Jikook -Valentine's Day

Little love Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Valentine's Day

Ship: Jikook

Genre: fluff

Description: Jimin received beautiful presents for Valentine's Day from his boyfriend.

 

Jungkook wanted to make this year's February fourteen special because it will be the first Valentine's day that he would spend with the most important person in his life, his boyfriend Park Jimin.

Sixteen years old boy was making plans for their date for the last couple of weeks, other things as school, homework and dance practice long forgotten because nothing couldn't distract him from making his little boyfriend happy.

Jungkook adored when his orange haired boyfriend was smiling, especially if he was the reason behind it. Jimin's eyes would create beautiful half moons and his chubby cheeks were even more visible, making the latter want to pinch and squeeze them.

 

Teenager boy has bought a nice bouquet of red roses because that's what Tae has suggested, a box of chocolate cookies and lastly, a cute stuffed animal that he was sure will melt Jimin's heart.

Two young boyfriends have agreed to meet in a small park near their street in the afternoon when both of them are over with the school.

Jungkook got dressed in his best outfit, ripped jeans that were perfectly hugging his tights and plain white hoodie but Jimin was still hundreds of time better dressed in an oversized baby blue sweater that taller boy was sure belonged to him.

The orange ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter