere to be seen.

Everyone around him was dancing and drinking and sixteen years old boy was just standing in the corner of the living room and drinking the only nonalcoholic drink that he has seen at the party.

After a couple of minutes, he got bored and decided to explore his cosine’s house a bit because its been long time since he was here. Kyungsoo was admiring one of the pictures and didn’t even notice one drunk boy coming closer and closer to him. Well, he noticed when the said stranger bumped into him and got his shirt wet.

“What the heck!” the boy that has bumped into Kyungsoo cursed while sixteen years old boy was just standing at his spot and watching him with confused eyes.

 

Isn't he supposed to apologize to me?

 

“This was my favorite shirt! Do you know even how much this cost? And you have spilled my drink!” Kyungsoo felt so small while the said boy with red hair was glaring at him. The other was much stronger than him and very muscular, while Kyungsoo was completely opposite, small and skinny.

"I'm sorry, I didn't see you coming. And actually, you are the one who...." his apology was interrupted by angry owner of the wet shirt.

"Of course that you are sorry, but you know what? That sorry of yours can't wash my shirt!" Kyungsoo didn't know what to say anymore. He was frightened, this boy looked like the one you don't want to mess with. He was sure that the boy would probably punch him or something but luckily, some blond boy came to save him.

"Hey hey, you  should apologize because you are the one who bumped into him!" The blonde boy stood protectively in front of Kyungsoo while glaring at the red head.

"And who are you now huh?" Drink boy asked.

"I'm the person who wants you to apologize to him because it was all your fault!" Blond boy hissed while pointing at Kyungsoo.

"And what if I don't apologize huh? Will you make me?" 

Red head has grabbed the unknown's boy collar and soon the two of them started throwing punches at each other while Kyungsoo was just standing there frozen and watching them with his big eyes.

Kyungsoo was surprised how no one at the party didn't bother to stop them heck, some of them were even rooting.

Soon enough red head was one the ground with blonde straddling him.

"Are you now going to apologize or I need to beat you more?" The blonde boy growled while pinning the other harder on the floor.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it was all my fault, I'm sorry..." Red head apologized.

Blonde then stood up, fixed his leather jacket and smiled to Kyungsoo who was pulled out of his thoughts when he has seen some blood on the blonde's lips.

"Oh my, are you okay, are you hurt?" Kyungsoo came closer to his savior and started examining him.

"I'm okay, my head hurts a bit but its okay." Blonde boy said while whipping his lips with his thumb.

"Come on, we should find you some ice pack in the kitchen then."

Kyungsoo somehow still remembered where the kitchen was and pulled the blonde with himself. There were few people in there but they quickly disappeared when they noticed blood and soon enough two boys were alone.

"My name is Jongin." The unknown boy introduced himself while the smaller boy was looking for some ice pack.

"I'm Kyungsoo." Sixteen years old boy said when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter