Namjin-Mommy, how did you met daddy?

Little love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Mommy, how did you met daddy?

Ship: Namjin

Genre: fluff, mpreg

Description: Mommy, how did you met daddy?

 

 

"Mommy, how did you met daddy?" Asked four years old Hanna, the eldest of three children in Kim family. Her two younger twin brothers, Woozi and Yoongi also joined in the conversation and Seokjin was forced to retail the kids how did he and his husband meet.

"Okay, okay, here is the story how I met your daddy." Seokjin sat on the sofa in the living room while six pairs of chocolate brown eyes turned to look at him.

 

 ..

Sixteen years old Seokjin sighed after exiting the school. It was raining outside and he forgot to bring his umbrella. The young boy had only two options: to wait two more hours in school until his mom finishes with a job or to walk in the rain without an umbrella.

Well, any normal student would pick the first option but Seokjin wanted to home and revise for his tomorrow's Math test, he was straight A student after all and those two hours can't be wasted, at least in his opinion.

Sixteen years old boy pulled his hoodie over his head and with quick and long steps exited from the school yard.

The rain was falling heavily and Seokjin was getting more and more wet with every second passed, he would probably be even soppier if suddenly red umbrella didn't appear over his head.

"Do you need umbrella beautiful?" One tall boy came to Seokjin and caused the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter